Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - January 24, 2022

World Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Raw WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - January 24, 2022

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW PREVIEW
    JANUARY 24, 2022

WWE CHAMPION BROCK LESNAR AND BOBBY LASHLEY TO MEET IN THE RING FOR ROYAL RUMBLE WEIGH-IN
    The final stop on Raw before Royal Rumble will find WWE Champion Brock Lesnar and “The All Mighty” Bobby Lashley in the same ring one more time.

Ahead of their “Collision with Consequences” on January 29 in St. Louis, the two behemoths will weigh in for their matchup this Monday on Raw.

What will unfold when The Beast and The All Mighty once again cross paths prior to squaring off for the WWE Championship?

Don’t miss Raw live this Monday at 8/7 C on USA Network!

THE MIZ AIMS TO THROW MARYSE A BIRTHDAY EXTRAVAGANZA
    The most must-see birthday party in WWE history is coming to Raw.

Coming off a night in which The Miz and Maryse got one over on their Royal Rumble opponents, Edge & Beth Phoenix, in a dastardly way, WWE’s “It Couple” will be celebrating this Monday on Raw with a birthday extravaganza for Maryse.

After leaving Edge to tend to his fallen wife, courtesy of a brick in Maryse’s purse, The A-Lister was feeling good, proclaiming that he would throw an elegant birthday bash as one last hoorah before he and Maryse battle the pair of WWE Hall of Famers at Royal Rumble.

Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind event on Raw live this Monday at 8/7 C on USA Network!

ALPHA ACADEMY TO TEST RK-BRO'S MENTAL APTITUDE IN ACADEMIC CHALLENGE
    A different kind of endurance will be tested in the ring this Monday.

Alpha Academy defeated RK-Bro to capture the Raw Tag Team Championship and responded with a lavish graduation ceremony on Raw as Chad Gable presented Otis with his very own diploma. RK-Bro made sure to crash the party in search of securing a rematch, but they got an unexpected challenge from Master Gable instead.

Seemingly much to Otis’ surprise, the two teams are now set to do battle in an Academic Challenge in a series of tests that will see what both squads are made of mentally.

Find out which team will pass the test this Monday on Raw live at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - January 24, 2022

I enjoy how comically large the scale is, wouldn't a smaller scale be better to sell how big these guys are. I don't watch things like boxing or UFC, so is it common for weigh ins to not show the weight on the scale itself, just taking the refs word for it?

A lone Wolf

Status

Otis: "Can you use it in a sentence?"

Patrick: "Its a type of Swiss Cheese."

Has WWE never seen a Spelling Bee?

Not to mention that Otis didn't spell his word correctly.

Liv Forever

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This was a fun show. The wacky stuff was all entertaining. The weigh in, the spelling bee and Maryse's Bithday were good segments that furthered storylines.

The matches though were all terrible, that womens tag match was a waste of time. And Damien Priests gimmick makes him even more unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    I enjoy how comically large the scale is, wouldn't a smaller scale be better to sell how big these guys are. I don't watch things like boxing or UFC, so is it common for weigh ins to not show the weight on the scale itself, just taking the refs word for it?
    Yeah thats standard. Digital scales aren't very accurate so they always use old school style mechanical scales as it gives a truer measurement.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    The matches though were all terrible, that womens tag match was a waste of time. And Damien Priests gimmick makes him even more unwatchable
    Styles/Theory was a banger for a television match, but yeah, that womens tag was the complete opposite end of the spectrum. I keep thinking they're going somewhere with the Priest thing, but then I remember that it's been going on for months with no development.

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Liv Forever

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Styles/Theory was a banger for a television match, but yeah, that womens tag was the complete opposite end of the spectrum. I keep thinking they're going somewhere with the Priest thing, but then I remember that it's been going on for months with no development.
    I will say Styles / Theory and Orton / Gable wee both good. But that womens match and how dumb the finish to Owens/Priest was clouds all of that.

Demon on the Loose

Status
      Country                    Greece

What is wrong with you people? Where you even watching the show? Who cares about Styles, Theory, Miz, Edge, Lashley, Lesnar or a freaking large scale? You are all missing the bigger picture here!

Spoiler:

VEER IS COMING GUYS!!!
    The RED Report!
    (A New Episode every once in a blue moon!)

Thread Information