Status
      Country                    UK

Fallout Fallout | ‘The First Chapter’ | Grade Rankings

​​
    'The First Chapter'
    Grade Rankings

By The Fallout Mod Team.
    (but mainly SS)

As you will have noticed by the byline, this is an out-of-kayfabe post that will look at the ten highest graded characters on the Fallout brand over the last pay-per-view cycle. This will include the five Fallout shows (Episode 001 through Episode 005), the 16th Anniversary Show, and, of course, the Lights Out supercard. Only Fallout characters are listed here, and they must have competed in two matches at least over the cycle to qualify (sorry Yuna -- you would’ve placed sixth without that rule!). No shows count as a zero towards the average grade. Obviously, there are certain factors that may influence people making or not making the list: booking in the Gauntlet division consistently will, I think, make an appearance difficult, with very few 1,000 words breaking the 30 barrier so far, and jobber matches have generally seen lower grades. Or it could be that you’re just not very good (see: Danny Toner). Also note that the 'Fallout Promo Pick' is limited to the Fallout shows themselves, as we want to shout out weekly television promos and, um, I (SS, lolasifManreviewspromos) already have reviews written for them. The promo chosen might not be the favourite of any of the mods individually, but received the highest grade for that character over the month.

This will hopefully be a regular feature after each FWA pay-per-view, and I think will give a much better picture about who is scoring well and, more importantly, consistently well over the last few months. So, without further dillying or dallying…

The Top Ten

Pos. Character Grade Average Record Comments
    28.66 3-1 Thanks to four promos towards the start of the cycle, Gabrielle squeezes into the top ten here despite taking a break for the second half of the grading period. The character was deep in a depressed and almost manic phase, with ETE often veering wonderfully from subdued and understated moments to vast and sudden outpourings of emotion. Nobody has written quite so emotionally or as evocatively as ETE during this period, with Gabrielle still suffering from the after-effects of her failure to cash in the Golden Opportunity briefcase successfully on Saint Sulley at Desert Storm. Feelings of loss as well as ill-will born out of underappreciation and alienation from the fans, the management, and the rest of the roster were staples throughout the cycle, and it is likely that Gabrielle’s position would have been higher if only for her jobber match on Fallout 002, which (understandably) earned her lowest score of the cycle. Her promos stood out for their minimalistic formatting and presentation, representative of the character’s mental state throughout this period. A budding relationship for the Goddess with Kayden Knox was put on hold, and it’ll be interesting to see if this foray into the tag team division is still the aim upon return.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

Untitled” [Fallout 003].
    vs. Konchu Hao.
    (click!)
    GRADE: 30.63.
    REVIEW: I enjoyed this promo and felt it furthered the Gabrielle story that we’ve been seeing recently very well, although there are times when I do wonder what the pay-off is going to be here. I am fine with the pace we are on towards whatever that might be, and think you are finding interesting ways each week to still develop the Gabrielle character whilst she is sort of wallowing and refusing to travel forwards in her story or character arc in a way. I think it would be easy to stagnate maybe with the narrative you’ve chosen to utilise with Gaby but you are still scoring highly in character development for me. Each promo still feels different: a new side to Gabrielle’s depression, a unique vantage point into her deteriorating mind. Character portrayal is probably the strongest thing here, and you obviously have a perfect grasp of a character you’ve written for years even if we are getting a fresh version of this character recently. I particularly enjoyed the device you used at the start of the promo with Gabrielle seeing someone reminiscent of her former self and being confronted by this memory of what she used to be and the idea of what she is now.

28.86 1-3 Another character who would’ve probably been higher if not for their engagement in a jobber match during the month, Mike Parr takes the number nine spot after his victory over Shawn Summers at Lights Out. Prodigy’s Parr spent the first half of the cycle not competing whilst his program with Der Basterd simmered, whilst returning in a big way in the second half. Parr sustained defeats at the Anniversary Show in the Golden Opportunity match and on Fallout 005 to Konchu Hao, but these losses have only fuelled The Prodigy’s writing, particularly in his winning effort at the pay-per-view, where an old face was employed to draw out some realisations about the Parr character. Parr has appeared far more sympathetically on shows and in promos recently, but a large part of that is down to his ongoing entanglement with one of the most disliked figures on the roster in Shawn Summers. It’ll be interesting to see if these traits become permanent after the culmination of this program (if we have yet seen that).

