Page 229 of 231 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231 LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 4613

Thread: Currently Playing

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: Currently Playing

Been playing Persona 5 Royal for the last month. I had played the base game up to about the second palace before I put it down. Royal is certainly a smoother more fun game to play. Overall there's not a lot for me to say. It's a great game. The characters are strong, it looks gorgeous, the music is good (albeit lacks variety for me). I like the Palaces, they're well designed in that they don't overstay their welcome too much. The gameplay is probably it's weakest part of the game for me. While I like the palaces, I think they can be a bit hand-holdy in telling you how to solve the puzzles.

I think if I have one criticism it's the battle system can be a little tedious. There's so many elements that trying to trial and error to find weaknesses is time consuming and frustrating. Once you find a weakness the fights are incredibly easy. Not a deal breaker, but probably the most annoying part of the game. The only other criticism is that a few of the confidants feel tacked on and uninteresting.

Just about to go into the 7th palace, so feel like I'm getting near the end of the main story. Overall I think it's a great, great game with a lot to love, and just a few minor issues.

DD Touches my privates

Status
      Country                    Iraq

Cyberpunk 2077 for the last few weeks. Just cleaning up some odds and ends.

Next up, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

Demon on the Loose

Status
      Country                    Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Cyberpunk 2077 for the last few weeks. Just cleaning up some odds and ends.

Next up, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
    Ah yes, Senua. An excellent game, very unique
    The RED Report!
    (A New Episode every once in a blue moon!)

Good robot Us's

Status

red dead 2, ugh, the autoaim is killing me. ive lowered the settings all the way down but its still there. i dont know what it is, i was fine without the deadeye in red dead 1 on the 360. in this one i feel like i need the dead eye at all times. i dont believe i reached 25% of the story and the last two days(real life) ive just beem hunting and looking for horses. i had a mustang tamed but as i was going back to home base a band of muggers confronted me, i didnt want to deal with the buggers and attempted just to evade, got to home base with the bandits entering the camp and the game gave me a game over(some sort of fail screen) screen and my newly tamed-non-saddled-still-a-free-horse despawned...since then ive not forgiven the game since. though watching youtubes on horse tiers i think the mustangs were mid-tier. still...just recently stole a painted horse which im not sure if its any better then the horse from the stable mission.

nba2k13. custom draft classes in franchise mode. wnba players, legends, youtubers, movie ballers, some of my personal favorites such as doug christie, matt harping, saleen stoudamire, tyler strange(gardner webb point/1 guard, robert "tractor" traylor, antonio davis. my last new york knick franchise is the first time ive every played through an entire 82 game season including the playoffs without simulating a game.

nfl2k5, created some american gladiators on defense using my dvd booklet on gemini, nitro, turbo, and titan. might of overrated them but im fine with that. created some of the "replacements" movie characters, zach morris and ac slater, some current or recent players and started a franchise. i havent enjoyed a football game like this since blitz the league 2.

stradew valley, i play this when im catching up on my youtube notifications. either that or just play music on youtube while playing. oh my gosh, 700 megabytes for a full game? i was so surprised on the filesize. despite this, its one of my favorite games that i cant say too many bad things about it. repetitive at times, no voices, old school graphics but it has enough charm to it.

lego marvel super heros 1 and 2. finished 1 and was slightly surprised how much i enjoyed it. currently forcing myself through super heros 2. dont enjoy it as much as the first one. lego avengers was included in the game disk. i tried part of the first mission it felt so smooth. im not so excited to start the game but there was enough so i wanted to see more.

halo wars, see stardew valley.

full spectrum warrior, 2004 release. ive had this game since 05, 06 or 07. i recently installed this to my xbone and its been nice revisting this again. the first few missions had me trying to speed run through the story and i thought i knew everything about the game, my ego was bruised multiple times and i got stuck throughout of the later missions. i dont remember if i even beat the game originally and there are a few memory nuggets from the cut scenes. but at the same time it feels new. if that made sense. ive let out more then a few expletives replaying this game. overall...i really miss fully released games with little to no updates and money hungry developers were an after thought. "hey, lets go bravo" "team alpha, move" "zeke in view"

tekken tag touranment 2, the handsome collection, blackops 2, dbz fighterz are on my backlog of games but the games listed above are my main ones for the last 6 months.

while on the subject of mid 2000s. crackdown and crackdown 2 surprised me just how much i enjoyed those. i never owned those when they were released. due to the xbox store and i got them for free which they still might be free on the xbox store. vs games like gta, halo, riddick, call of duty, sniper elite. crackdown and crackdown 2 were both fun games. they seem like they belong in the dreamcast and original playstation era in terms of controls and graphics, but the limited story telling and no vocal protagonist hero i dont have a hard time recommending both games.

World Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Miyata Ichiro View Post
    red dead 2, ugh, the autoaim is killing me. ive lowered the settings all the way down but its still there. i dont know what it is, i was fine without the deadeye in red dead 1 on the 360. in this one i feel like i need the dead eye at all times. i dont believe i reached 25% of the story and the last two days(real life) ive just beem hunting and looking for horses. i had a mustang tamed but as i was going back to home base a band of muggers confronted me, i didnt want to deal with the buggers and attempted just to evade, got to home base with the bandits entering the camp and the game gave me a game over(some sort of fail screen) screen and my newly tamed-non-saddled-still-a-free-horse despawned...since then ive not forgiven the game since. though watching youtubes on horse tiers i think the mustangs were mid-tier. still...just recently stole a painted horse which im not sure if its any better then the horse from the stable mission.

nba2k13. custom draft classes in franchise mode. wnba players, legends, youtubers, movie ballers, some of my personal favorites such as doug christie, matt harping, saleen stoudamire, tyler strange(gardner webb point/1 guard, robert "tractor" traylor, antonio davis. my last new york knick franchise is the first time ive every played through an entire 82 game season including the playoffs without simulating a game.

nfl2k5, created some american gladiators on defense using my dvd booklet on gemini, nitro, turbo, and titan. might of overrated them but im fine with that. created some of the "replacements" movie characters, zach morris and ac slater, some current or recent players and started a franchise. i havent enjoyed a football game like this since blitz the league 2.

stradew valley, i play this when im catching up on my youtube notifications. either that or just play music on youtube while playing. oh my gosh, 700 megabytes for a full game? i was so surprised on the filesize. despite this, its one of my favorite games that i cant say too many bad things about it. repetitive at times, no voices, old school graphics but it has enough charm to it.

lego marvel super heros 1 and 2. finished 1 and was slightly surprised how much i enjoyed it. currently forcing myself through super heros 2. dont enjoy it as much as the first one. lego avengers was included in the game disk. i tried part of the first mission it felt so smooth. im not so excited to start the game but there was enough so i wanted to see more.

halo wars, see stardew valley.

full spectrum warrior, 2004 release. ive had this game since 05, 06 or 07. i recently installed this to my xbone and its been nice revisting this again. the first few missions had me trying to speed run through the story and i thought i knew everything about the game, my ego was bruised multiple times and i got stuck throughout of the later missions. i dont remember if i even beat the game originally and there are a few memory nuggets from the cut scenes. but at the same time it feels new. if that made sense. ive let out more then a few expletives replaying this game. overall...i really miss fully released games with little to no updates and money hungry developers were an after thought. "hey, lets go bravo" "team alpha, move" "zeke in view"

tekken tag touranment 2, the handsome collection, blackops 2, dbz fighterz are on my backlog of games but the games listed above are my main ones for the last 6 months.

while on the subject of mid 2000s. crackdown and crackdown 2 surprised me just how much i enjoyed those. i never owned those when they were released. due to the xbox store and i got them for free which they still might be free on the xbox store. vs games like gta, halo, riddick, call of duty, sniper elite. crackdown and crackdown 2 were both fun games. they seem like they belong in the dreamcast and original playstation era in terms of controls and graphics, but the limited story telling and no vocal protagonist hero i dont have a hard time recommending both games.
    Do you play Halo Wars with a mouse and Keyboard? if so...how is it?

Good robot Us's

Status

no, i play on the 360.

God's Gift to God

Status

Despite loving Halo: Infinite (and needing to start the campaign) and Forza Horizon 5, I've found myself wandering Skyrim again.

This time on Series X with the Anniversary Edition upgrade and just a couple graphics mods. The game looks and plays phenomenal and I feel like I'm playing it for the first time again. I'm 50 hours in at this point and just enjoying the world again. For as much of a meme as Skyrim is at this point, the game is truly a masterpiece and playing it again roughly nine years after completing it for the first time feels exciting.

I don't know if I'll get bored and completely stop but I'm enjoying it so much right now. I still intend on finishing Forza and getting Halo's campaign started. I almost exclusively played MLB: The Show in 2021 and still dabble with that. But I can't peel my eyes away. It looks and runs better on Series X than it did on my gaming PC somehow and it's just the dopest shit.

Urgent exit required.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

How is the anni special edition in terms of look, Cox? Is there an upgrade? And you can download mods and stuff too right on XSX/PS5?

Been thinking of getting the upgrade but I remember playing Skyrim on 360 and shit, I don't think I can go 100 hours or so in the game if it's not looking the piece now.

this game still being released in 2021/22 is madness

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    How is the anni special edition in terms of look, Cox? Is there an upgrade? And you can download mods and stuff too right on XSX/PS5?

Been thinking of getting the upgrade but I remember playing Skyrim on 360 and shit, I don't think I can go 100 hours or so in the game if it's not looking the piece now.

this game still being released in 2021/22 is madness
    On Series X with the two highest rated Graphics packs it looks amazing. Like it passes as a game that came out in the last couple years versus 10 years ago. And yeah you can do mods on console. It's more limited than PC but as someone that never liked messing with mods too much, the basic curation of stuff that runs best on console is better for me.

