View Poll Results: Whose Card is Better?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gipper

3 18.75%
  • Wolf Beast

13 81.25%

Thread: BATTLECARD! Round #1 -- Gipper vs. Wolf Beast

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

BATTLECARD! Round #1 -- Gipper vs. Wolf Beast

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CARD!

Gipper

Really awesome wrestling underground (RAW Underground) presented by Skittles
    Live at the Temple!

KNIGHT OF ANARCHY!

RAW UNDERGROUND ULTRAMEGA SUPER IMPORTANT CHAMPIONSHIP
    JOHN CENA (c) (F) vs TIMOTHY THATCHER (H)

The Leader of Cenation vs The British Messiah. The longest reigning Evolve Champion vs The face of WWE for over 10 years. It all started after a defence against Adam Cole where Cena cut a promo about being a fighting champion and his normal thing when suddenly the debuting Timothy Thatcher viciously attacked him, hitting him with various headbutts and locking in his patented Fujiwara Armbar which Cena actually ended up TAPPING to. Ever since then these two have been in wars of words and fists and now Thatcher in his debut match for RAW Underground goes against John Cena for the Ultramega Superimportant Championship. Will Cena break free of the “Human Torture Device” or will Thatcher make Cena tap once more?

The AnarKEY TitleSeth Rollins (H) vs Zack Sabre Jr (F)
    These two men are the best wrestlers in the world right now. And they proved it by going through a gruelling tournament, Block A consisted of Rollins, Hayabusa, Ultimo Dragon & Kyle O’Reilly and Block B, Sabre had to fight Daniels, Rush & Cesaro. The winners of those blocks are quite clear if you look at the match up. So now it’s the Man who has multiple times called WWE “the best pro wrestling on the planet” meets one of the best wrestling technicians who might just have a problem with that. Hayabusa (F) vs Ultimo Dragon (F)Two Legends of the Business. A classic puro student vs teacher story. Talking about that round robin tournament before, Ultimo Dragon and Hayabusa did face there but it ended in a time limit draw giving Seth Rollins the block victory. So here we go again, this has no time limit.

COMBINATION AVENGERS JUSTICE TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
    The Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) (C) (H) vs The Brass Ring Club (Tyson Kidd & Cesaro) (F)

The Wolves take out Kidd with a brutal assault. They keep mocking Cesaro because at the PPV they're gonna win by forfeit when Cesaro doesn't have a partner even though Cesaro keeps teasing random partners (“I need a hero!”) but at the go home show Kidd returns and beats the shit out of them, looking healthier than ever. Pro wrestling storytelling 101 xD

Clockwork Orange of Fun Cage Match
    “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs Raven
    It all started 6 months ago, when a down on his luck Christopher Daniels was on a losing streak. Enter Raven, a man we haven't seen in a wrestling ring in a long time. He approached the Fallen Angel after yet another loss, at first to seemingly belittle him, but instead Raven told Daniels that all he needed to get back to his winning ways was to get his edge back. With the bizarre training and guidance of the former Flock leader, Daniels finally picked up a win. During the celebration of his first win in months, Daniels shocked the world by betraying the man who had been the main reason for his victory with a vicious assault. Then Daniels got real overconfident with everything and got a cult. Which is a bit weird. So the hooded cult members are most likely going to be around the cage staring ominously because fun. Anyway now Raven is back and out for vengeance in the match he created.

Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly) vs La Facción Ingobernable (Rush, Dragon Lee, & Kenny King)

VS

Wolf Beast

ALL CELEB WRESTLING PRESENTS;

~I’M A CELEBRITY, GET ME OUT OF HERE~

THE MAIN EVENT

‘Rowdy’ RONDA ROUSEY

- versus -

FLOYD ‘Money’ MAYWEATHER

**5x 3min Rounds contested under MMA Rules**

At one time, Ronda Rousey claimed she could beat Floyd Mayweather in a “ruleless” fight, at the inaugural ACW Pay Per View, she’ll have the opportunity to back that claim up. The former UFC Bantamweight Champion will give up around 15 pounds to Mayweather when they step into the ring together, and the bad blood has been simmering for years. Mayweather once claimed he didn’t even know who Rousey was, and after she pipped him to an ESPY, her retort of “I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once” stoked the fires.

And after Mayweather in recent years has enjoyed his retirement by competing in bizarre crossover fights with MMA’s Conor McGregor, Kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa and recently signing up to fight a YouTube star in Logan Paul, this is only the fourth most ludicrous fight he’ll have competed in. But, has Mayweather bitten off more than he can chew by stepping into the world of MMA?? Whilst Rousey was brutally exposed for her less than stellar stand up skills in her final two MMA fights, will Mayweather have the skills to adapt to MMA and avoid Rouseys strengths, or will Ronda force the first loss onto Mayweathers combat sport record??

THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET meets THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS MAN

‘Iron’ MIKE TYSON – versus – KEN SHAMROCK

**STREETFIGHT**

Back in the 90’s they were at one time the face of each of their chosen sports. With the titles of ‘Baddest Man On The Planet’ and ‘Worlds Most Dangerous Man’ bestowed upon them, many have salivated at the prospect of Tyson and Shamrock locking horns. And at ACW IACGMOOH, the world will finally see these two clash. Both Tyson and Shamrock bring with them reputations that precede them; neither a stranger to controversy, both guilty of losing their cool at various times. So it’s fitting that when they meet on PPV, they’ll do so with no rules. It’s a Streetfight when Tyson and Shamrock collide; ear biting is legal, ankle snapping is legal – ANYTHING goes. Who is the baddest?? Who is the most dangerous??

