Thread: CWA House Show(Chicago,IL) Results

Internet Favorite

Status

CWA House Show(Chicago,IL) Results

The arena was half full for this event. The crowd was hot all night but due to weather concerns some people wrestlers couldnt make it.

Opening Match:

Callum Fielding vs Squanto the Jobber

The match was basically a squash with Fielding ending the match quickly with The Pride of England for the 3 count.

Winner: Callum Fielding

2nd match:

Hunter Smith vs The Bulldog

It was your classic two big men fighting in the ring. Bulldog took the advantage early and even hit a powerslam for a long 2. He went for another powerslam but Hunter snuck out and when The Bulldog turned around he got hit with the Pedigree for the 3 count.

Winner: Hunter Smith

Match 3:

Joey Nicholas/Logan V vs Ralph McCoy/Don De Vries

This was your classic partners not liking each other match. Alot of no tags and forced tags into the match. The ending came with Don De Vries hit a Elephant Driver on Logan V and goes for the pin but Ralph McCoy hits a 8 seconds onto both De Vries and Logan V. Ralph gets up and De Vries gets up the start jawing back and forth. Joey goes for a Deal Breaker on Ralph but hits De Vries. Ralph clotheslines Joey over the ropes and his momentum carries him over as well as De Vries is in the ring he stumbles around and gets hit with a End of the Line for the 3 count.

Winners: Joey Nicholas and Logan V

Match #4:

Anna Williams vs Victoria Stone

Back and forth match between these two. Anna went for a frankensteiner off the top rope and got caught and got flipped in the air into a facebuster for a long 2. Enziguri by Stone blocked by Williams and she gets Canadian Made but Stone reaches the ropes. Williams sets up Stone on the ropes facing towards the crowd but get elbowed down. Williams doesnt take any time getting a run up ensiguri and Stone is out. Williams sets up for the Seek & Destroy but gets flipped over. Stone goes for a splash and misses which allows Williams to hit a sitdown facebuster for the 3 count.

Winner: Anna Williams

Match #5:

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen vs Guardian Devil- Last Man Standing

These two have had a rivalry between these two and for the first time on a house show we get a last man standing match. These guys severe hate for each other accumilated to new levels using everything they could get their hands on. They threw each other into the titantron and through tables. They climbed the titantron and each got up top and fought. Guardian Devil got a kick and went for a DDT on top but Arsen got enough of a break to semi spear them off the titantron crashing down through a table. 1.............2.................3..................4....................5.............6................7...........8................9.....................9.999999....10

Winner: No Contest

Main Event:

Roberto vs Nero James Hardcore Match

The new champion Roberto wanted a match with Nero in Nero's hometown. Nero came out and him and Roberto shook hands and the match started. Alot of back and forth action. Nero got a lot of offense for being in his hometown. Yes this match was hardcore they used everything. Nero hit a RKO on the chair and got a long 2 count. Nero went for another RKO but got tossed sternum first into the turnbuckle. Roberto went up to the top but by then Nero got up for a running knee but gets kicked in the knee on his way up he lands. Roberto jumps from the ropes and hits the Colors of the Rainbow on the chair and Nero is out for the 3 count.

Winner: Roberto

After the match Roberto helps up Nero James and the celebrate with the crowd as this ends the house show.

Update will be up in a couple days on the status of Arsen and Devil.

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: CWA House Show(Chicago,IL) Results

A house show in MY hometown and no GD appearance? Sad Face.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Internet Favorite

Status

hey read the end first I havent finished this yet

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Roberto victorious in the Main Event? Happy face!

Internet Favorite

Status

Updated with matches Im going to bed my promo will be turned in tommorrow sometime

Who's next?

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

nice to see myself pick up a victory

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Meh.

That's all I got to say.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information