Thread: A Leaue Life 2k20: "Simba"

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

A Leaue Life 2k20: "Simba"

Writers Notes

NBA 2k2o sucks. I didn't even bother trying to do much with this game once I got it.

Tried the my career and didn't like from the jump and went straight to doing one of these projects.

This one might be a little too cut-scenes but just me having fun writing these out. Starting from High School ranks and take the route to the pros from there.

High School -> College -> Pros

Simba: Book I

"Young, Dumb And Broke"

Project/Opening

Narrator: This story follows Omega Brady, labeled as the next big thing to hit basketball. Following the likes of a Zion Williamson and LeBron James, but deep down he is just a kid from Brooklyn, Nw York. Just a kid trying to follow his dreams of becoming the greatest basketball player of all time, but it all starts here, it all starts with his final year of high school, as he tries to maneuver around the obstacles in his way.

Which College? Which Agent? Dealing with the Hype?

From the passing of father, to now being the man of his house hold he now has to balance that with mastering his craft. It won't be easy, but a story of a kid chasing and living his dreams is what this story is all about.

"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise." ó Kobe Bryant"

[
    HIGH SCHOOL]

"THIS IS THE BIGGEST DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE"

"Here Is The List....."

Final list of Colleges For Brady

Abraham Lincoln High School in Brooklyn, NY.

Omega Brady sits inside the office of his guidance counselor Mrs. Cole as he hands over final list of colleges that plans on going to and taking his basketball talents. Brady dressed up in Lincoln High School basketball gear as he sits at the desk of one of favorite members of his school staff.

She has been helping narrow down his choice for where he wants to go to school this fall. It has been a long process but finally it seems that Omega is set to make his final five known as he runs it by Mrs. Cole.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    I narrow down to these five here.....

Brady hands over the final lists of colleges he has narrowed down too as she takes it and reads over them.

Guidance Counselor

Mrs. Cole
    :
    Is this the list, like the final one, you are down to these five universities....

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    North Carolina is coming to my house tomorrow to talk with me and my mom, so I'm going to hear what they have to say.

Omega looks on as Mrs. Cole looks over the list and hearing that UNC is set to pay the Brady family a visit tomorrow, she takes the pencil at her desk as she pounders what she is about say next.

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Listen. No rush in your decision, listen to them but remember, when it is all set and done, this your choice and only your choice to make. Your family, me, and anyone else you seek advice from on this is good but, you have to be content with the choice that your are abut to make. Donít jump to a conclusion yet. I can tell that right now you have some of these five ranked higher than others, but if this is your final five, hear them all out first and then make a decision.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    I have a strong feeling about this school, I mean Michael Jordan went there, so like, I mean, thatís kinda of a selling point....

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    I thought, LeBron James was your favorite player? Well if that's something that would draw you to UNC, you should take that into consideration. To have your legacy tied to someone like Michael Jordan, I mean I donít watch basketball and I even know who he is.....

Laughter breaks out between the two of them

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    Mrs. Cole, you wearing Jordans... back in the day....

Guidance Counselor

Mrs. Cole
    :
    Back in the day, I still do, child.

Omega side eyes his guidance counselor

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    Stop lying...

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Has your mom given any insight to where she would want you to go?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    No, not since my dad died, she hasnít really talked about it much where she would want me to go, but I kind of want to stay close just in case, hasnít been easy for her since itís just been us two.

Omega stares into a blank glance as Mrs. Cole facial expression changes from a jokey one to more serious one as she looks at Omega.

Guidance Counselor

Mrs. Cole
    :
    Give her time, listen, I know she is super proud of you.

You can feel the silence coming off of Omega, as you can tell that this is a tough topic for him to address head on, but the time is coming for him to go to college and then make the league, he has to shoulder all that he is facing and get his eyes set on the goal of making his dream come true. The bell rings as it is time for Brady to get up and head towards his next class. He gives Mrs. Cole a fist bump as he walks out of her office.

Guidance Counselor

Mrs. Cole
    :
    Let me know how the visit from UNC goes. Tell your mom I said hi.

Omega heads out as the scene comes to an end.

"She's Mine, Pt. 1"

[
    HIGH SCHOOL]

"Coming To the Game Tonight....."

The bell rings as Omega Brady walks out of class and seeís his girlfriend Lana Parker standing next to classroom door of the next class she is about to head into. Brady walks up as he places a kiss on her lips as the two lock eyes.

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    Ready for tonightís game? First one of the season. Nervous?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    A little to be honest, but I can handle it, everything on the court, just feels right, you know, nothing really matters when Iím on the court. You coming to the game?

Lana shows the face of disappointment as she stares up at Omega

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    No. I wish I could but I have an assignment to work on, and Iím already swamped with homework. Stop by my house after though.

Omega does look upset by the news but he understands, he knows that Lana takes school work very seriously and would not want to take her from it. The two of them been dating off and on since sophomore year of high school and now they both look forward to what is the next chapter for them, as they both have college on their minds as one with the game of basketball and the other with her love of education. Omega sticks his tongue out as he mocks Lana.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    NERD!

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    Shut up, ya weenie....

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    Did you just call me a weenie? How old are you?

High School Sweetheart

Lana Parker:
    Old enough to kick your ass....

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    Talk to Mrs. Cole about where you want to go to college?

Lana nods her head.

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    Yeah, setting up what I need to send a strong resume to Stanford.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    Youíre dream school, huh.

High School Sweetheart

Lana Parker:
    Yep. You talked to her about where you plan on going?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    Yeah, Have down to five schools. Should hopefully have my mind made up after I hear from all the five schools.

Knowing that Stanford isnít one of the schools on his list, he knows that maybe a tough bridge for them to get over once they get there. He doesnít tell her what schools are on his list.

High School Sweetheart

Lana Parker:
    Youíre lucky that you get to sit back and let these schools pitch to you. I have to bust my ass to get what I need for a chance to get into Stanford.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    Maybe, you should of picked up a basketball.... Because you wasnít with me shootin in the GYM!

High School Sweetheart

Lana Parker:
    Donít you dare quote Drake...

The two of them tussle as that leads to some PDA but it is quickly broken up as Mrs. Cole walks by

Guidance Counselor

Mrs. Cole
    :
    BOTH OF YOU GET TO CLASS!!!

"Left Hand"

[
    HIGH SCHOOL]

"No I in Team But there is a ME in that MotherF##$"

'Road to HS National Championship
    Game 1 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs McEachern Indians (
    Powder Springs, GA)

The game is about to start as the only two left in the Lincoln High School Basketball locker as it is Brady and his teammate, number ten in the top high school talent in the country sit across from each other. It is down to these two to lead the Railsplitters to the High School National Championship, but by the face of these two, no pressure can be seen as they are completely focused on the game ahead of them. Zach looks over to Omega.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    You ready, bro!

Omega reaches out his fist for a bump

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    We got this, but man, you spoke to Mrs. Cole yet...

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    Yeah.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    Man, you know where you going to college?

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    I already knew, I just have to make the announcement.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    Where the fuck you going?

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Syracuse .

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    Oh, so you looking to stay close to home.

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    Yeah, arenít you?

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    Iím trying to get as far away from this place as I possibly can.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Damn, well, I mean, I hope that isnít the only factor in your decision.

Omega is quiet. Just revealing that he plans on leaving this city with no intent to ever coming back.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    No, but it is a big one, but good for you man, I hope you tear it up at Syracuse.

