Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Terrible things you did as a kid

Locker Room Cliquester

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: Terrible things you did as a kid

I was just chilling out with a pal of mine, a police van drove by & i flipped them off, they were not too happy with me, my mum was pissed at me, i got sent to bed with no supper. I laughed at the time but as i got older, i realized it was wrong to do that. Silly little runt i was then. Hahaha
    Britt Baker's Limousine Driver

Toxic Attraction

Status
      Country                    United States

Played Amish paradise at a festival at my hs while Amish were around over the loudspeaker

Spoiler:

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Also, clicking back through the original posts in this thread makes me sad. So many cool people lost to wherever they vanished to after their time here was done.

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Established Veteran

Status
      Country                    Canada

In grade 1 we had a computer class in our school's library, you know the ones with the classic, classic Circus and Math games and whatnot. We had a giant coatrack outside the library where we hung our coats for whatever reason. I knew my buddy had a bunch of his Pokemon cards in his jacket pocket. So that day I decided just before the end of class to ask to go use the washroom, and just went and took all the Pokemon cards out of his jacket and threw them into my bag. I knew I wasn't gonna get caught either because the class was at the end of the day and we get dismissed to go home as soon as it ends.
    Vote on WC's Top 15 AEW Acts of 2021 Here:
    http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=177261

Sun Tuh-Zoo

Status
      Country                    UK

My mum used to fall asleep on the sofa sometimes, usually after snacking something (chocolate or ice cream or something), so I used to go downstairs during the night and eat whatever she’d been eating whilst watching TV and then leave the wrapper next to where she’d left hers. So she woke up thinking that she’d eaten the extra one. Turns out my sister did the same thing as one night I found her watching TV eating a chocolate bar when I was planning on doing the same thing. We only told our mother about this a couple of years ago.

Cult of Fuji

Status

When I was a teen a church camp for the week. We put Nair on one of the counselors pillows so when he awoke the next day all his hair had fallen off.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information