Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE NXT Season 3 Discussion

WWE NXT WWE NXT Season 3 Discussion

As the WWE prepares for Smackdown on Sy-Fi, we're given one last NXT season.

The Rookies and their WWE Pros:

* Naomi Knight (Pro: Kelly Kelly)

* Maxine (Pro: Alicia Fox)

* AJ Lee (Pro: Primo)

* Aksana (Pro: Goldust)

* Jamie Keyes (Pros: The Bella Twins)

* Aloisia (Pro: Vikcie Guerrero)

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE NXT Season 3 Discussion

Vickie Guerrero being a Pro is so !

I'm gonna watch just for Goldust and AJ (fuck her Pro).

Established Veteran

Status

Not sure what to say about this season. Primo being a pro? Goldust? Also Bellas? They rarely even apper in the ring and yet they are pros.

Sweet Meat

Status

People need to grasp Vickie being a pro makes sense. She kayfabe managed/worked with legends from Eddie to Chavo to Benoit to Big Show to Edge and now with Dolph. She leads people to success. its not like she's training them to wrestle. She's grooming them to be stars.. big difference.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Main Eventer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Not sure what to say about this season. Primo being a pro? Goldust? Also Bellas? They rarely even apper in the ring and yet they are pros.
    You don't think it makes sense having Goldust be a Pro? It's been said before and it's obviously the truth, he has the most experience out of all the Pro's this season and maybe out of all the Pro's so far on NXT.

Broadcast Journalist

Status

I'll watch for Jamie and albino Kong.

Edit: and Goldust

12 and 0hio!

Status

Don't pay attention to Indy Diva's but this AJ Lee has me intrigued to say the least XP

Backyarder

Status
      Country                    us=United States
    Goldust makes the most sense 20 plus years career, but the rest of the pro's??

Wtf, they're trying to kill off the goose that layed the golden egg that is their top storyline, The Nexus?

The tv phrase,"Jumping The Shark" fully applies here. The show & concept are on the downhill slide for sure now.

Send Vince the link to Wikipedia & look up the word "Pro", not a shmo or a ho,lol

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post
    People need to grasp Vickie being a pro makes sense. She kayfabe managed/worked with legends from Eddie to Chavo to Benoit to Big Show to Edge and now with Dolph. She leads people to success. its not like she's training them to wrestle. She's grooming them to be stars.. big difference.

No, makes no sense at all, as does The Bella's, Kelly Kelly ,Alicia Fox & Primo.

I expected true ring veterans to guide & mentor these rookies, not this bunch & a few from Season's 1 & 2 as well seriously lacked sense as pro's.

Takes more than "Grooming' to prep for the WWE lifestyle & career,etc.

What TRAINING & ring generalship, knowledge etc can Vickie give?

Less than zero ring ability, Even Linda McMahon's better in the ring than her,lol.

Yeay she's Eddies wife & theres the sentiment but be real
    Last edited by Jim; 09-02-2010 at 02:45 AM.

I'm back.

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

but it's not real? who cares if the pro's wouldn't help that great "non-kayfabe" wise when it's kayfabe anyway? If this was like tough enough then fair enough, but the so called "pro's" on this show don't do anything to mentor them non-kayfabe or even kayfabe wise, all they seem to do is dick around in the background on NXT and if the rookies are lucky they can accompany their pro when the pro has a match on Raw or Smackdown.

Quote Originally Posted by major-tom View Post
    No, makes no sense at all, as does The Bella's, Kelly Kelly ,Alicia Fox & Primo.

I expected true ring veterans to guide & mentor these rookies, not this bunch & a few from Season's 1 & 2 as well seriously lacked sense as pro's.

Takes more than "Grooming' to prep for the WWE lifestyle & career,etc.

What TRAINING & ring generalship, knowledge etc can Vickie give?

Less than zero ring ability, Even Linda McMahon's better in the ring than her,lol.

Yeay she's Eddies wife & theres the sentiment but be real
    Out of all of the female NXT pros, Vickie makes the most sense. She's been exposed to the business for a couple of decades. In theory, you could expect that she would have learned so much from talking with Eddie and Chavo over the years. Being next to Eddie when he was studying matches, hearing him talk about the mistakes he made that caused him to lose. Look at Vince Lombardi. The single most well known football coach of all time. Yet, he never played a single professional football game in his life. Vickie may not be able to teach her rookie how to wrestle by being in the ring, but the wisdom could be even more useful. Besides, her rookie is fucking huge. I doubt she needs to learn the difference between a hammerlock and a wristlock. She could be helped more from the little things that in kayfabe, Vickie may know a ton about.

Indy Talent

Status

AJ Lees
    WWE NXT Season 3 – AJ Lee.
    Moves: Springboards, Hurricanrana, Dropkick, Baseball Slides, Spin Kicks, Clotheslines, DDT, and Lifting Neckbreaker finisher.