Zach smiles as he is glad that Omega is happy that he came to a decision, because honestly, Omega still hasn't and while he knows that he is the most chased after recruit in the nation, all that does is just add more pressure on him.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Forget all that, we going to tear it tonight. Us two mean, we got this, nobody but us.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    Bro, there is no I in team....

Zach walks ahead of Omega and looks back with a smirk on his face.

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    'I know, but there's a M-E in that, motherf-----.'"

The two bursts out laughing as the coach come in to see what is taking his two best players so long making it out the tunnel to the court.

Game One
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    McEachern Indians (Away)
    Lincoln Railsplitters (Home)
    *Omega Brady 36 pts, 4reb, 17 ast
    *Zach Gold 28pts 4 ast
    Game Recap

• Omega Brady and Zach Gold the two man army lead the Railslitters in the first win of the season in front home crowd. It was a rocky start but as the game progressed Omega and Zach were too much for the traveling McEachern Indians to handle and key shots down the stretch put the Indians out of reach for claiming victory. The pressure of being the favorite to win the High School National championship might be a lot to rest of the shoulders of the Railsplitters as they struggled in the beginning portion of the game but once it seemed that nervous were gone, they were able to collect themselves and do what was needed to send the home crowd back home happy after an impressive win in a hard fought game.

• Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters Record 1-0

School Recruitment #1
    "North Carolina"

Inside the apartment of Omega Brady, in the living the room a UNC recruiter sits down with a bottle of water in his hands. We find Omega checking on his mother as she lays in her bed with a bottle of Jack Daniels not too far away from her. Omega shakes his head in disgust. He walks out to the living room.

UNC RECRUITER:
    Mrs. Brady wonít be joining us?

Omega sits down and stares at the recruiter.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    No, she is resting, but, letís proceed without her.

UNC RECRUITER:
    Listen, I know that youíre a busy person, so I will cut straight to the chase on why you should come to North Carolina. With you on our roster, you can be the key piece to a national championship contending team. We can offer you the route to a better life, come to UNC, we have everything, the best faculties and best team to take your game to the next level before you go off to the pros.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    That's whats important to me, to be honest, I have you guys pretty high on my list.

UNC RECRUITER: Whatever it takes to land you at our school, we are willing to do. Just name it. Rumor has it that your teammate Gold is going to Syracuse. You had any desire to follow him there?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    Follow him there, hell no.

UNC RECRUITER:You two are amazing one/two punch, but listen, if you don't want to, UNC is ready for you to come and play for us.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    You guys are pretty high on the list of where I will be attending, and I really appreciate you guys flying out here....

Omega Brady and the recruiter discuss the potential future of Brady attending the college as Brady seems pretty thrilled on the idea of going to UNC, but still he knows that he still has four schools left to discuss with. He doesn't want to jump to an conclusion as he feels that is what exactly what his friend and teammate Zach Gold is doing. Who knows how long this process will take for Brady to make a decision as he is the top recruited player in the nation and a lot rides on where he decides to take his talents when he goes to college. Only time has the answer to where he will go......

Random Thoughts/Notes

• With the NBA season on hiatus. Hopefully this fills some of my NBA fix, I hope you guys are ready for another edition of this project. Another passion writing project, and hopefully the NBA is back and running soon, lord knows I miss it. I guess with all that being said, I hope ya enjoy the read.

Spoiler:

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

What A Maneuver!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: A Leaue Life 2k20: "Simba"

So glad to see this back, man. Really fun read, I love the insight with the high school sweetheart, the guidance counselor, Omega's teammate leaning towards Syracuse. Everything feels real authentic, almost as if we all want to be Omega in some sort of way right now. At least when I was in high school, I did.

I'm hoping we get to see some fun stuff on the recruiting trail- mostly which school tries to buy Omega's mother a new Range Rover and pay off their house I hope we get a look at the boosters sending cash to the house, shoe companies doing their best as the "middle man" shit, there are so many possibilities with this.

I always look forward to these 2K projects you post on here, they're really fun to watch everything unfold. Looking forward to what's next!

BPW! ^ Click the pic... AND JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

^click it

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Trust Issues....

[HIGH SCHOOL]

In the locker room on a road game, Omega Brady sits in the locker room by-himself. He is scrolling through his phone as he gets a text message from his girlfriend Lana. He reads the text as he see's that she asked him a question....

Text Message Exchange.
    Iphone

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker
    (Via Text):
    Hey, when you decide on which school you are going to in the fall, are you going to let me in on the decision?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    (Via Text): Yeah. Of course, I wouldn't keep it from you, once I figure things out, you will be in the know of who will find out before I reveal it to the world... why you ask.....

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker
    (Via Text):
    I ask because there is a close friend of my family who wants to see where you are leaning and talk to you about the decision that you are about to make. He knows that this is a very important one and just wants to see where your head is at with all this. Just give him five minutes of your time. Hear him out.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady (Via Text): Who is this person.... you know this sounds shady as fuck right?

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker
    (Via Text):
    Just hear him out. Can you do that for me?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady (Via Text): Fine. I'll listen to him, when?

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker
    (Via Text):
    When are you going on your trip to Duke for the visit?

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady (Via Text):
    Leaving the trip at the end of the week.

High School Sweetheart

Lana Parker
    (Via Text):
    He can meet up with you when you get back.....

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady (Via Text):
    Fine.

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker
    (Via Text):
    Thanks for doing this for me.....

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady (Via Text):
    Yea....

Omega Brady closes his phone as he places it inside his bag. He walks out the locker room and shakes his head, he heads out through the tunnel as he steps on to the court and he and Zach Gold lock eyes. Omega gives him a head nod as the scene comes to an end.

Game 2 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Stepinac Crusaders (
    White Plainss, NY)

Game Two
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters (Away)
    Stepinac
    Crusaders (Home)
    *Omega Brady 34pts, 9reb, 17 ast
    *Zach Gold 21pts 2reb 4 ast
    Game Recap

• It was a hard fought game on both ends by both teams as The Railsplitters leading things in the half but Omega seemed off from the start of the game against the Crusaders. Though as the game progressed the duo of him and Gold were more than enough for them to lead the win for the first road victory of the season as the moved to 2-0 on the season and the duo of Gold and Brady show why they will be tough for any team to beat this season. While this is going on the hype behind which school Omega will attend builds as the national sensation that he is now is now coming along with the hype that of course comes with it. First road win of the season is in the books.

Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters Record 2-0

[
    HIGH SCHOOL]

Scene opens up as both Brady and Gold sit next to each other on the bleachers as the gym is empty as the game for tonight hasnít started yet. Both remain quiet as they sit, Gold on his phone as Brady reading a book, Gold looks over to Omega.

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    You really going to Duke?

Omega gets taken back by the question....

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Who in the hell said that? Listen, I told you just like I told everyone, I havenít decided yet.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Man, its everywhere, the whole school is talking about it, about you going to Duke, I mean, it makes sense, top school for someone like you. All the advantages....

Omega smirks as he puts his book down.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    You feel that way, why donít you go to Duke....

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Nah, Syracuse it is, I want to stay close.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    You know I hear you say that, but nothing has been announced, I think you getting cold feet, I think you are starting to think like me, trying to get far away from New York as possible..

Zach pats his teammate on the back as he laughs.