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

Devious Minds to Collide!” [Fallout 005].
    vs. Konchu Hao.
    (click!)
    GRADE: 30.63.
    REVIEW: Returning to the site of his meeting with Konchu ahead of their tag team match was a good plan and I think your focus on the match itself was probably superior to Hao this week. The history between the two is limited but you did a good job of focussing on that and bringing it out as much as you could. I loved that Mike spent nineteen hours again getting to this location and him not exactly being sure what he’s doing there fits the mindset that I think you’ve been writing in Parr since his return. Him fucking shit up eventually was a nice touch and a good nod to the destructive side of the Prodigy and the one we’ve seen most recently in his interaction with Summers. Like with Summers, I think the loss here again fits the psyche of Parr right now (you wrote a paragraph in here, for instance, regarding his constant losses) and I think you’ll be able to use that as more fuel going forward. I would’ve liked to have seen a little bit more thought on Summers and that part of Parr’s story right now but I guess we are receiving that in the shows. I had Konchu by a point in this one, so another close match-up, which is a trend on this show and Fallout in general. Really can’t wait for the Summers v Parr match-up, the work put in by you two has turned this into the most anticipated match-up at Lights Out for a great number of people.
    30.23 4-2 Despite suffering an early setback this cycle with his exit from the Fallout Eliminator against Kleio De Santos, Krash has continued to be one of the most unique characters and voices in the fed. From his nostalgic and melancholic walk along the beach in Vanuatu to games of Gartic on the tour bus, no other promoter has produced such varied work since Back in Business. This culminated in championship victory at Lights Out, where Krash and Black emerged triumphant against Golden Rock in order to emerge as the new FWA World Tag Team Champions. Krash and Black’s apocalyptic-inspired promo shared some thematic and contextual similarities with their opponents’ work at the pay-per-view, but it was the superb character work of the Gang Stars which gave them the edge and thus the championships. Krash is one of the most fleshed out and three-dimensional characters in the FWA, partly down to his longevity but mostly down to SJW’s subtle yet highly imaginative and evocative writing.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

Untitled” [Fallout 004].
    vs. The Brethren [w/ Alyster Black].
    (click!)
    GRADE: 31.75.
    REVIEW: Another unique idea for a promo and something that raised a smile out of me and got a few belly laughs for the actual artwork, though it’s a little shy of Jiggy’s Gartic masterpieces. I must admit that I found the initial set-up a little cumbersome and maybe confusing at times, and wasn’t sure who they were playing with. That may be down to me reading it last and being pretty baked when doing so, and by the time I got into it those concerns dissipated. Fatter Saint Sulley, Nova’s Golden Opportunity trade, and the Brethren’s murder were probably the highlights in terms of the game itself. You brought it back around to the Brethren well enough at the climax of the promo but it’s fair to say they maybe aren’t the primary focus of the piece for much of it. Quality of Content suffered a little as a result for me, but I found what was there engaging and amusing enough to still amass a good score in that regard. Creativity was very high, and although it maybe wasn’t the cleanest the artwork itself gained presentation points. The uniquity of this promo was definitely its biggest selling point and this was my highest creativity score this week I believe. It’s a shame this didn’t have anything to go up against because - like the Black promo at the Anniversary Show - the effort deserved an opponent.

