Thread: WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - Mansoor vs Mustafa Ali

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Saturday Morning Slam WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - Mansoor vs Mustafa Ali

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Mansoor and Mustafa Ali never exactly gelled as a tag team, and now the duo is set to square off on the prestigious stage of WWE Crown Jewel.

After several tumultuous weeks of back-and-forth efforts as a tandem, Mansoor and Ali found themselves on the losing side against Shelton Benjamin and Cedric Alexander, and this time the frustration was just too much for Ali.

A puzzled Mansoor was confused after Ali shoved him to the mat after another defeat, but Ali made himself crystal clear later in the night when he unleashed a more vicious attack on Mansoor and eventually officially challenged him on Raw Talk to this one-on-one showdown at WWE Crown Jewel.

Having defeated the likes of Dolph Ziggler and Cesaro in his homeland, can Mansoor pull off another victory on this grand stage, or will the veteran Ali dish out one more painful lesson to his up-and-coming former friend?

Don’t miss WWE Crown Jewel on Thursday, Oct. 21, streaming live from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT exclusively on Peacock in the U.S. and on WWE Network everywhere else.

Spoiler:

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - Mansoor vs Mustafa Ali

Mansoor is the only wrestler allowed to win in his hometown for WWE so that's what I expect
    WWE: The New Vision| Former BTB Overlord | Order's Interviews

BTB Achievements
    Current BTB - WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

+
    FIVE BTBOTM AWARDS

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

To be fair this match has had a decent build over several weeks and actually makes sense taking place at this show. Ali is a fantastic wrestler and Mansoor is also very good so I expect them to put on a good show, despite the fact that they'll likely not be given as much time as other 'more important' matches.

Mansoor winning is a given to continue his Saudi show streak going. I'm hoping that the fallout will see Ali conceeding that they can do things Mansoor's way and they continue to be a face tag team going forward. I like them as a tag team and they have potential to put on great matches with anyone. I also wouldn't be against giving them a title run down the line.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

I'm kinda bummed Ali & Mansoor got split for this, I was enjoying their team. A bitter cynical veteran trying to steer an excitable wide-eyed newbie from making the same mistakes he did is a good angle that could end in a babyface turn for Ali or a heel turn for Mansoor as they influence the other. Still, though, this match itself should be pretty neat, even if the winner is set in stone.

Spoiler:

Thread Information