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    Nope, thatís all you. I know where I am going... maybe soon you can just make up your mind because this decision is clearly stressing the fuck out of you.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Why donít you just come with me to Syracuse, we can tear it there just like we are doing here and you know it.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    I canít. I just canít....

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    Why?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    I want to get out of New York and here is my ticket to leave and hopefully never return....

Gold gets a bit ticked off about Bradyís resentment against their home city of New York.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    What do you have against New York? Why do you want to leave so badly?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Because I never did, there is so much more outside of these state lines and I want to see and live it all. Stay here, all you want, but just do me a favor, donít question my motivates on anything I do. Just make sure you keep up with me and the team on the court.

Gold knows that he hit a nerve with Brady as he shakes his head and walks off.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Fine. Listen man, see you tonight, letís get it this win.

Brady nods his head as he goes back to reading his book. The scene comes to an end as the gym goes from empty to filled as the game is about to start and the roof is expected to be blown off the place when the railspilitters look to add another victory to their record.

Game 3 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Patrick School Celtics (
    Hillside, NJ)

Game Three
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Patrick School
    Celtics
    (Away)

Lincoln Railsplitters
    (Home)

*Omega Brady 43pts, 5reb, 15 ast
    *Zach Gold 19pts 3reb 5ast

Game Recap

• A Very impressive home victory for the Railsplitters as Omega Brady with the huge reason why his team made sure his school went home happy. He was going off as he could not miss and the visiting team could not guard him. With 43 pts and 5 ast he was all over the game and with the crowd filled with screaming fans as well as college and NBA scouts, he truly proved on this night why he is the promoted as the best high school player in the world. Slashing to the rim with ease as well as hitting mid range jump shots that just left the opponent completely defenseless. Rumors run wild on where he will take his talents to when it comes to college but nothing is sure as best believe every college in the nation wants Omega on their roster.......

Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters Record 3-0

[
    HIGH SCHOOL]

With another game and then immediately going to Duke University for the planned recruitment visit. Omega Brady finds himself getting ready to leave his apartment as he does he sees his mom outside of her room where she spends most of days as she still copping with the passing of her husband and the father of Omega Brady. He looks shocked by this as he walks towards he and before he can get any further, Omega looks down at the kitchen table to find a check written out to his mom for the large sum 500 thousand dollars. Omega looks shocked by this as his mom can see on his face that he is extremely taken back by what he just found.

Mother.
    Jen Brady:
    We need to talk.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    What is this? What is this....

Mother.
    Jen Brady:
    This is ours, if you can just express to me where you are going to take your talents to for college, a lot of money is riding on this decision baby and well, we are in a place right now to benefit from it.

Omega quickly takes the check and flings it towards his mother as you can see how furious he is knowing that this is illegal and that she went behind his back about this.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    You really think Iím going to let you get in the away of this, you need to know, this, that this right here is illegal and I will not you or anyone else jeopardize my future. Where ever you got this from, give it back.....

Mother.
    Jen Brady:
    What, we need help here, we have bills that I have to pay and things havenít been getting worse since your dad died and now Iím holding this house hold together will all that I can....

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Well, hold on a little bit longer as we are almost there and once we get there we will never have to worry about money every again, but this right here will come back top bite me in the ass and I will not allow it to happen, not to me.

Mother.
    Jen Brady:
    Honey, listen....

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    No you listen, what did this person even want.....?

She lowers her head as she answers the question.

Mother.
    Jen Brady:
    If somehow you can find your way to play for the university of Florida...

Omega shakes his head in confusion

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    Florida, the hell, there are not even in my top 5, and well no way in hell they are now, so listen take this check, burn it or give it back, but best believe, Iím so disappointed that this is even here.... When I get back, make sure this is gone. After tonight's game Iím heading back home to get my things and leave for my trip to Duke...

Omega Brady storms out of the apartment as he leaves in disgust on what just transpired as his mom remains inside as she gets up and picks up the check and stares at before taking it and throwing in the trash.....

Game 4 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Paul IV Panthers (Fairfax
    , VA)

Game Four
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters (Away)
    Paul IV Panthers (Home)
    *Omega Brady 37pts, 14reb, 18 ast
    *Zach Gold 25pts 2reb 1ast

Game Recap

• Omega out the gate with his strong performance as he and Zach Gold two man duo were way too much for the opposing team. With all eyes on him Omega Brady with a massive triple double as he left his finger prints all over the game and dominated with his performance as if he had a extra sense of aggression in his game. Dunking the ball with force as the Panthers were just helpess as during the fourth quarter he and Gold went on a stretch that completely put the game away and out of reach as The Railsplitters with another victory as they resume their march to a High School National Championship, all through out the game scouts from Duke University were at the game as a rumor were buzzing that Brady will be taking a trip to the school to visit as a potential place for him to attend college in the fall.

Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters Record 4-0
    School Recruitment #2
    "Duke Visit....."

Up NEXT!

Random Thoughts/Notes
    Man, really tried to get this updated but life is pretty hectic right now as an "essential worker". Now this me trying to get it back and rolling as this writing project is pretty therapeutic for me to distract myself from being in this reality that I'm in, that we are all in. I plan on updating this again. Hope you like the read.

Last edited by Woke Willis; 04-22-2020 at 11:33 AM.

Spoiler:

What A Maneuver!

Status

Love the new update. Been playing 2K a lot lately, however I move slow with the times so Iím still playing 2K16. Iím more into The Association Mode than anything else, love tanking, virtually clearing my salary cap and hoarding draft picks, which eventually leads down the line to being able to sign James Harden and KAT, then you go 70-12 and win 5 straight titles until both want more money and youíre $25 mill over the Hard Tax Cap

Curious to see who Lanaís family friend is. The middle men are out in full force right now.

Got a big pop when I saw you playing The Patrick School! Formerly known as St. Patrickís, which produced guys like Al Harrington, MKG and of course, Kyrie. I had a friend of mine who actually played with Kyrie, I got the chance to meet Kyrie at a party once, pretty cool stuff. Really interesting story about that school, how the coach scammed the entire school, they went belly up and re-formed as The Patrick SchoolÖ.

Ah, some Florida money coming in now too! I love it. This is so realistic, itís awesome content. Florida throwing money Omegaís way, on top of whoever is Lanaís family friend. Now we get to look forward to Omega and Duke unfolding in the next post. What will Duke throw at him, hoping he commits on the spot? Surely theyíve gotten wind of Florida dropping by. Hopefully he doesnít get caught in a situation as if he were on a Louisville visit in the early 2010ís

The best part about this is the side-stories you tell apart from the action on the court. Omega is starting to feel a bit boxed in, in my opinion. On top of the pressures that come with being the top recruit- in the spotlight, canít make any mistakes on social media, get caught drinking at a party, the whole nine yards.

He has to deal with his teammate talking about Syracuse, having a girlfriend, and the struggles he faces at home. Of course his mother would accept that money, if it is to pay rent. Omega trying to stay on the straight path will certainly be a tricky one. Loving all of this man, really great work. Fun recaps, and Iím pumped to see what you have in store as the season progresses.

^click it

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

School Recruitment #2
    "Duke"

[HIGH SCHOOL]

After a visit among the Duke University, Omega Brady had himself a great time seeing the school and seeing just how beautiful that it is. Omega has this school pretty high on his list and after this trip he can see himself coming here and being apart of the brotherhood that is the Duke Blue Devils. But finally this is what he came here for as he is about to have a sit down conversation with the head coach of the most prestigious college basketball program in the nation, Coach K. Omega walks and shakes the hand of Coach K.

Head Coach Of The Blue Devils
    COACH K:
    Welcome Omega, glad to see you. I hope your visit here has been great.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Yes, yes it has. Thanks for everything.

COACH K:
    It is our pleasure to have you, but listen, as you heard during the visit we have been recruiting you since you were in junior High, we love everything about you and your game, we really do. But one thing, you have to understand.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Whatís that?

COACH K:
    This here, this is a brotherhood, here at Duke, there is no player or even coach bigger than the program. I donít know what those other schools are selling you, but here at Duke, we expect you to be apart of the family and work within the program to bring the success that is expected of us.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    I understand that, I really do. I wouldnít walk in here with any ego that needed to be checked.

COACH K:
    I have to ask, what is it important for you? What do you want to get out of it not Duke, the college that you do decide to attend....

Omega thinks for a second as this is really a pretty deep question. He answers but as he does you can hear the uncertainty in his tone.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    To take the step that will best prepare me for the NBA, if I can be honest.

COACH K:
    That makes sense and here at Duke, we can and we will do just that as long as you put in the work.

Omega is quiet for a moment as he takes in everything that is going on, he sitting and taking to arguably the greatest College head coach of all time, as he makes this massive decision on where he will be going in the fall for college.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    Iím with everything that you just said, and I would love to be here...

COACH K:
    You can commit here now, and we can get the ball rolling on putting this recruiting class together.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    Still have a few options to think about, you guys are in my top 3.

COACH K:
    Those are good odds, but remember, we canít wait forever, eventually we have to move on and look at other prospects. Take your time, but donít take too much of it, We will need a decision soon.

Omega nods his head as he walks out but not before shaking the hand of Coach K, as he walks out, Omega on his phone is looking at his list of schools as he places it in his phone, the final 3, Duke. North Carolina and Kentucky
    . Three top power houses in college history as one of them will land this great talent on their roster. He has one more visit as he plans to visit Kentucky and sit down with Coach Cal as that is the last visit left before he makes this decision.....

Mo' Money

[HIGH SCHOOL]

A huge mansion finds Omega and his girlfriend Lana walking in as a man who waits in front of it, Lana and Omega walk up and shake the mans hands as he is dressed in what can be only described as a very expensive suit. A quick look at his mega home, we can let the cat out of the bag, Omega girlfriend "family friend" is a damn sports agent as the two find themselves in this persons home.

Sports Agent.
    DEACON RUSSO:
    Welcome guys, how was the trip?

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    Thanks for having us..

Sports Agent.

DEACON RUSSO:
    Lana, take a trip around the house, let me and Omega have a talk here. Donít get lost...

Lana smirks as she walks off as that leaves Omega with Deacon.... Deacon and Omega walk and talk.

Sports Agent.
    DEACON RUSSO:
    Lana. She is a great kid...

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    Yeah, but man, you have a amazing home... but...

Sports Agent.

DEACON RUSSO:
    Before you finish that statement, just know, why you are here, listen, going into the pros, you are going to need representation...

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Like an agent?

Sports Agent.

DEACON RUSSO:
    Yeah, like an agent.... Listen, I know, you probably have your eyes on Klutch Sports, and maybe even Roc Nation, but here is where the money is, where with my help, I can get you money, with me as your agent.

Omega with his arm crossed looks on as Deacon makes his case.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    So this is what Iím here for...

Sports Agent.
    DEACON RUSSO:
    Yeah, I mean, you love this house, I had it built from the ground up, but it will not compare to the house that I will have build for you with the money weíre going to make together.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    I see....

Sports Agent.

DEACON RUSSO:
    I know, you have some time to get to this kind of decision, but, I want to know where is your head at when it comes to this. Let me represent you, let me take you to the promise land, shoe deals, sponsorships. Use your brain when it comes to this kind of decision.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    To be honest, I havenít thought of about this too much.

Sports Agent.
    DEACON RUSSO:
    Well you need to. And let me be the one. I work for the most profitable sports agency in the world... Creative Artists Agency.. And we make our clients the money. Think it over, Lana knows how to reach me. And we can start the process of making you join our team.

Omega walks around as he checks the mansion on Deacon Russo as he then turns around as Russo has a gift in a box that he hands to Omega.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Whatís this?

Sports Agent.
    DEACON RUSSO:
    Just for stopping by and talking with me. Take it.

Omega opens the box and seeís a Rolex GMT Master II 18k White Gold Mens Watch with diamonds. Worth more than $400,000 as Omega looks at in shock before handing it back.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    I canít take that, itís illegal...

Sports Agent.
    DEACON RUSSO:
    No one is here. Take it...

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    I rather not. Still illegal

Deacon takes it back.

Sports Agent.

DEACON RUSSO:
    Thatís fine. The money we are going to make together, you can get ten of these.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    I had a game today, so Iím going to head out, and get home to rest. Thanks for having us. Lana ready to leave.

Lana walks towards them as she is sipping on a glass of what looks to be champagne. She places it down as the two head out.

------------------
    CAR RIDE HOME! ------------------

In the Uber ride back to the city, Omega and Lana sit as Omega looks over to her.

High School Sweetheart

Lana Parker:
    How did the talk go between you two...

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    He is an agent, Lana, but I felt like you knew that already.... He tried to give me a watch for the him to represent me.

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    Did you take it?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    NO! But thatís not the real question here, the real question is, what did he give you?

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    Give me?

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    Family friend my ass.... What did you get out of this little meeting.

Lana lowers her head as she answers.

High School Sweetheart

Lana Parker:
    A full ride to Stanford.

Omega shakes his head.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    Well how fucking convenient is that. Your dream school, and all that it cost was me putting my future of going to college at risk. I could of found myself in so much trouble if I would of taken that watch that he offered.

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    Watch?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    He offered me a rolex...... A fucking rolex.

Lana is speaking as Omega clinches his fists in anger.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Why did you do this? I trusted you....

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    I was looking with my dreams right in front me, you wouldnít understand, Omega, you never will. Youíre life is set. You have no worries. I was promised what dreams for something that I knew I had no control over, how would I convince you to sign with that agent, I have no control, but they think I do and now I had to look out for myself.YOU REALLY GOING TO LIE TO ME AND SAY THIS WAS FOREVER, ME AND YOU!

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    How in the hell was I suppose to promise you forever, we still in high school. But I guess you got what you wanted huh?

High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker:
    Iím not going to answer that.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    You know, we through. For real this time to. You really fucked this one up.....

The argument between the two just escalates as the car drives them back to Brooklyn and the scene coming to end and apparently the relationship between the two of them, as it looks like things are broken beyond prepare.

Game 5 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Brewster Academy Bobcats (Wolfeboro
    , NH)
    Game Five
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Brewster Academy Bobcats
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady 56 pts 4rebs 11Ast
    Zach Gold 20 pts 4rebs 6Ast

Game Recap

• Omega with a monster game as he dropped 56 points as well as 11 assists as his effort was a much needed one to get the win for his school. The opposing team couldn't do much with Omega as he was on fire the entire game, as he hit huge shot after huge shot and while they kept the score close, it was down the stretch that showed Omega was just too much and his offense was all that was needed to get the win and escape with the narrow victory. Zach Gold also with 20 pts as he as well was called upon on the offensive side of things to keep the Railsplitters in control as they keep their winning ways intact. The reports around the media is that Omega's trip to Duke went well and he is expected to confirm that is where he will be taking his talents for College in the fall.

Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters Record 5-0

[HIGH SCHOOL]

Omega and Zach walk out after a game and win as they are just hanging out in the part of the city. Zach checking on his buddy after his break up with Lana so the two of them decide to kick it. They are walking through city after a night. The walk as Zach looks over to Omega.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Man, so itís going to be Duke...

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    You know, it might just be, I really loved the visit I had man.

Zach laughs.

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    Glad to see you finally getting this off your shoulders. When do you plan on making it official?

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    :
    I want to visit Kentucky before I do anything, as well as UNC isnít fully out of the picture yet. But now, looks like itís going to be Duke dude.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Listen, everything is looking up dude. You can see it, the shit was really stressin you dude, and I get it man, I can only understand the pressure you are going through. Sucks what happened with you Lana. Canít believe she did that.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    Yeah, but forget her, listen you still trying to hang out tonight.

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    Letís do it.

The two continue to walk down the street laughing and joking until
    BANG!!! BANG!!! Gun shots are heard as the two immediately hit the ground. Omega the first one up as he seeís if everything okay. He turns to Zach as he helps him up. Omega and Zach shake it off but look a bit traumatized by the situation. Seems like from Omega view of the scene that no one is hurt and from there the two just decide to the end the night and head home.

Omega gets home and finds his mother passed out on the couch as he walks in and finds the check that was written from the
    University of Florida booster still on the table. He leaves it and heads to his room as he stares in the mirror and with so much going on just sheds a few tears as it seems that the situation he is in is about to make him crack. The scene comes to an end as he face dives on to his bed as the scene comes to an end.

Game 6 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Minnehah Academy RedHawks (Minneapolis
    , MN)
    Game Six
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Minnehaha Academy Redhawks
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady 39 - 8-14
    Zach Gold 20-2-5

Game Recap

• A straight blow out as the Railsplitters took control of things and never looked back. Omega and Gold leading the way on offense like they always do. Attacking on all ends which lead them to building up a huge lead and never looking back. And turning up the levels on defense in the fourth quarter as they only allowed 8 pts in the entire period. The opposing team looking completely helpless as they tried to fire up some help but the defense lead by Omega and Gold as they clamped the opposing teams offense in a way that was totally unexpected and with that, they were able to bring in another win.

Game 7 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Montverde Academy Eagles (Montverde
    , FL)

Game Seven
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Montverde Academy Eagles
    Omega Brady 54 - 9 - 13
    Zach Gold 17-3-7

Game Recap

• Another monster game and this time it was needed as the Railsplitters to get the win as Omega with 54 pts and 13 assists as he was carrying the entire team to a needed win. Hitting clutch shot after clutch shot down the stretch and he was able to bring the team together and keep the unbeaten on the season. Everything that Omega Brady had was needed as the team was able tor id his coattails to another win, as he was just too much and basically a god among men on the court. Untouchable on the offensive end as huge clutch shots were all that was needed in the final minutes of the contest to seal the deal and give the team the win and remaining undefeated....

Game 8 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Word Of God Holy Rams (Raleigh
    , NC)
    Game Eight
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Word of God Holy Rams
    Omega Brady 56-5-6
    Zach Gold 11-1-7

Game Recap

• These last few games, the rest of the Railsplitters have been in a funk and well they are just being carried by Omega Brady. Another huge game as he was able to bring in 56 pts and even hitting the game winning shot at the buzzer to seal the deal, putting the crowd in a frenzy. Omega seems to be a bit frustrated with how things have been going on offense as he is carrying the team, and maybe Gold can break out of the little funk that he is in, but if the team wants to bring home the championship at the end of the year, the team must wake up and help Omega as he can not do this alone. Omega in these last stretch of games is proving why he is the top recruit in the nation, as when he is needed he comes through and he gets the job done. While this huge game winning shot was great, the energy Omega spent on carrying his team to get to that point had to be exhausting. Let's see if things change.

Game 9 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs
    McEachern Indians (Powder Springs, GA)
    Game Nine
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    McEachern Indians
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady 44-7-9
    Zach Gold 21-2-4

Game Recap

• A close battle as Omega with 44 pts as well with Zach Gold who contributed with 21 pts and it was enough to be the key needed to escape with the win. The duo on the offensive end hitting huge buckets and being the leading force as this was a close and intense back and forth game and Gold being key as he hit key buckets late in the fourth quarter to put the game away and send the team home happy after such an impressive win. The offense seemed to be running smoother and everything clicked as this time around the game just didn't seem to be revolving about whether Omega can handle the load for the entire team offensively. The buzz around the game is whether or not Omega will announce his signing to the Duke Blue Devils, though the reports have him visiting the Uni. Kentucky, but still, the rumors of him going to Duke is growing, just when will he announce his decision....

Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters Record 9-0

Legacy

[HIGH SCHOOL]

Top Announced Signings

(*****)

Zach Gold - (5'9/190 lbs) - PG - Syracuse
    Lincoln High School (BK, New York)

Report: A huge signing for Syracuse. While playing with Omega Brady, let's not be mistaken. Zach Gold can put the ball in the hoop. he is a great scorer, and maybe the biggest freshmen to come to Syracuse since Carmello Anthony. It was rumored that Gold were Syracuse bound and now it is made official. A great scorer and now he can be the main man on a team, and let's see how far he can take Syracuse. The big Orange will see what Zach Gold can offer outside the shadow of Omega Brady, and I think he will excel in this role.

(*****)
    Ace Taylor (6'0/190lbs) - PG/SG - North Carolina
    Sierra Canyon H.S (LA, California)

Report: UNC while looked like they have missed out on the Omega Brady sweepstakes, with another back up plan, Ace Taylor point guard from LA announced earlier on his Instagram that he will be taking his talents to North Carolina. Taylor an explosive player as he is one of the top slashers in the nation looks to take his talent to the next level playing for Roy Williams. The sky is the limit for this one as he is expected to be a top pick in the draft when he declares.

(*****)

Pippen Price
    (6'6/ 188lbs) - SF -
    Florida
    Simeon Academy High School (Chicago, Illinois)

Report:
    Florida picking up a huge recruit in Pippen Price, arguably the best defender in the class and now he has announced that he will be going to the University of Florida and playing for the Gators. From the city of Chicago, Pippen looks to help UF get back to the glory that they once were under the days of Billy Donovan and now with the recruitment of Pippen Price they have a defensive achnor for the team as a few scouts compare his game to Kawhi Leonard. Can Florida return to his glorious of days? Well with Pippen Price it's a start.

(*****)
    Kong Keenan (7'4/225 lbs)-
    SF/PF/C -
    Florida
    Lake Oswego High (Lake Oswego, Oregon)

Recap:
    Going into the high school season, Kong was suppose to be the top recruit as a 7'4 SF/PF/C, he could do it all. Some comparing his skills of a young LeBron James with how fast he can move up and down the court as well as the eye of a great passer. He was labeled the next be thing not Omega Brady but due to a ACL year he was forced to miss his senior yea, but with all that Florida still looked and recruited Kong to Florida with a hop he can recover and help with the rebuilding of the Florida program. He is expected to recover before the start of the college season so with him and Pippen Price on the team, Florida looks to have a dangerous recruiting class.

