Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

  1. #1
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Show looks really good!! Check the card


    * Brody King vs. Jonathan Gresham

    * Taylor Rust vs. Tracy Williams

    * Quinn McKay & Vita Von Starr vs. Trish Adora & Holidead

    * GCW Tag Team Championships: The Briscoes (c) vs. AJ Gray & EFFY

    * ROH Tag Team Championships: Dragon Lee & Kenny King (c) vs. The OGK

    * No DQ Match: Bandido vs. Demonic Flamita
    Indyfans Top ROH matches has got you covered

  2. #2
    Le Champion
    Baldwin's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    3,992
    Rep Power
    694551
      Country                    Scotland

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Dunno man, looks pretty shit to me. Too much independent wrestling.



  3. #3
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Dunno man, looks pretty shit to me. Too much independent wrestling.
    thats why sports entertainment exist in AEW and WWE. its for guys like you.
    Indyfans Top ROH matches has got you covered

  4. #4
    World Champion

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,860
    Rep Power
    5016860
      Country                    United States

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Dunno man, looks pretty shit to me. Too much independent wrestling.
    Not your best work pal. Post is almost as bad as indyfan's new signature.

    As for the card... King vs. Gresham and Bandido vs. Flamita look great, but the other matches don't so much pique my interest.

  5. #5
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Not your best work pal. Post is almost as bad as indyfan's new signature.

    As for the card... King vs. Gresham and Bandido vs. Flamita look great, but the other matches don't so much pique my interest.
    Whoever put " the one person who watches ROH( 2002 -2021)" forced my hand. lol

    i imagine Flamita vs Bandido steals the show. Im looking forward to Tracy vs Rust as im sure it will be great
    Indyfans Top ROH matches has got you covered

  6. #6
    Established Veteran
    Raye's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,698
    Rep Power
    1710391
      Country                    Canada

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Where's Jay Lethal

    Vote on WC's Top 15 AEW Acts of 2021 Here:
    http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=177261


  7. #7
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Where's Jay lethal? [/IMG]
    Hes in AEW. Not sure hows that funny. Just another top level ex ROH talent legitimizing AEW. Plus He can pull off a camel clutch without screwing it up like Miro.

    Heres a clip of some promos before the show tonight

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJGq92UDimQ

  8. #8
    World Champion

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,860
    Rep Power
    5016860
      Country                    United States

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Didn't even realize this was tonight. Guess I might check it out then.

  9. #9
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Tracy vs Rust was a great opener. Surprised with the results.

    Also strange but ROH us pretty up front, the end of era is being talked about on commentary.

  10. #10
    World Champion

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,860
    Rep Power
    5016860
      Country                    United States

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    I don't find it that odd. ROH themselves put out the press release about their upcoming changes and such, it's not like we found out through dirt sheets.

  11. #11
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I don't find it that odd. ROH themselves put out the press release about their upcoming changes and such, it's not like we found out through dirt sheets.
    i just didnt thinknit would be openly discussed. Quinns promo before the 4 way was pretty clear about it being potentially her last ever shot to go on to win the womens championship.

    Effy rules and the commentary alluded to Jay Briscoes past views. They said he was a changed man.

  12. #12
    World Champion

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,860
    Rep Power
    5016860
      Country                    United States

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    i just didnt thinknit would be openly discussed. Quinns promo before the 4 way was pretty clear about it being potentially her last ever shot to go on to win the womens championship.

    Effy rules and the commentary alluded to Jay Briscoes past views. They said he was a changed man.
    I'm going to the GCW show in Dallas on December 4th and I'm really looking forward to seeing The Briscoes and Bandido in person, as they've already been confirmed for the show. I'm hoping (and assuming) Effy will also be wrestling there.

  13. #13
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I'm going to the GCW show in Dallas on December 4th and I'm really looking forward to seeing The Briscoes and Bandido in person, as they've already been confirmed for the show. I'm hoping (and assuming) Effy will also be wrestling there.
    I heard the atmosphere of the live shows are nuts. I hope you have a great time.

    The match was pretty good. Effy was great. I ve heard about him and only really seen his name on card listings. AJ Gray was decent too. Ian and Caprice put both of them and GCW over.

  14. #14
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Gresham vs Brody King was pretty good. Brody hit a gonzo bomb right away and i thought that was it. Gresham roled towards the ropes after it was hit and got the rope break. Brody fuckin destroyed him pretty good. They had the greatest chop the ribg post when the guy ducks on the outside. Gresham dropped his head really fast and it looked like a legit dodge. Gresham had a great comeback focusing on the hand. Gresham nearly won by countout at one point too. Brody has been booked great in the last few months. Gresham won after a sick forearm to the back of the head after he repeatedly beat on his head like Danielson does with the elbows but Gresham used his fist and arm.

  15. #15
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Really enjoyed the show. Everything on the show was good to great. In fact nothing went below 3 stars and Gresham vs Brody, Bandido vs Flamita are both really worth checking out. I felt the supposed reboot news was pretty clear throughout the show too.

  16. #16

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    I got half way thru the opener before stopping the show. With the possibility of ROH shutting down for good in less than a month, I figured now would be a good time to watch a new show, but it's November 2021. I have zero desire to sit through an empty arena show after the last couple of years especially when ROH may be the only company in the world without any fans in attendance for events.

  17. #17
    World Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,979
    Rep Power
    1906413

    Re: ROH - Honor For All - November 14 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I got half way thru the opener before stopping the show. With the possibility of ROH shutting down for good in less than a month, I figured now would be a good time to watch a new show, but it's November 2021. I have zero desire to sit through an empty arena show after the last couple of years especially when ROH may be the only company in the world without any fans in attendance for events.
    Final Battle will have fans in attendance

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •