Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FWA Back in Business XIV PROMO THREAD

The Artist of Chaos

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: FWA Back in Business XIV PROMO THREAD

The Dream
    "
    Why do you even be bothering? You will never amount to nothing you dirty old negro.*smack* You just like your father and every other male in his dirty ol bloodline. What can you get right? *smack*Do you even be knowing what I do for you. What I sacrifice? Ya mama should of just left you in the gutter*smack* Your nothing without
    ......"

"I start running like I always did. When i was faced with hard decision in life I found some place to run. From my deadbeat father to my irresponsible mother to my abusive aunt I've always ran away....
    "

"What's wrong with Eli? He seems.....spaced out. More than usual anyway"

"I don't know but I might have to let him go. He's a great guy but he's always late and he's still getting people's orders wring"

"Give him some more time..."

"
    Time. What a concept men have made to put everything in perspective. When is anyone ever ready to move on from trauma? Or what's the time table of anyone getting better. Will I ever get better at doing anything?

"
    Boss I'm sorry I know you've given me tons of opportunities but I this is just not right for me"

"
    I've taken you off the street when you've had nothing. Now when I need you you're going to quit on me? With no real explanation?You know what run away like you always....."

"I didn't really physically run that time. More of a slow walk of shame but instead of just mustering up the guts and opening up. I ran away all the time until i met her......

"
    Baby I know you've had a rough time in life. Things are finally looking ahead. Your art is selling, Therapy is going well but I just can't do this anymore. I thought I was in love with you but I was just infatuated with the idea of you.
    "

"But Things are just getting great. Getting serious. I haven't ran from any of our problems...."

"Yeah things are going great......for you. I am no longer having fun anymore. I am sorry but I've already made arrangements to leave"

"I don't think I ever recover from that night. All the work I had done to build myself. All the confidence that I gained almost washed away until refocused and dissociated myself with the old me. Pushed forward but even now the old me feels like it's coming right back like a..."

*forearm to the face*

Rod Sterling
    :
    Jeez The Arteest of FWA has been taking quite a beating in this match. Has he gotten even a lick of offense in?

Christina Quinn
    :
    Maybe a headlock but everyone expected much more from Eli Black in this match. He seems out of it

Daniella Kennedy
    :
    He has had an impressive showing leading up to this but maybe he is just cracking under....*chair shot* ohhhh that did not look good.

Rod Sterling
    :
    It definitely did not look good. Like you were saying Daniella he maybe cracking under the pressure of this big title match against all these great competitors. This is another level but for someone named the Artist of Chaos he is not handling the chaotic environment very.....* through a table* This just might be it.

"Looking up back through a table the bright lights of the arena blinding and the roar of the crowd deafening a superstar that I can't make out is covering me. I hear the ref counting to three but my body will not move but I just cant......"

AHHHHHHHH*Wakes up in cold sweats* Its early in the morning in Eli Black's hotel a day before the biggest moment of his life. He gets up and goes straight to bathroom and does his morning duties. Cleanse his face and body. Makes sure his hair is perfectly neat and he just stops to stair in the mirror reflecting on the reoccurring dream he has been having.

"Why am I experiencing all these old memories again? Am regressing? No that can't be it. I paint and release my thoughts every day. I'm in good health, and literally living my dream. So why do I feel this black cloud over me?*big sigh* It has to be connected to this match I have. It always ends with one of the competitors beating me. Each time no matter how it plays out. I haven't doubted myself in anything before why no...."*door bell rings*

*perplex Eli slowly goes to the door to see who could coming to his hotel room at this ungodly hour. He looks through the peep hole and it's his agent Laurie Stoudemire and she looks very annoyed. Eli opens the door and she comes in like a ball of fire"

Stoudemire
    :WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THESE PAST COUPLE WEEKS?

Black
    : I've been...um

Stoudemire
    : I? Don't you mean Eli been um GHOSTING HIS AGENT BEFORE AND AFTER MATCHES, NOT SHOWING UP TO INTERVIEWS AND MISSING CRUCIAL OPPORTUNITIES!

*Laurie notices Eli's distraught face and disposition and calms down. She walks him over to the bed to sit down and stares him right in the eye*

Stoudemire
    : What's going on Eli?

Black
    : I....um I do not know what's going on with me. I apologize for ghosting on you but I have been going through a lot. My only moment if peace was when I was in that ring doing what I love. Once I stepped out it was like..