OMEGA BRADY HAS YET TO ANNOUNCE!

Omega Brady sits at what is a fancy restaurant but he is not alone as on the outside of the table is a booster as for now we will just call him, The Florida Man. He sits with him as The Florida Man sits and is eating very well with the finest of foods. It looks like the two of them have been talking and chatting at this dinner. Omega watches ESPN as the National Signing Days has started. He finds himself with this booster and kind of knows the deal that is about to go down.

College Booster
    FLORIDA MAN:Listen, I'm going to cut to chase here. Iím the one to bring the Florida program back. Iím the fixer, we havenít been to the top of the college basketball world since the mid 2000ís. That is going to change, and I am the reason behind it.

OMEGA BRADY:
    You were the one to give my mom that check....

Florida man takes a bite out of his food.

College Booster

FLORIDA MAN:
    What, wasnít enough? Need more?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    No, itís illegal...

Florida man laughs.

College Booster

FLORIDA MAN:
    So what... listen here, son, you are trying to get yourself and your mom out of your current living situation.... So why wait, why wait to go pro, take the money, join the team that Iím building. You, Kong, Pippen, we will be unstoppable. So the question, is why, wait to get paid. Letís do it now. How much you need, what will it take from me to get you to the university of Florida?

Omega goes to speak but he is cut off.

College Booster

FLORIDA MAN:
    Think of your legacy, join something great that is being built in Florida. Most importantly.

Omega takes a bite out of his meal.

College Booster
    FLORIDA MAN:
    Get yourself and most importantly your mother out your situations. I know you think about what will happen if this gets out. Trust me it wonít. I have it all figured out.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    :
    You do?

College Booster
    FLORIDA MAN:
    Damn right. The same was offered to Pippen and Kong and now the same will be to you.

Florida man takes out a piece of paper and writers a number on it and slides it over to Omega. Omega looks at it as he eyes light up.

College Booster
    FLORIDA MAN:
    I know you have Duke high on your list, UNC and I hear even Kentucky, but, Florida, is where you will end up.

Omega phone starts to ring as he looks at the phone call. He looks at Florida Man.

College Booster
    FLORIDA MAN:
    Answer it. I know you're a busy kid, go handle what you have to, just remember, this decision that you are going to make doesn't only effect you. Choose Wisely.

Omega gets up and leaves the restaurant as the Florida Man remains there enjoying himself. Omega with so much his plate now has an opportunity to dramatically change his living situation now and not when he eventually goes pro. What he will do? What would anyone do in his situation? He has to prepare for the Kentucky trip and what that brings, as well has bring Lincoln a High School Championship.
    School Recruitment #3
    "Kentucky Visit....."

Up NEXT!

Random Thoughts/Notes
    I hope everyone is okay during these times. We are all in this together and hopefully we are all doing best to remain sane during it.

I hope you guys enjoy read. I'm really writing these things on a wing with the free time that I have, so I really don't know how this will end up. I just know that I'm having a blast writing them. I'm leaning one way and also another on which college I will have this character go to. Maybe I can kinda relate to his story lol. Or not, whatever.

Thanks for reading and hopefully I can pump out my updates.

Peace and Love
    Woke Willis.

Spoiler:

What A Maneuver!

Status

Another solid update here. The shit is hitting the fan in Omegaís personal life, but he is still excelling on the court.

Between Lana setting him up so she could get a full ride to Stanford, to his official visit to Duke where Coach K essentially gave him an ultimatum he sign now or they could potentially move on...to the damn Florida man doing his best Million Dollar Man Ted Dibisse impression, Omegaís certainly going through some shit right now.

I dont think he decides to go to Florida, since they already have signed 2 of the top prospects.

Part of of me is glad he didnít take the Rolex, because in all honesty what is a high school senior going to do w a fucking Rolex, Show it to his friends at the lunch table? The other part of me is saying ďjust take the damn thing, youíll never get caught!Ē

Now is when things start getting serious...he has the playoffs, either trying to get back w Lana or moving on to bigger and better things in the ladies department, and of course, his visit with Kentucky. Iím expecting Coach Cal to be the polar opposite of Coach K, basically rolling out the red carpet, his name in neon lights, the whole nine yards. Itíll be interesting to see which way he goes....oh and look out for that Ace Taylor kid, heís going places

Looking forward to how this all plans out, you got me hooked on this thread.

^click it

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

School Recruitment #3
    "Kentucky Visit"

[HIGH SCHOOL]

An empty Rupp Arena. The arena for the Kentucky Wildcats, finds Omega Brady as he sits down in a front seat chair. He looks around and just stares at the empty arena as soon the quiet arena gets filled with noise from the jumbo tron as it is a video package highlighting Omega high school plays as an announcer announce.

"The starting Shooting Guard for the Kentucky Wildcats.... From BROOKLYN NEW YORK! OMEGA BRADY!."
    - University of Kentucky Announcer

Omega looks impressed as out walks the head coach of the Kentucky Wildcats Coach Cal as he steps out and takes a seat next to Omega.

Head Coach of Kentucky
    COACH CAL:
    OMEGA!. I hope you truly enjoyed yourself. Kentucky is a great place and I hope you experienced what you can during your visit.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    : I sure did. Thanks for everything, met a few cool people. I had a great time, but I know why I am here.

Head Coach of Kentucky

COACH
    CAL:
    True. This is all about bringing you here to this program in the fall and joining the Wildcats. I know Duke is on your mind, and while that is a great program, it is not Kentucky.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    : What you mean by that?

Head Coach of Kentucky
    COACH CAL: Duke. The team is above all. No one is bigger than the program, but here, at Kentucky you will be the man here. This will all be yours, this will be your team. Not like Duke where you will be just another player, here at Kentucky, this will be you to lead.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : You will give me the keys to the kingdom...

Coach Cal inches closer to Omega.

Head Coach of Kentucky

COACH
    CAL:
    Yes. With the other players we are in talks with bringing in, they will be the key parts needed to make you the focus. Be the man. Donít go to Duke and be another brother in their brother hood or even Florida where they have already two top recruits that will steal your shine. Come to Kentucky.

"
    Be The Man."

-
    Coach John Calipari
    #1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : Be the man, for Kentucky?

Head Coach of Kentucky

COACH
    CAL:
    Thatís the motto. See players like you, itís about the legacy. YOUR LEGACY!. Continue with that idea. Chase the greats. Be the leader of this program.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : I have decide what is important to me...

Head Coach of Kentucky

COACH
    CAL:
    Yes. This choice you are about to make will have an impact on you and your love ones, but, there is more to come after you make the decision. Think about this decision, and what it will mean to you twenty years from now.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : I think, I truly understand what it is that you're saying.

Omega and Coach Cal shoot around and discuss more about him joining the University of Kentucky as the scene comes to an end. Now Omega has heard everything that Kentucky has to offer, he has to make this decision, and soon. Will everything that Coach Cal just brought up t be the key factor for him to land at Kentucky in the fall? Omega still remains undecided through everything but now he is getting himself a clear picture on what he wants to do and where he wants to go.

Runnin

[
    HIGH SCHOOL]

" I have to make my college decision before the playoff starts, it's not fair to my teammates."
    - Omega Brady

Inside the guidance counselor office Mrs. Cole. Brady sits in the office with Mrs. Cole as he has three college hats in front of him.

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Your teammates?

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    : Yeah, seeing them get harassed by the media about the college I will be going to, must be a pin. I hope to end it all before the playoffs. I have my final three. These are them...

