Thread: Kassius Ohno.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Kassius Ohno.

See he returned on NXT and seemed in better shape after getting criticised for his poor conditioning.

Antonio Cesaro is rumoured to be turning face, would be great to see the Kings Of Wrestling reunite on the main roster to feud with Jack Swagger and a new partner, the KOW could then go on to feud with the Shield for the tag-belts.
    Adding them to the main roster as well as the Ascension maybe would make WWE's tag-roster the strongest it's been since the Attitude Era.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Kassius Ohno.

He does seem in better shape and his promo last week on NXT made me think all is forgiven, let's kick on with Ohno being the NXT MVP again, and then he lost clean to Luke Harper (with no Bray Wyatt to guide him) in under three minutes, so it still looks like he's got to put up with more shit treatment from Triple H for a while yet.

I heard the rumour about Cesaro, but I just don't see it anytime before mania. As ridiculous as Cesaro being paired with Zeb Coulter sounds, they've made it work and they're a pretty nifty team to watch. I'm not sure they'd throw that away and leave Swagger and Coulter in limbo so Cesaro can be a face. Despite being on the same tapings on NXT for about a year, I don't recall any interactions between Cesaro and Ohno, so would seem out of the blue for creative to now be into the idea of teaming them up on the main roster, more's the pity. (they did some FCW stuff together though).
    ​​​
    ​​​ ​​​​​​

Ed's Favourite Threads

Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Yeah, it still looks like he's got some shit to work off of after being put on hiatus. It's unfortunate, but at least he looks in shape and hopefully he stays committed to staying in shape and can just take the small punishment so the heat will get worked off sooner than later.

I haven't heard the rumor of Cesaro, nor can I say I can see it any time soon. Plus, I actually like the chemistry between Swagger and Cesaro, believe it or not.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    He does seem in better shape and his promo last week on NXT made me think all is forgiven, let's kick on with Ohno being the NXT MVP again, and then he lost clean to Luke Harper (with no Bray Wyatt to guide him) in under three minutes, so it still looks like he's got to put up with more shit treatment from Triple H for a while yet.

I heard the rumour about Cesaro, but I just don't see it anytime before mania. As ridiculous as Cesaro being paired with Zeb Coulter sounds, they've made it work and they're a pretty nifty team to watch. I'm not sure they'd throw that away and leave Swagger and Coulter in limbo so Cesaro can be a face. Despite being on the same tapings on NXT for about a year, I don't recall any interactions between Cesaro and Ohno, so would seem out of the blue for creative to now be into the idea of teaming them up on the main roster, more's the pity. (they did some FCW stuff together though).
    What I heard was the move Cesaro is doing in your sig is getting good face reactions so for pretty much that reason alone they are toying with the idea of making him face. To be honest though I'm not against the change for him, it's hard to imagine him going much further than he has already as a heel which is really a mid-card jobber to the stars, he's a skilled worker so they'll use him to make others look good. Also while I do like the team of him and Swagger it's never made any sense putting the Swiss native Cesaro in a team called the Real Americans who preach about immigration, plus being associated with Swagger isn't doing his career any favours, Jack Swagger has now had two main event pushes that have both bombed horribly and he now seems set to be a jobber for life.

Thread Information