Stoudemire
    : Like a bunch noise at all times? I understand that. I fully understand where you coming from. All the pressure that you put on yourself while dealing with your health is a lot to balance BUT that is why you hired me. I'm not just your manager....i am also your friend you freaking weirdo *they both laugh* Look it doesn't matter what time or day it is you can always come to me. I'm not going to let you run away. Got it?

Black
    : Got it

Stoudemire
    : So turn that quirky charm back in cause you have your first interview with the crew coming up in a few minutes....

Black
    :Crew?

Stoudemire
    : Even though you were ghosting me I still found opportunities to get you to shine the brightest. So you will be having a camera crew following you around broadcasting your life for your fans....

Black
    :
    WHAT!?!?!
    are you insane Eli just told you that Eli is barely in the mental state to talk but you want Eli to be monitored 24/7?

Stoudemire
    : Well at least you started speaking in third person again. That's a step in the right direction. So now get some clothes on they should be here any....*doorbell rings* Well I guess they are here.

*Black scurries away to get properly dressed while Laurie let's the crew in to set up. Everyone introduces themselves and the interview begins*

Interviewer
    : Hi welcome everyone to a brand new season of Life Style live on YouTube. My name is Sandra Oh and I am here with our newest rising star we will be following around this season. It's FWA wrestlers Eli " The Artist if Chaos" Black and his manager the gorgeous Laurie Stoudemire.

Stoudemire
    :Thank you Sandra Oh you look fabulous yourself. We are feeling great. We are happy to have to this opportunity to connect with our existing fans and build new connections.

Sandra Oh
    : Well you guys had a bunch of request from that fan base. With Eli being such a new face on the wrestling scene where did you build that base up Mr.Black?

Stoudemire
    : Eli maybe new to a lot of American audiences but he's wrestled all over the world. So we have to thank them for following him on this journey.

Sandra Oh
    : That does sound great but I think we here and the fans watching live would like to hear from Mr.Black himself

*Laurie looks at Eli with a smile and he nods back to her"

Black
    : Since we will seeing a lot more of each other you can call Eli well Eli *everyone chuckles a bit*

Sandra Oh
    : Well Eli we would like to know what you would like to get out of this experience of your own personal reality show.

Black
    : Well Eli is not the one to bore people but Eli has always wanted to tell his story. Through a platform like this Eli has ample opportunity to so.

Sandra Oh
    : That story we have gotten through bits and pieces of it. Whether it's you in the ring or on the Mic but what is the overall theme of your life's story

Black
    : Being not only black in America but being a creative who has suffered through trauma will be the central theme. Also how Eli uses those experiences and turn it into positive energy. Most of Eli's life Eli has been told Eli was not good enough. Whether it was through peers, family, loved ones but Eli has always persevered even through all the chaos. That is where Eli's nick name comes from.

Sandra Oh
    : Powerful stuff and I look forward to going on that journey with you. Well you talk about chaos but that seems to be the theme of what your walking into this weekend at FWA Back In Business Extravaganza. Can you talk to the viewers on what your getting into at this event.

Black
    : Well Back in Business is one of or maybe FWA's most prestigious events they hold. This is the time to make a statement. This is the opportunity that Eli has been working towards Eli's whole life. See Eli is going into match facing off against fierce competition. A man that has beaten me before in "The Wildcard" Jason Randall. He has tons of experience and has transformed himself into a dangerous man. Eli has a bone to pick with him because of that early loss in my career but Eli will not let it distract Eli because there is four other competitors in this match. The self proclaimed "Man of the Hour" Donovan Moore, the man who thinks he's the smartest man in any room Amadeus Kevin Cromwell, an X Factor in Gerald Grayson and the most dangerous competitor in the match Michelle Von Horowitz. Each of these superstars bring something unique to table whether it's Randall's unpredictable nature, Moore's fortitude, Cromwell's smarts in the ring or Horowitz confidence and experience. In any regular match these competitors would be a force to be reckon with but with X Match Rules they are even more dangerous.

Sandra Oh
    : So it seems like you have the odds stacked against you in a very volatile situation. What's ya plan?