30.34 2-3 The character who is easiest and most enjoyable to hate in the FWA right now is Comeback Kid’s Shawn Summers. Despite feuding with the also-dastardly Mike Parr, Summers has quickly developed into one of the purest heels during his on-screen travails this cycle. Of course, CBK’s promo-work has Summers riddled with doubts thanks to the near-constant presence of an alter-ego (or sub-ego, I guess) in constant monologue with the character, pulling back the curtain for the reader and providing at least a semblance of sympathy for a man who is routinely involved in the darkest moments of the week’s roleplays. The obvious example of this during the First Chapter is in Summers’ promo against Kleio De Santos on Fallout 003, with the character’s dark mind laid bare for the reader to give CBK a win in the most difficult to predict encounter in the quarter finals. Summers came up just short against Mike Parr at the pay-per-view, but wins over the aforementioned De Santos as well as Golden Opportunity winner Nova Diamond in the Fallout Eliminator Tournament have given Summers a path towards the FWA World Heavyweight Championship regardless. A triple threat match with rival Parr and fellow semi-finalist Konchu Hao on Fallout 006 is what’s next for Der Basterd.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

Untitled” [Fallout 001].
    vs. Nova Diamond.
    ([url=http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=176649&p=2104133285&viewfull=1#post2104133285]click![url])
    GRADE: 32.1.
    REVIEW: This was a very polished and thoughtful promo and a good reintroduction of Summers to an FWA audience after his post CC break. I liked the interactions with his doppelganger, and when presented alongside the memory of his father I liked the idea (that came across strongly) that he's being chased by past demons even in this fresh beginning. A reset and restart was a common theme across the promos given the proximity to Back in Business and that's true for nobody more than Summers. Despite him not having a match in Paris he still clearly made an impact and I loved the finale of this promo, and him sauntering out into shot at the climax of this piece (which I think overall was definitely the strength of the roleplay) was heel gold. Summers just coming out and deflating the whodunnit with this immediate confession is a good subversion of the status quo. This roleplay has me super excited for Summers' FWA run and the now-inevitable run in with Parr.

31.08 1-1 The top ten entrant with the least amount of promos under his belt this month is Jam with Gerald Grayson, who climbs to the number six spot despite having only two matches over The First Chapter. We saw Gerald Grayson audition for a new associate in his victorious effort on Fallout 002 over Alyster Black, before an anime-inspired beach episode on 003. Grayson came up short in this contest against Randy Ramon, despite a very high grade of 32.25 and a split decision amongst judges, and subsequently has been on a break from Fallout competition. Grayson’s character work this cycle has mostly been concerned with a budding relationship with Uncle and the Nephews (who featured prominently in both of his promos) as well as the ongoing sub-plot involving GG’s hospitalised brother. The former has allowed Jam to showcase comedic qualities in the character, whilst both of these strands have been effective thanks to Jam’s human and relatable writing.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

Shadows” [Fallout 003].
    vs. Randy Ramon.
    (click!)
    GRADE: 32.25.
    REVIEW: This was another tournament promo that built on the relationships between the protagonist and others in their background story, but - like Ramon - this was successful in developing Grayson himself just by force of having him on-screen for pretty much all of it. There were a few laugh out loud moments here, particularly the visual of the Nephews and Grayson in matching beach-wear (I wanted a full on Itsy Bitsy… musical number though). The interactions between Gerald and the Nephews themselves were witty, fast-paced, and you seem to have a good grasp of those characters as well as your own (to the point where I was surprised that Jon hadn’t contributed at least some of the dialogue). I enjoyed the Grayson monologues and find his earnestness so endearing, though I do think it’s true that the surfing metaphor was a bit too direct (as well as suddenly introduced… how come he never told Michelle this eh?). This was another one that got consistently good grades for me, and the presentation of it was commendable in terms of spelling etc particularly. I think there’s scope for improvement in Quality of Content maybe if you made me work a bit more for the central metaphor. But yeah, another very good promo and really close match.

31.54 4-1 Rawr’s Black has stepped outside of the box in a very unique way over this pay-per-view cycle, particularly in his promos for the Anniversary Show (vs. Devin Golden) and Fallout 005 (vs. Ryan Rondo). These two promos had Alyster Black take a back seat in favour of focus on other characters, whilst still progressing the character in a more indirect, interesting, and fresh. This is particularly true in the Anniversary Show promo, where we follow the mundane day-to-day of an office employee before the violent introduction of Alyster at the end of the promo. The pay-per-view cycle culminated in a championship victory, with the Gang Stars winning the FWA World Tag Team Championships at Lights Out. Black and Krash had tag team wins on 001, 004, and at Lights Out: the two Fallout promos being Krash and Black’s (joint) top graded Fallout promo of the cycle. Black and Krash’s strong chemistry and, as mentioned previously, perfect character work was in a large part responsible for wins over The Undisputed Alliance, The Brethren, and former champions Golden Rock.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