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Before we get into that. I heard you and Lana broke up...

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    : How did you hear about that....

Guidance Counselor

Mrs. Cole
    :
    Its High School, Omega. Everyone knows. Are you okay?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : Fuck her.

Guidance Counselor

Mrs. Cole
    :
    I guess not. Want to talk about it?

Omega shakes his head as this a topic he doesn't feel like addressing right now as it still weighs heavily on his mind. Right now he is here with Mrs. Cole to only discuss the college he looks to attend in the fall.His love life is really something he doesn't want to discuss with a guidance counselor

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : Nope.

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Its crazy with all going on how you are able to keep focus on the court and perform so high.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : Its the only place where I feel in full control over everything. Its easy to me. Almost second nature.

There is a silence in the air as Mrs. Cole gets closer to Omega.

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Why canít you apply that to everything else....

Omega smirks at the question.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : Thatís too deep of a question to ask someone before gym class, Mrs. Cole.

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Fair enough. Though when you look at these schools, what are the pros and cons of each school selection. Break it down, maybe this can help.

Omega checks his watch to see the time as he turns to Mrs. Cole

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : Let's do it.

Mrs. Cole pulls out a dry and erase board as Omega starts to break down the pros and cons of the colleges that he is thinking about going to in the fall.

University of Duke

• Pros: To join the brotherhood,being apart of brand that is Duke. They have a unique legacy and will be a honor to be apart of something like that. No College Basketball brand is bigger than Duke and that right there is a ultimate pro.

• Cons: I don't know how I feel about being apart of a team where I have to sacrifice so much of who I am as a player. I truly see myself as a true one and a generation player, and I feel Duke forcing me to be just another player on the roster, I'm not too excited about that. I understand it. But not excited about it.

University of Florida

• Pros: The Obvious pro helping me and mom financially. I know it's wrong, but it is needed and the booster right now is the key to getting us out of this situation. Also the two five star players they recruited will make us a very powerful team. If I want to get a national championship, going to Florida will be the best option. We will be a very dangerous team.

• Cons: Besides taking this money from the booster is illegal. I'm also not too sure about being a super team like this. I want to be the one to lead the team. I have a legacy to look after, and well having this on it, might not be the best for me. To be the an to lead a program, that might be what I want.

University of Kentucky

• Pros: To lead Kentucky, Coach Cal is right, I need to think about my legacy as a player and to be the star focus on the team. To be the man, to be the top dog on campus, I won't really get that feeling at Duke and won't be able to do that at Florida as well, being apart of that big three over there at Florida.

• Cons: The team isn't that good. Probably the weakest roster out of three. I know that the recruiting class isn't that strong so it will take a lot from me to take this squad to the national championship and win.

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Seems you have a lot to consider with this decision. What does your mother think?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady
    : Iím pretty sure she wants me to go to Florida...

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    But if you do, that would mean.....

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    : I know.

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    How is she doing anyway?

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    : Okay. Getting better. Drinking less.

Guidance Counselor
    Mrs. Cole
    :
    Thatís great to hear, send her my best regards.

The Bell rings as Omega gets up and head towards his next class which is gym. A sea of students surrounded him as they hound him on the info for where he will go for College and still as of now he does not know where he will be going, but a decision will be made soon. Omega breaks the through the crowd as right in front him his ex Lana stands as the two just walk past each other with Omega storming off to his next class as the scene comes to an end.

Game 10 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs IMG Academy Ascenders (Bradenton
    , FL)

Game 10
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    IMG Academy Ascenders
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady - 45pts -9Rebs-9Ast
    Zach Gold - 16pts - 4Rebs - 5Ast

Game Recap

• Fresh off his visit from Kentucky, Omega with a huge game 45 pts and 9 Asts and Rebs. Hitting shots after shots and not letting up, with no mercy in his eyes Omega was unstoppable.Gold with 16 pts added in as their offensive fire power was way too much for the opposin team and they left them in the dust as soon as the game tipped off. And impressive peformance and win for the team as their undefeated season contiunes.

Game 11 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    , NC)
    Game 11
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Word of God Holy Rams
    Omega Brady - 51Pts -7Rebs-9Ast
    Zach Gold - 18Pts -1Rebs-6Ast

Game Recap

• 51 PTS! Omega went off on a scoring rampage like he couldn't miss. and His scoring was needed as it was a close game for the most part. Omega hitting key shots late in fourth to keep the tide on his teams favor and get them the win. Zach Gold chimed in with 18 pts and was a needed help to get the team the win as the undefeated season is still in play for Omega and The Railsplitters.

Game 12 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    , NC)
    Game 12
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Word of God Holy Rams
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady - 36Pts-9Rebs -13Ast
    Zach Gold - 23Pts-2Rebs-8Ast

Game Recap

• A complete blow out as Brady and Gold together put down the other team. 36pts from Omega and 23 from Gold as they cruised to the victory and looked strong. The Railsplitters remained perfect on the season. Not much here. Another easy victory.

Game 13 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Vandergrift Vipers (Austin
    , TX)
    Game 13
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Vandergrfit Vipers
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady - 39Pts-7Rebs-6Ast
    Zach Gold - 18Pts -1Rebs-6Ast

Game Recap

• On the defensive end, The Railsplitters were god like, not allowing anything, blocks, steals and all as they smothered the other teams offense. Take that with Omega's offensive, it was more than enough for the win. The Railsplitters picked up another win and remained unbeaten as the buzz of where Omega where go to College builds even more, where the hell will he go?

Game 14 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Paul IV Panthers (Fairfax
    , VA)

Game 14
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Paul IV Panthers
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady - 40Pts 5Rebs-16Ast
    Zach Gold - 25Pts -2Rebs-0Ast

Game Recap

• 40 pts from Omega and 25 from Gold was all the Railsplitters needed to keep the goal of running the table alive. The buzz has Omega taking his talents to Florida but nothing has been made officially but it looks like coming from sources that he will be attending Florida.... but nothing official from him.

Around My Way

[HIGH SCHOOL]

Game 15 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Stepinac Crusaders (
    White Plainss, NY)

Game 15
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Stepinac Crusaders
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady - 34Pts-9Reb-17Ast
    Zach Gold -21Pts-2Reb-3Ast

Game Recap

• 34 pts from Omega as well as 17Ast but through out it was a close game. Down the stretch Gold picked up the load on the offensive end to put the game away with key shots as the opposing team double teamed Omega and that lead to Gold being wide open for most of his shots and he kept on hitting them to give the team the win and keeping the undefeated season alive. Gold was the center of the offense during the key stretch and he came through in the clutch for the team.

Game 16 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Paul IV Panthers (Fairfax, VA)

Game 16
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Paul IV Panthers
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Omega Brady 32Pts-3Reb-3Ast
    Zach Gold 31Pts-7Reb-14Ast

Game Recap

• Once again a huge game from Gold as he not only showed up with the scoring dropping 31Pts but also 14Ast which was a season high for him. While it was a back and forth game down the stretch, the team leaned on Gold to hit the ky shots that it needed to keep the opposing team off them and give them the win, keeping their undefeated season alive and intact. Can this Railsplitters team run the table?