Black
    : Not to run. Other then the experiences of Eli's life that Eli spoke of earlier an aspect of Eli's life that will be washed away will be running away from situations that scare Eli. Situations that put Eli under pressure. Eli has realized by diving head first into Eli fears Eli can conquer anything. I can overcome someone with experience or confidence because Eli has gone through the extreme whether it's being on streets fighting for over food. Or sleeping in terrible conditions because Eli only had enough for the flight but not a hotel. All the attributes that my competitors have I have gained throughout life. At Back in Business my art will finally shine bright.

Stoudemire
    : With him shining he will win the FWA prestigious X Championship. That's a not a prediction. More of a spoiler alert.

* The crew begins to pack up so they can start following Eli throughout his day as he prepares for his match*
    "Are you doin' this work to facilitate growth or to become famous?
    Which is more important?
    Getting or letting go?"

"The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't."

"I rather you hate me for everything I am then for something i am not"

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: FWA Back in Business XIV PROMO THREAD

Time for Business

This is it. Time for Donovan Moore to bring his A+ game. This is the biggest show of his life. His body is ready. He's fresh off another stellar win. But now he has to deal with 5 other competitors. One of whom has technically lost to Donovan Moore, though he did not get pinned. FWA keeps upping the competition for The Man of the Hour and he will always accept the challenge. This will be the biggest Hour of Donovan Mooreís career. Once again Iím just a narration guy but Iím so confident I put a lot of money in Donovan Moore winning. Heís just that good. Now letís check on the man himself. Donovan Moore is currently on his own private jet, which happens to be formerly owned by former FWA superstar Mark Merriweather. Donovan Moore bought it on a discounted price after poor Mark had to declare bankruptcy, yíall should see him heís a total fucking wreck. Now Donovan Moore of course is surrounded by beautiful women. Heís wearing a classic designer suit and the most gorgeous glasses you could ever see. The man is just oozing in confidence and charisma. Did you see his interview with Gabrielle? The man just came off like a star. He left Gabrielle feeling things that she hasnít felt in a long ass time. Anyways Donovan Moore is sitting in the comfiest seat on the jet. Heís currently eating some delicious prime rib, only the finest cut for Donovan Moore. In typical Donovan Moore fashion heís preparing for his X Championship match the only way he knows how, by living the absolute best life.

Donovan Moore: Here we fucking go. Itís been a hell of a fucking week. Did you see my interview with the gorgeous Gabrielle? Iím already hearing that my episode has got the best viewership in the history of Interviews in Caramel. Thatís just how fucking good I am. But it was a good time, Gabrielle may as well be one of the only people here I have respect for. What a girl, itís a shame that sheíll be a future victim of The Hour but itís progression. Now five, I repeat five, wrestlers will be victims of The Hour. One man has already met The Hour and he survived, only because I fucking let him survive. Gerald Grayson. Gerald fucking Grayson. You got fucking lucky bucko. You should be counting your fucking blessings that Orion happened to be in that match as well. When I heard you were also in this match Iím not gonna lie, I was a bit pissed off that I have to face you so soon again since youíre obviously so inferior to me. But here we are. I guess looking at it I get to finish what I started at Fight Night. I get to make sure you remember The Hour and the name Donovan Moore. But Gerald you need to remember that thereís 6 of us in this match. You are just a small spec compared to the rest. The fact that Iím talking about you first shouldnít come off as a compliment or a threat, itís only because I think of you least. You donít matter to me compared to the rest. Sure Iíll kick your ass once again, but Iíll have zero joy out of it.

Donovan Moore decides to open up a well-aged bottle of the finest Whiskey anyone can get. Of course he had to get it special ordered because of its prestige. In one hand he has his glass, itís neat because thatís how important people drink it. In the other hand he holds a gold stopwatch. Another one of Donovan Mooreís prized possessions, this stopwatch represents what will be. Gold. Championship gold to be exact. Donovan Moore winds the stopwatch back, doing so is another form of preparation for his big match. In the seat beside him there is a mysterious black bag. What the bag contains I donít even know but I do have an idea. You see Donovan Moore once had a dream. The same dream he mentioned in his interview with Gabrielle. After having this dream he had an obsession, a drive to find out about the mystery of time. This obsession and drive lead to Donovan Moore creating The Hour. He had a mentor for a while. A man from Japan known as Shinya Taijimoto. Another man driven by time. Now Taijimoto (he doesnít really do the first name thing) had an affinity for wearing masks that he made himself. He gave Donovan Moore his own mask after Donovan completed his training. Donovan Mooreís mask represents the ultimate form of The Hour. When something huge is at stake. He doesnít where it for actual matches but he does for his entrances. I believe his mask is in that black bag.