The Fallout from Back in Business” [Fallout 001].
    vs. The Undisputed Alliance [w/ Krash].
    (click!)
    GRADE: 31.75.
    REVIEW: Another low-concept take on Back in Business’ fallout (particularly enjoyed the Pythonesque narration of the title card, which was a nice little touch), this time centring on two distinct sections chronicling the Gang Stars’ reaction to Night One and Night Two individually. This was a neat and simple idea that allowed us to see the vastly different (both to one another and to their respective mind-sets a handful of months ago) dispositions with which the two Fallout stars now find themselves. I think the star of this promo is Alyster Black, and I think personally my favourite portion of this is as he is waiting for Krash’s appearance backstage following the Kennedy match. This section of the promo really helped to sell me on the pairing’s relationship as a team and did more for that - with just a few paragraphs of sincere inner monologue - than a history lessonish promo could. Extremely interested to see if we’ll finally get to see the Gang Stars’ run as a tag team or if distractions for one or both of these men will stop that happening again.

31.74 3-1 Konchu Hao’s focus over most of The First Chapter has been centred upon the FWA World Heavyweight Championship, with the character undergoing full-on mania for much of the cycle as he turned away from the X Division and went deep into the Fallout Eliminator. Victories over Jackson Fenix and Gabrielle put Konchu in the semi-final, before a split-decision defeat to Danny Toner on Fallout 004. We saw Hao’s devastating dealings with the Twilight Cabal, his deteriorating relationship with sidekick Epsilon, emotionally charged allusions to his backstory (particularly at the climax of the 003 promo), and an eventual confrontation with Cyrus Truth as he teetered on the edge of letting his desire for the championship overcome him. The narrative arc over Hao in these four promos feels like a self-contained, grand, dramatic story that sets Konchu up as a major main event player moving forward, starting with his number one contendership match against Shawn Summers and Mike Parr on Fallout 006.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

Tales from the Grimoire, Part 2: The Perils of a Charlatan’s Lies!” [Fallout 004].
    vs. Danny Toner.
    (click!)
    GRADE: 33.
    REVIEW: Konchu as a YouTuber is an amusing concept and this is really precisely the sort of content I’d be expecting him to produce. I enjoyed the scene shifting into the little parable and thought that particular section of the promo was the strongest. I thought the points you made about your opponent during the stretch with the charlatan and the scientist were probably the most cutting and most salient, and thought this added a lot of this creativity. The dialogue in this section is crisp and clear but reads like nothing else in the FWA at the moment. I’m not sure it was necessary for Konchu to really spell out the metaphor in the on-screen section directly after, and trusting your audience a bit more there would be good. That being said, the onslaught on Toner’s character (both in the direct monologue and the parable interlude) was constant and savage. I liked the ending with Cyrus, there’s a lot of intrigue in this interaction with Epsilon. I think, though, that I perhaps missed a chapter involving the Observer Vault and Sulley’s castle, so I think I need to go back and fill in some of the blanks there. This was a very strong promo, quite varied in each of its sections, and not lacking in ambition. Extremely clean in terms of presentation and personally I had Konchu by a nose here, earning his place in the final.

32.25 3-2 The insanely creative Uncle J.J. JAY! has gone from strength to strength through the First Chapter, emerging with the X Division Championship after Back in Business before promptly (and narrowly) losing it to Chris Peacock on Fallout 001. Cosmic Playground, the culmination of the first ever two-show Feud of the Year contender, saw JAY! win the championship back thanks to his Scooby Doo style odyssey that saw the Nephews take centre stage and really expanded the mythos around Uncle and his extended entourage. Jon continued the trend of recent Community-inspired promos with his 003 roleplay, which was an impressively high-effort piece and cemented JAY! as one of the most consistently well-scored characters in the creativity category. This was further proven on 004, as Jon pastiched a large number of recent promos to see off three challengers for his X Division Championship, before he would lose the belt a show later on 005 to Kayden Knox. Uncle will captain one of the two Cibernetico teams, and his focus will no doubt turn towards the World Heavyweight Championship over The Second Chapter. Also noteworthy is Quiet’s victory in the Gunfight Battle Royale at Lights Out, again further developing the characters that surround Uncle and creating a richer mythos around the character himself.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