Game 17 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Vandergrift Vipers (Austin
    , TX)
    Game 17
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Vandergrfit Vipers
    Omega Brady - 28Pts-12Reb-12Ast
    Zach Gold - 27Pts-2Reb-4Ast

Game Recap

• The duo of Omega and Gold with Omega pulling in a massive triple double with 28pts 12rebs and 12ast. With Gold scoring 27pts and that was all that was needed to bring home the win and keep the team unbeaten, it seemed that Gold has really found his stride over the last couple of games and if this can continue into the playoffs, the Railsplitters will be tough to beat. but with all that going, on, when will omega announce which College he is going to?

Game 18 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Mayfair Monsoons (Lakewood, CA
    )

Game 18
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Mayfair Monsoons
    Omega Brady - 63Pts-7Reb-11Ast
    Zach Gold - 19Pts-3Reb-9Ast

Game Recap

• 63pts from Omega as he was ON FIRE! from the start of the game. There was nothing that the other team could do to stop him and by the time of the third quarter, it was too late. Omega looking unstoppable as the moutain of where he will be going to college mounts even more, as the buzz remains that he will be goiung to Florida, but, we won't know for sure, until he get the word from Omega Brady.

Game 19 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Hillscrest Prep Bruins (Lakewood, CA
    )

Game 19
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Hillscrest Prep Bruins
    Omega Brady - 51Pts-5Reb-9Ast
    Zach Gold - 12Pts-0Reb-7Ast

Game Recap

• The undefeated season in jeopardy as down the stretch, Omega who was killing it with a huge game scoring 51 pts but it was with seconds left in the game where Omega fouled out with 6 fouls. While that happened, the Railsplitters, down by one point as the opposing team missing a key free throw which allowed Gold to hit a massive GAME WINNING three pointer to win the game and keep the undefeated Season alive. The crowd was stunned as this happened on the road with ice in his veins, Gold hit probably the biggest spot in his high school basketball career and kept the undefeated season alive as it was so close to coming to an end. With one more game left in the season, will we finally get the answer to the question the entire sports world is asking, what college will omega go to in the fall?

"You really bailed us out in that game, man...."
    - Omega Brady

At a house party Omega and Zach Gold talk about the previous game where Gold hit the game winning shot when Omega fouled out the game. The two of them hang out and just enjoy the time as these two friends know that in the coming months that there lives will change forever.

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    I know, but, my bad shooting surely didnít help but seeing that shot go in man, that was awesome.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    : I was worried man, I thought our perfect season was in trouble. But you did it bro, you hit the shot and won the game.

#10 High School Recruit
    Zach Gold:
    I donít know what I would of done if I would of missed that shot.

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady
    : But you didnít, but man, to be honest, Iím going to miss playing with you man, I know you take a back seat to me and I know sometimes I can be not the best teammate and even friend, but I appreciate you, as a baller and a friend.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Trust me. I know, but I love you bro, we going to kill it in college and then the league, I know it. But first this high school championship......

"NOT SO FAST THAT HIGH SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIP IS OURS!"
    - Ace Taylor

In walks the starting point guard for the Sierra Canyon High School and now the North Carolina recruit. He has a cocky approach as he steps to Omega Brady and Zach Gold.

#15 High School Recruit

Ace Taylor:
    Training session, but thatís not important. My team winning the high school championship title is, and most importantly me proving that you Omega as great as everyone says you are. Hell you wouldnít even be the top player in the nation if Kong Keene didnít get hurt for the season. He is better than you and so am I.

Looks like Ace is trying to get under the skin of Omega. Not going to lie, it looks like it's working.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    Are you even sure you guys are making the championship? We will be there for sure, believe that, but ya, yeah I'm not too sure.

#15 High School Recruit
    Ace Taylor: Wow Omega, you taught your sidekick how to speak?

Zach Gold and Ace go face to face as tension starts to flare.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    This isnít Cali, watch yourself, you donít want to start the trouble you're looking for.

#15 High School Recruit
    Ace Taylor: Man, why so tense, is it because North Carolina gave the spot they had for you to me...

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    Seem pretty braggadocios for someone who took my sloppy seconds.

#15 High School Recruit
    Ace Taylor:
    Man, not even going to respond to that. We play each other the last game of the season, which, is well, the next game. Going to get a little preview of what to expect, then from there, the championship will be mine.

Ace Taylor walks of valuable final word but as he walks out, standing in the door way is Lana Parker. Gold see's this and gets the notion to leave but before he does.

#10 High School Recruit

Zach Gold:
    You good?

Omega nods his head as Lana who was also at this party walks into the scene as she and Omega start to talk for the first time since the huge argument.

EX High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker: Can we talk?

#1 High School Recruit

Omega Brady:
    About what, we donít have nothing to talk about.

EX
    High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker: Listen, I made a mistake, no one is perfect. When I had the carrot of my dream college waved in front of me I took it. I know it was wrong, and that you have the right to be upset.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    Damn, right I do, Iím not upset that you did, Iím hurt. If you wanted to go to Stanford so bad, I could of helped, but you went behind my back and lied to set me up with that slime ball agent.

EX
    High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker: Iím sorry, truly.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    There is a small list of people in this world that I trust and you were on it Lana....

Lana grabs on to Omega's hands as she looks into his eyes.

EX High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker: You still can. I know what this life has to be like, and trust me, this is a mistake that I regret. But I still love you....

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    I need time.

EX
    High School Sweetheart
    Lana Parker: For what?

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    To figure out what we are.

Lana goes to walk away as Omega walks behind. He turns her around.

#1 High School Recruit
    Omega Brady:
    Since we are here, we might as well enjoy the party....

A Few
    ~ HOURS! LATER ~
    The Brady House-Hold

Inside Omega Brady's room, he wakes up and finds Lana in his bed. After a night of partying he wakes to a massive hangover. He gets out of his bed and walks out to find his mom awake at the kitchen table. In front of her is a box that reads Dad's stuff. The scene comes to an end as Omega sits next to her.

"I Think I've made my decision"

- Omega Brady

Game 20 of 20 of High School Basketball Season
    Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters (Brooklyn, NY) vs Sierra Canyon Trailblazers (Chatsworth, CA
    )
    Game 20
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    Score
    Lincoln Railsplitters
    Sierra Canyon Trailblazers
    Omega Brady - 62Pts-6Reb-7Ast
    Zach Gold - 14Pts-2Reb-5Ast

Game Recap

• Omega had a vendetta this game as he was just ruthless on the court. With vicious dunks over the defender as he went up against Ace Taylor, a rival of his. While Ace couldn't do much to contain Omega this game hitting turn around fade away jumpers and well any shot he took. During the fourth quarter of the game, Omega with clutch shots as a way to prove why he is the number one player in High School, if there was any doubt, he destroyed it. With final game of the season in the books, the Railsplitters officially have ran the table and finished the regular season undefeated, but now, can they bring home the high school championship back to Brooklyn?The pressure IS ON!

Abraham Lincoln Railsplitters Record
    20-0

Perfect Season.

Random Thoughts/Notes

Another update in the books. Hope you guys enjoy the read and the road that Omega Brady is on, took a bit of time to get this one up and done but glad that I did.

I don't know when the next chapter will be done, my plate irl is starting to build but I will get it up when I find the time to do so. This is fun to do, and the most fun I have had with the league life project yet.

I hope everyone is okay and well and keeping themselves safe and hopefully indoors.

Be well.

Thanks for the read.

Woke Willis

Last edited by Woke Willis; 05-17-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Spoiler:

Thread Information