Thread: Untitled FWA Podcast #8: Rawr (Alyster Black) and Smooth Jazz Wolf (Krash)

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Untitled FWA Podcast #8: Rawr (Alyster Black) and Smooth Jazz Wolf (Krash)

The handlers of Alyster Black (Rawr) and Krash (Smooth Jazz Wolf) join the Untitled FWA Podcast for a 2-on-1 interview. The handlers of the Gang Stars, the reigning FWA Tag Team Champions and CWA Tag Team Champions, talk about their lengthy e-fedding road to the FWA.

They first met more than a decade ago, some four or five e-feds back. They've won tag team championships in four e-feds and continue adding to their legacy as a team and legacies as individual characters. The discussion includes talk of how the characters came to be and evolved over time, plus any plans for eventual retirement.

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    1x FWA World Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    7x FWA Tag Team Champion

2020 North American Sports Poster Of The Year

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Re: Untitled FWA Podcast #8: Rawr (Alyster Black) and Smooth Jazz Wolf (Krash)

Boo these men.

BOOOOOO!!!!!!!

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    Netherlands

Fantastic episode. Great chemistry between them and Wolf is a goddamn national treasure.

Underdog

Status

This was such an easy listen, it is almost making me reconsider my preference for one person podcasts over two, but if there was going to be a two then this is appropriate.

Can't believe you live so close to each other, and I'm low key a big fan of most people prefacing their job by stating its dull. (Aside from SJW - having three jobs is insane, I can barely do half a job without getting tired.)

As someone unfamiliar with both until FWA, was cool to hear some of the history behind it and I had a vested interest in knowing whether or not SJW knew he was joining when he did. I thought we had something special! :P

I can relate to the need for a break - wasn't aware that you had so long out of it before moving here - I had one for about 2 years before joining here on a whim in 2015, so hopefully won't be seeing any retirement angles come to fruition in the near future.

Anyways, great listen guys, cheers for doing it at like 3am or whatever the hell it was. TGO awesome job as always leading it.

Only disappointment is no "I'm soaking wet" moments from the podcast that never was.

Thread Information