Untitled Promo” [Fallout 003].
    vs. Sauce Man.
    (click!)
    GRADE: 33.75.
    REVIEW: This is a high-effort promo considering the output we’ve seen from Sauce Man recently and I appreciate that and think it shows the fun you’re having with this character. Community pastiches are old hat. But I really enjoyed the set-up and your commitment to it throughout this promo is admirable. I was excited when I heard you’d watched a bit of Goodfellas to prep but I think the actual content here is probably better and more fitting with the Uncle character than a straight-up Scorsese thing I guess. There were great, funny moments all the way throughout this: redacted Epsilon dialogue, your use of Rupert (particularly Rupy and that whole interaction really), and Uncle suddenly having more nephews than he expected (along with West or whoever pointing out that he does ask everyone he knows to be his nephew). I gave this one quite an uneven score in terms of character with high marks for character portrayal (any madcap Uncle adventure would get that for me unless there was some marked aberration or whatever) but not quite so much for character development. Like Peacock maybe I think there was maybe more emphasis and progress here for Harry, which was enjoyable nonetheless and suited to the match you were in.

32.64 3-4 The Time Trials formed a large part of Man’s output over The First Chapter, particularly in the second half of it, as Allen Price’s past as a CIA agent emerged and forays into alternate timelines promptly followed. This all started in the Community-inspired promo for the Anniversary Show, which almost brought Chris Peacock the Golden Opportunity briefcase. Creativity and character work have been strong for Peacock all month, particularly in the unique but divisive Time Trials series that brought him wins over Ryan Rondo and Nova Diamond on Episodes 004 and 005. It was, however, a month of almosts for Chris Peacock, who came up short at the Anniversary Show and in Cosmic Playground, a contender for Match of the Year, on Fallout 002. Peacock has lost important feud-enders(?) this cycle against Uncle J.J. JAY! and TxR[xQ] in a Trios Match at Lights Out. In-kayfabe, Chris Peacock is in need of a big victory during the Second Chapter, whilst out-of-kayfabe he remains one of the most consistently well-scored roleplayers despite having the busiest schedule of any of the top ten during The First Chapter.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

The Time Trials Part II: Central Unintelligence” [Fallout 003].
    vs. Danny Toner.
    (click!)
    GRADE: 33.5.
    REVIEW: Okay, so really… I thought this was a neat follow-up to the Anniversary Show promo, clearly following a thematic trend (as illustrated by this title though I must admit I overlooked that in the Golden Opportunity one hmmmm). You’ve made it clear that this is canon and not an alternate timeline or whatever and I quite like the backstory of Allen Price being sent to the FWA to investigate Toner only to fall into a position managing Peacock. Part of me thinks there was fun to be had in revealing this to the audience a few promos before revealing it to Peacock and his entourage. I think you could have got a lot of humour out of him hiding this from his client or even on commentary in shows. Loved the Delorean gag. I always enjoy Peacock’s interaction with his entourage: it’s always a highlight of your promos (although I must admit the Diamond Dogs are my favourites amongst his crew). The interactions between Drew, Chris, and Max read very naturally and help to continue what you were laying down in the Anniversary Show promo. In terms of grades, you definitely lost out to Tig to me on the character categories and that’s difficult given the nature of this promo with it being centred for quite a lot of it around a character other than one in the match. This still scored very highly for me, particularly in the creativity category. Quality of Content was strong, and I awarded the points you were due for developing peripheral characters over Peacock in that category instead.

