Thread: WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - Goldberg vs Bobby Lashley

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Saturday Morning Slam WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - Goldberg vs Bobby Lashley

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    At WWE Crown Jewel, Goldberg says that Bobby Lashley is “NEXT!” as he prepares to meet The All Mighty in a No Holds Barred Match.

When the two intense Superstars last clashed at SummerSlam, then-WWE Champion Bobby Lashley didn’t want to just beat Goldberg, but rather end the WWE Hall of Famer outright. After MVP whacked Goldberg’s knee with his cane, Lashley twice rammed the damaged appendage into the LED ring post before flexing for the crowd.

With Goldberg unable to reach his feet, the referee awarded Lashley the victory. The WWE Champion continued his attack after the bell with a steel chair. In response, Goldberg’s son Gage, a sophomore in high school, rushed the ring and jumped on Lashley to come to his father’s aid, earning a Hurt Lock for his efforts. MVP insisted it was a mistake, but that excuse wasn’t enough for Goldberg, who promised to end Lashley.

Now, Goldberg is back for payback and wants to destroy The All Mighty. Find out if he will succeed when the two Superstars collide at WWE Crown Jewel, live on Thursday, Oct. 21, at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network everywhere else.

Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: WWE Crown Jewel 2021 - Goldberg vs Bobby Lashley

I hate that we're getting this match and I hate it even more given that Lashley is almost certainly losing. I'm hoping that they can at least have some fun with the no holds barred stipulation and make it something worth watching, but even then, Goldberg can only wrestle a handfull of minutes at the best of times so it's going to be interesting to see how his body holds up against the weapons. He's also admitted that he's not at 100% after having knee surgery recently to repair a torn tendon in his knee so that may factor into his performance too.

My expectations are low but we'll see. Goldberg is winning it either way. Can't wait for Lashley to move on from this feud, I just hope they don't try and give us a rubber match.

Thread Information