Aksana
    WWE NXT Season 3 – Aksana.
    Moves: Basic side headlocks, elbow smash, and other textbook basic moves.

Jamie Keyes
    WWE NXT Season 3 – Jamie Keyes.
    Moves: Same as Aksana

Naomi Knight
    WWE NXT Season 3 – Naomi Night.
    Moves: Enziguri, Jumping Heel Kick, Dropkick, Side Headlock, DDT, Vertical Suplex, and other moves.

Maxine
    WWE NXT Season 3 – Maxine.
    Moves: Same as Jamie Keyes and Aksana.

Aloisia
    WWE NXT Season 3 – Aloisia.
    Moves: Headbutts, Slaps, Vertical Suplex, Using her butt as a weapon lol, and clotheslines.

From this website you can watch the videos and see the photos. Easy too see that it will be Naomi Knight and AJ Lee in the end. AJ Lee looks like Melina.
    Last edited by tropico3; 09-02-2010 at 07:15 AM.

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

Aloisia is seemingly gone, according to WWE:

"WWE Pro Vickie Guerrero has fired her NXT season three Rookie Diva, Aloisia.

Various sources are reporting that Guerrero, the temperamental Official Consultant of SmackDown, had an argument with her 6-foot-9 Rookie Diva over Vickie’s influence over Aloisia.

The news has left WWE NXT season three shaken before it’s even started. But when reached for comment, Guerrero stated she would reveal her new Rookie Diva on the WWE NXT season three premiere this Tuesday night at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy."

Source: WWE: Inside WWE > News > Vickie Guerrero fires NXT Rookie Diva Aloisia

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I thought the lack of Tyler Black or any other indy star would stop me from giving Season 3 a shot, but it's the divas concept.

And now it's even less of a chance, now that the giant woman is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Diksting
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

We are not really here

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Welbek View Post
    Aloisia is seemingly gone, according to WWE:
    Dammit, You beat me to it :p

This is terrible! The only thing that would have made me watch NXT season 3 is now gone

HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK
    HE'S GOT A 12-INCH DICK
    KOMPANY! KOMPANY!

Backyarder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Out of all of the female NXT pros, Vickie makes the most sense. She's been exposed to the business for a couple of decades. In theory, you could expect that she would have learned so much from talking with Eddie and Chavo over the years. Being next to Eddie when he was studying matches, hearing him talk about the mistakes he made that caused him to lose. Look at Vince Lombardi. The single most well known football coach of all time. Yet, he never played a single professional football game in his life. Vickie may not be able to teach her rookie how to wrestle by being in the ring, but the wisdom could be even more useful. Besides, her rookie is fucking huge. I doubt she needs to learn the difference between a hammerlock and a wristlock. She could be helped more from the little things that in kayfabe, Vickie may know a ton about.

Thats a good point, to me though, Vicky is like Stephanie Mcmahon when she started with the HHH angle,etc.

Annoying because they genuinely weren't good or believable at acting the role they're trying to portray as real.

Like bad auditions for a play,show,etc.

Vickie maybe can pass on knowledge of what Eddie,Chavo, etc went through as seen through her eyes, but shes not been at it all that long herself & unlikable

Without Aloisia, this season doesn't have any appeal to me. Her alone was a reason why I was at least going to check out a little NXT season 3.

Backyarder

Status

They ruined the entire show, killing it because Smackdowns headed to Syfy anyway.

They killed ECW for NXT & what? Now NXT for SD?

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

It pretty much feels like they want to run through this series, or kill the concept off entirely. 6 weeks - why not keep it at an ordinary length and put the rest on the website or at a different timeslot? Aloisia going will damage what could have been a sub-market of intrigued individuals, and the lineup of rookies is pretty unimpressive, with the exception of Miss April (AJ.)

I wonder if they'll make a group to take over a WWE show - Superstars ? I also wonder who the 4 guys were in the original plan for the series; any ideas?

Main Eventer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Welbek View Post
    It pretty much feels like they want to run through this series, or kill the concept off entirely. 6 weeks - why not keep it at an ordinary length and put the rest on the website or at a different timeslot? Aloisia going will damage what could have been a sub-market of intrigued individuals, and the lineup of rookies is pretty unimpressive, with the exception of Miss April (AJ.)

I wonder if they'll make a group to take over a WWE show - Superstars ? I also wonder who the 4 guys were in the original plan for the series; any ideas?
    Not even 6 weeks bro. 4 weeks. A whole month since SD! goes to SyFy October 1.

Stylin' and profilin'

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
    Not even 6 weeks bro. 4 weeks. A whole month since SD! goes to SyFy October 1.
    Bloody hell, that sucks bro! Why bother? They could just have a generic wrestling show those weeks and then have a proper season on another channel, provided they still want to do NXT...

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information