32.87 1-2 Nova Diamond’s return at Carnal Contendership was a hopeful one for FWA, and although his involvement since has been part-time Oz’s output has more than earned his place at the top of the rankings for the First Chapter. After a victory at Back in Business against Gabrielle, Nova’s biggest victory of this cycle came at the Anniversary Show for his Golden Opportunity roleplay. The Scott Pilgrim vs. the World pastiche saw Nova run through his five G.O. opponents whilst always returning focus to his own character and the development thereof. Nova’s relationship (and borderline obsession) with the FWA World Heavyweight Championship was a central motif in this promo and others this month. Diamond may have lost close matches to Shawn Summers on Fallout 001 and to Chris Peacock on Fallout 005, with his promos there using similar set-ups in a podcast episode and a live Twitch-stream, but his victory at the Anniversary Show and the excellent character work throughout the cycle place him as a dangerous character for whoever holds the FWA World Heavyweight Championship.

FALLOUT PROMO PICK:
    Spoiler:

Chillin’ Before Berlin” [Fallout 005].
    vs. Chris Peacock.
    (click!)
    GRADE: 31.83.
    REVIEW: I do not know what Stardew Valley is really but that didn’t really seem important when reading this and I loved the twitch stream set-up. I am very surprised nobody has ever done that before (that I can remember) given the interests of our community. This was a fun promo that felt short even though it isn’t really because Nova’s dialogue was fun to read and his exchanges with the donators/commenters were excellent. The formatting of this was very good, with the Twitch Stream boxes a really neat addition that made the roleplay stand out and feel really unique. There were a few grammar and syntax errors. It wasn’t overly obtrusive but I think it’s fair to say that Peacock’s was cleaner and I had him edging the presentation category despite the good work that had gone into the promo’s look otherwise here. I actually had you just edging Peacock in Quality of Content as I really enjoyed what you were cooking here but I think the primary difference maker was creativity. The set-up was interesting and the twitch aspect made it feel like something more than a monologue, so it isn’t as if I scored you lowly on that category, but it would’ve been difficult to outdo Peacock in that category this week. The only other category I had you losing was presentation and only by 0.2, whilst I had you guys tied in both character categories. Nova post-GO is a different kettle of fish for me. I think I’m understanding the character more now and I think that’s due to the improved handle that you have on him and his motivations since his return.

Last edited by SupineSnake; 10-10-2021 at 11:20 PM.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: Fallout | ‘The First Chapter’ | Grade Rankings

This is awesome work and a really cool write up! Interesting to compare it to my top 5! Nova rep ✊��✊��✊��

3X World Tag Team Champion (w/Christian Quinn, w/Randy Ramon & w/Ryan Rondo)
    1X Gauntlet Champion

JOIN THE FWA!

Curtain Jerker

Status

I can't wait to crack this on the next cycle. First 2 matches (potentially) on meltdown in gauntlet division so the 1k won't affect me this time around. Look out!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by El Demente View Post
    I can't wait to crack this on the next cycle. First 2 matches (potentially) on meltdown in gauntlet division so the 1k won't affect me this time around. Look out!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    That's fighting talk.

JLW also hoping to break the top ten this month...

Liv Forever

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This is genuinely a cool idea. Nice little shoutout to the top 10 and a bit of extra motivation.

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SupineSnake View Post
    That's fighting talk.

JLW also hoping to break the top ten this month...
    Oh so you’re not bitching out of having more than one match then?

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    This is genuinely a cool idea. Nice little shoutout to the top 10 and a bit of extra motivation.
    come back

3X World Tag Team Champion (w/Christian Quinn, w/Randy Ramon & w/Ryan Rondo)
    1X Gauntlet Champion

JOIN THE FWA!

All About That Ace

Status
      Country                    Palestinian Territory

SS gonna go for a 35 with JLW so he can finish number one off a single match

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian View Post
    Oh so you’re not bitching out of having more than one match then?
    I think Chris Peacock needs to be built more and we should stop booking him in unwinnable matches.

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status

I think Chris Peacock needs to be built more and we should stop booking him in unwinnable matches.
    Hasn’t he won more X titles that JLW?

Heel Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian View Post
    Hasn’t he won more X titles that JLW?
    He's also won more than Chris Kennedy and MvH, but he's still a lot shitter.

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status

He's also won more than Chris Kennedy and MvH, but he's still a lot shitter.
    We’re having this match.

Liv Forever

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    come back
    Maybe in 2023.

Thread Information