Thread: Stone Cold's Broken Skull Sessions - Mark Henry

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    England

Stone Cold's Broken Skull Sessions - Mark Henry

Henry's sit-down interview with SCSA dropped earlier today and I've just finished watching it.. I have to say that it's an interesting watch, especially when he's discussing his start in life and his very competitive/angry competitive nature. As someone who's a first born and has younger siblings, I actually understand how it feels to be in Mark's brothers shoes.

It was interesting to hear Henry say that, aside from winning the Heavyweight Championship, his favourite time in the business was driving Yokozuna around because he learnt a shit load of stuff about the business. I imagine that working with Mae Young also taught him a shit load about life .

Another interest moment came when Henry discussed his relationship with the guys in the dressing room, remarking that he had heat with Taker when they first me because he didn't understand what the term "babyface" was and took great offence when Taker said "Here's our new babyface!".

For someone who I've always considered to be fairly bland and boring, Henry came across well. Are you planning on watching this episode?

Also.. Lol at Steve not mentioning that Bubba Ray actually co-hosts the Busted Open radio show with Henry.

Wordle Playing Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Stone Cold's Broken Skull Sessions - Mark Henry

I haven't watched this, but I've previously seen the documentary they did on Mark a year or two ago and thought it was tremendous.

I've never listened to his podcast because I can't stand Bubba, but I'm sure Mizark has some good stories to tell because of the overlap of talent he's had to work with over the years.
    ​​​​​ ​​​
    Ed's Favourite Threads
    Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists
    2016 l 2017 l 2018 l 2019 l 2020 l 2021

Global Saturation

Status

Re: Stone Cold's Broken Skull Sessions - Mark Henry

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Henry's sit-down interview with SCSA dropped earlier today and I've just finished watching it.. I have to say that it's an interesting watch, especially when he's discussing his start in life and his very competitive/angry competitive nature. As someone who's a first born and has younger siblings, I actually understand how it feels to be in Mark's brothers shoes.

It was interesting to hear Henry say that, aside from winning the Heavyweight Championship, his favourite time in the business was driving Yokozuna around because he learnt a shit load of stuff about the business. I imagine that working with Mae Young also taught him a shit load about life .

Another interest moment came when Henry discussed his relationship with the guys in the dressing room, remarking that he had heat with Taker when they first me because he didn't understand what the term "babyface" was and took great offence when Taker said "Here's our new babyface!".

For someone who I've always considered to be fairly bland and boring, Henry came across well. Are you planning on watching this episode?

Also.. Lol at Steve not mentioning that Bubba Ray actually co-hosts the Busted Open radio show with Henry.
    Just finished it and I enjoyed it. Easily my favorite part was that bay face comment. About died. But overall, this entire series has been pretty enjoyable.
    It’s a weapon. It’s really powerful, especially against living things.

Puts the extra "p" in Nappa Valley since Day 1.

Thread Information