It legitimately feels and looks good. Load times are lightening fast and it just feels good. Everything is familiar but looks so much better. It's been reminiscent of my original run with the game because I'm 55 hours into this playthrough and I can't believe how much the time has flown. Everything feels new even after playing it before. Highly recommend giving it a shot with the Anny upgrade and some mods.

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

I've finally got a PS5 after getting one for Christmas!
    I've got the Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Farming Simulator 22 (yes, I find FS incredibly theraputic to play!).

My wife has also purchased Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. I'm watching her play through this and holy shit, the animaiton and visuals are incredible. She's really enjoying the game, it's a lot of fun!

Wordle Playing Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Been playing through the Tony Hawks 1+2 remasters on PS4 recently which was a really fun nostalgia trip.

Elsewhere, my gf and I are hovering between Division 5 and 6 on FIFA 22 online (seasons only, we don't play that UT shite that's designed for kids). Co-op is tough because the AI shits the bed more often than not, but it's still a blast to play.
    ​​​​​ ​​​
    Ed's Favourite Threads
    Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists
    2016 l 2017 l 2018 l 2019 l 2020 l 2021

World Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Been playing through the Tony Hawks 1+2 remasters on PS4 recently which was a really fun nostalgia trip.

Elsewhere, my gf and I are hovering between Division 5 and 6 on FIFA 22 online (seasons only, we don't play that UT shite that's designed for kids). Co-op is tough because the AI shits the bed more often than not, but it's still a blast to play.
    im playing them as well. for some reason i find the spinning off when im doing tricks in half pipes and vert ramps. i have tony hawk pro skater 2( original) on pc and i land every 540 or 720 i go for. but the remasters seem a tad slower.

i m going to reinstall thps2 and see if im crazy or not.

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑿𝑬

Status
      Country                    Portugal

Got an Xbox Series X for Christmas, and I've been playing the new Forza Horizon. Wow! It's beautiful.

Visually such a pleasing and fun game. Loading times are excelling with the new gen too.

Might start Assassins Creed Valhalla this weekend.

Zoom E | Szumi | Old Man

Status
      Country                    Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

I finally started playing FIFA online again now that my internet is better. I think I'm in Division 7 right now, but about to be in 6. Hopefully I get to crush you in it :P

Bouncing between that and the GTA remastered games. I'm having so much fun playing those again :P

WCW 99: The Fingerpoke of Doom
    Now Playing in BTB Section!

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Been playing It Takes Two on PS5 recently. It's so refreshing to have a local co-op game, and you can tell a lot of love went into this game. The level designs are imaginative and constantly changes up the gameplay. I love the little competitions you can have against your partner too.

That said, the fucking book is probably the worst character in video game history.

Le Champion

Status

I wish my significant other was into games, I really want to play It Takes Two but she wouldn't even entertain the idea.

Plundering through Red Dead Online still, I've a pile of games to go to but I can't convince myself to let go of Red Dead yet. (I put almost 100 more hours into it last year and that was only picking it up from October). I think my total playtime of Red Dead is 800ish hours, if not more. I've got Death Stranding Directors Cut to play eventually, christ knows when I'll get round to it though.

Good robot Us's

Status

gta san andreas, ps2 version. yeah yeah i know theres an updated version on the xbone, but the games involved all seem to use the mobile versions.

tony hawk pro skater 4. im halfway to unlocking all the skater videos. im currently stuck on rodney mullens challenge...which ive seen on youtube comments was the easiest...and uh, his challenge is giving me the business. <.<' as much as i like tony hawk proskater 1 + 2 unlockables i prefer this ones videos.

nba street vol 2. i rage quit twice so far. portland might be the bane of my existence until i get used to the controls. im currently using new jersey and it seems i cant change teams until i beat all the other teams.

street hoops(2002) i seem to have an easier time in scoring, either that or the defense is so much easier in the earlier stages of the game then nba street vol 2. my only gripe so far was that i bought the game used and some in game videos have visual and audio skips. gameplay is fine though.

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

I've recently started playing Back for Blood with my friends online. It's good fun gunning down zombies as you try and work as a team to get from safehouse A to safehouse B, doing some side-tasks as you go sometimes. It's basically Left 4 Dead from what I remember of that game. Good way to spend some time online with my buddies I find at the moment.

Better Call Tyrone

Status
      Country                    Canada

Horizon Forbidden West is everything I wanted in a sequel Good lord, if this is what the PS5 can do on a cross-gen game...

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Just trying to finish up Guardians of the Galaxy. I thought the first half of the game was just a kind of mediocre copy and paste AAA game albeit with a great soundtrack and some fun dialogue. Glad I stuck with it because the second half of the game clicked with me. The plots they told in the second half were great. The gameplay is still just fine, but the story pulls this game up and has made it thoroughly enjoyable on the whole.

Pre ordered Gran Turismo 7, so looking forward to getting into that on Friday.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Page 229 of 231 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231 LastLast

Thread Information