Thread: WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - King Of The Ring Finals: Finn Balor vs Xavier Woods

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Saturday Morning Slam WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - King Of The Ring Finals: Finn Balor vs Xavier Woods

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    In the finals of the 2021 King of the Ring Tournament, Finn Bálor will go head-to-head The New Day’s Xavier Woods at WWE Crown Jewel.

In his climb to this final showdown, The Prince overcame both Cesaro and Sami Zayn, while Woods bested Ricochet and Jinder Mahal. Now, the only thing that stands between the elite competitors and the crown is each other.

The prestigious King of the Ring Tournament has been won by a who’s who of WWE elite from Triple H to “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. Find out which Superstar will join their ranks this Thursday at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network everywhere else.

Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - King Of The Ring Finals: Finn Balor vs Xavier Woods

Happy that both of these guys are in the final. Woods in particular deserves a ppv singles match like this on a big show (despite our opinions on Crown Jewel, it's a big deal show for WWE at the end of the day).

I think Balor will end up winning and could turn heel. I'd love to see a more serious, agressiv eBalor on the main roster, similar to what we got in NXT and closer to his 'Prince' character from NJPW.
    Honestly though this match could easily go either way and I'm sure the majority would be happy with either winning this.

Thread Information