FOOTBALL VS. BASKETBALL | SIX MAN TAG TEAM MATCH

LAWRENCE ‘LT’ TAYLOR, WILLIAM ‘Refrigerator’ PERRY & STEVE ‘Mongo’ MCMICHAEL

- versus -

‘The Worm’ DENNIS RODMAN, ‘The Mailman’ KARL MALONE & ‘Big Sexy’ KEVIN NASH

The NFL and NBA stars have been at loggerheads since the inception of ACW; so much so that former adversaries in Rodman and Malone now have a common enemy. With snide comments back and forth over which sport contained the better athletes and stronger individuals, the NFL stable eventually challenged Rodman and Malone to a match … if they could find a partner man enough to join them, of course.

What the NFL trio hadn’t expected was for the NBA pair to draft in a ringer; former college and veteran of the European Basketball scene KEVIN NASH. With the six man tag rules in place, Nash jumped at the chance for an easy pay-day, not having to take up the slack of a full blown singles match. And where he lacks a storied NBA career, Nash has a lifetime of pro-wrestling knowledge and politics to bring to the table, as he looks to finally prove that basketball players are fucking tough.

I’M NOT LIKE MOST GIRLS…

ANDY KAUFMAN – versus – NIA JAX

Mister Kaufmans mouth has talked him into a situation his ass may not be able to cash. After embarrassing and humiliating a number of women in matches, degrading these challengers from the crowd as he looked to prove that women belong in the kitchen – along with countless other tasteless and sexist remarks – Kaufman raised the ire of none other than Nia Jax. The cousin of The Rock (a little known fact which she has most certainly never relied on to make progress in her career) turned up in ACW to answer the challenge of Kaufman…

And while at first Kaufman may have laughed off the challenge of Jax with yet more sexist and insulting comments, even making a tasteless joke based on the lyrics of Nia Jax’s theme music “I’m Not Like Most Girls”. But come IACGMOOH, Kaufman will have to put up or shut up as he goes one on one with the Irresistible Force. And for once, the fans may just be WISHING Nia stiff this opponent to teach Kaufman a lesson.

IS A PUNTER TOUGHER THAN A SOFTBALL ICON!?

PAT MCAFEE – versus – SID

After being rejected by his fellow NFL stalwarts for being “just” a punter, Pat McAfee has been on a mission to prove just how tough this punter is. He’s taken on a raft of fellow sports stars; from the world of Badminton, Bowling, Darts and Snooker, McAfee has made easy work of his opponents. But he made one fatal mistake. In a diatribe running down a plethora of fringe sports, he mentioned “softball”. And he raised the ire of a passionate softball enthusiast and former part time wrestler; SID. Now, Sid will tear himself away from the world he loves and step back into the world that paid the bills in order to defend his one true love; the good name of Softball.

HULK HOGAN FOE VS. HULK HOGANS FRIEND

ZEUS – versus – MR. T

This upstart promotion couldn’t afford Hulk Hogan, so it will brazenly use his name across all promotion to hype a match up between a man who helped launch the WWF as a global entity in the 80’s alongside Hogan, and the man who co-starred alongside the Hulkster in the movie that catapulted Hogan into another level of superstardom kicked off Hogan modest movie career. Zeus has always held the belief that he could kick Hogans ass, but Mr. T wouldn’t stand for such nonsense, and on PPV, T looks to defend the honour of his good friend. I pity the fool who doesn’t want to see this match!!

THE BRAWL FOR ALL

ERIC ‘Butterbean’ ESCH – versus – DAVID ‘Tank’ ABBOTT

**Contested under ‘Brawl for All’ Rules**
    Both these men made their reputation in wrestling for knocking people out. Let’s see which one will be the last man standing when they fight each other.

Spoiler:

Never Forget:

Spoiler:

I'm cool. I think

Status
      Country                    UK

Re: BATTLECARD! Round #1 -- Gipper vs. Wolf Beast

*writes down note to stop sending shit over discord*
    " I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself but still think I’m better than everyone else."

Urgent exit required.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    THE BRAWL FOR ALL

ERIC ‘Butterbean’ ESCH – versus – DAVID ‘Tank’ ABBOTT

**Contested under ‘Brawl for All’ Rules**
    Both these men made their reputation in wrestling for knocking people out. Let’s see which one will be the last man standing when they fight each other.

my goodness

if takedowns allowed, Abbot has to win.
    Last edited by Shake; 12-23-2020 at 06:17 PM.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Jam Up Guy

Status

Sorry Gipper, that’s a great card, but Wolf killed me with Nash entering a match full of sportsman and still looking for a way not to do any work

Wolf Beast went out selecting his picks in an unusual manner, but I think it paid off. I don't know how good the show will actually be, but man am I totally down for any show that has Kaufman vs Jax.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Wolf Beast went out selecting his picks in an unusual manner, but I think it paid off. I don't know how good the show will actually be, but man am I totally down for any show that has Kaufman vs Jax.
    Lolz, he had my vote with that match alone.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

[be more kind]

Status
      Country                    England

Gipper is unfortunate. It's a strong show, but man if it's a choice between watching these shows Wolf Beast's car crash has it beat in pure entertainment value

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Wolf Beast is probably the most unmissable show in the whole thing. That is equally hilarious and genius.

Gipper's card is fun though and I bet Thatcher vs Cena would have been an awesome match if given the opportunity.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Gip gits got. Wolf Beast moves on!

Spoiler:

Never Forget:

Spoiler:

Thread Information