Donovan Moore: Is that narration guy going on about my black bag? Good. Thatís what he was instructed to do. Youíll see at Back in Business what this bag contains. Now who do we have next? Oh yes, Eli Black. The Artist of Chaos. Fresh motherfucking blood. Another mystery and only slightly above Gerald Grayson in people in this match I care about. You intrigue me but not enough for me to focus most of my energy on you. I mean you are an easy target. I dispose of you quite handedly. But really thereís bigger fish to fry. I wish it was different, I really do Eli. But letís face it. If this was a one on one match between us Iíd have all the time in the world for you. But time is a tricky thing. I was taught by my mentor Taijimoto that time should be treated very delicately. One small crack and it could be all over. Time is a virtue and shouldnít be fucked with. By focusing all my energy on you that would be a crack in time. You donít matter enough. Even if you did matter more, Iíd still beat you within an inch of your life. By the way your next little drawing should be of The Man of the Hour, Donovan Moore. That way people would actually by your fucking art.

Donovan Moore decides to put down the Whiskey and the stopwatch. He goes and grabs the black bag. This is it ladies and gentlemen. This is the first time heís showing his mask in public. Heís only shown it to 2 people ever besides Taijimoto. Iíve seen it once, when we were a bit younger. And his sister, the one true person he loves and cares about, has seen it. Donovan Moore takes the mask out of the bag. The mask itself is your standard wrestling mask with a huge kick. Of course it has a clock on the top of the front of the mask. Itís a blue mask with silver accents.

Donovan Moore: This mask is probably the most important thing I own. Itís not your basic wrestling mask. This actually means something to me. It was given to me by the best expert on time in the world. The man whose teachings let to the creation of the greatest extravaganza in the world, The Hour. I only wear this mask for special events. It helps me keep going, even when times are tough. I can tell you one guy whoís going to have a tough time. Kevin Cromwell. Rock me Amadeus! I had to get that one out of my system. Finally some real competition. The only one in this match that I want to know more about. A young man with so much potential. But also a young man who is gonna think stupid. A man who could very well be the one to fall victim to the Hour. He is absolutely ready for it and is very lucky because I actually care about potentially kicking his ass. Now Kevin I understand Nova Diamond has been giving you some lessons. Thatís fucking great! Little olí Kev is getting his learning on! Give me a fucking break. Listen Kev, you have no idea how to face me. I will kick your fucking teeth out and put you in a fucking ambulance. You will be a fucking victim of the hour.

Donovan Moore decides to put the mask back in the bag. Youíll see more of it come Back in Business. Donovan Moore decides that itís time for dessert. His choice is a small bowl of French vanilla ice cream with a caramel topping, I wonder why caramel. Donovan Moore picks the stopwatch back up and once again winds it back. This gold stopwatch is extremely important to Donovan Moore. It was bought for him by his sister when his obsession with time first began.

Donovan Moore: Iím not even gonna talk about anything else right now. MVH. Oh Michelle. You are such a tough gal arenít you? I guess thatís just it for me. I might as well just retire. Like seriously fuck off Michelle. You say words but are you even really saying these words? To me youíre just a troubled girl who really needs to take some fucking meds. But a match, a championship, like this is perfect for such a crazy person. But let me tell you, Iím fucking crazier. I adapt very well to new things in my life. I donít like wrestling women, but this woman is an exception. Michelle should you be the one to fall victim to the Hour, let it be known that I will not hold back. You wanted to be in this match so I will treat you just like the men in the match. I donít fucking like you. Your ego is as big as mine but you just find a way to piss people off. Now am I forgetting anyone? Wait how the fuck did I forget him?! Jason fucking Randall! You son of a fucking bitch. Youíre the one I want the most. Did yíall think about Grease right there? I canít wait to torture you Jason. Make you understand that Donovan Moore is better than you in every way imaginable. How you got a stunner like Penny is fucking beyond me. You better fucking pray that I take it easy on you. Not that itíll do anything because youíre still getting your ass handed to you but thought I would be friendly. This is your playground. Well I canít fucking wait to throw some sand in your face. This is my playground now, motherfucker. You will become the third victim of the Hour.

The jet lands right while Donovan Moore is making out with a girl on the jet. He looks at the camera and winks. Heís the Man of the fucking Hour, baby. The camera fades away as he is living his best life.

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information