View Poll Results: The Brothers Storm or The Brothers Dominó?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Future (c) (Axl and Daren Storm)

4 66.67%
  • Los Calavera (Jose and Julio Domino)

2 33.33%

Thread: Five Star Attraction - World Tag Team Championship: The Future(c) vs. Los Calavera

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Five Star Attraction - World Tag Team Championship: The Future(c) vs. Los Calavera

The Future is in jeapardy. And we are not talking about the John Cusack-saves-the-world scenario! Not only are Daren and Axl Storm's undefeated streak is on the line, but so are their tag titles at Five Star Attraction against the beloved Los Calavera, Jose and Julío Dominó.

Jose and Julío have proven to be the biggest threat to The Future's championship reign. Ever since returning to Meltdown, they have been the talk of the tag team division! Taking out teams such as Hardcore Hell and Mechanical Thugs, these hermaños show no sign of slowing down heading into New York. Along with Miss Tyler as the beautiful, yet smart equalizer to Alexa, the Future may have finally met their equal in The Lost Souls Alliance's 'Los Calavera'!

The Future has led us to believe there are no problems. Axl, Daren, and Alexa has lampooned and critized Jose and Julio every chance they have been given. However, the champs have shown sveral signs of weakness. Both of the champions have suffered injuries they've had to fight through, mostly Daren. They've been rather silent in the ring. Most noteworthy, their parent stable, The Brotherhood, has gone through a number of problems, with Ultimate pain being banished from CWA, Jpey Nicholas showing a lone wolf phase, an Matt Jones seperating from the stable. Even with the tension, don't count out the champs, who will do anything, and I mean do anything, to retain their titles and their undefeated streak.

It is an international, daredevil, high flying, hell raising, beautiful managing, brotherly loving, everything at stake, stable warfare!

Can the Future continue their dominace of the tag team division? Will they remain undefeated? Can Los Calavera end it all for the Future? Will the ladies be a factor? AND WILL I STOP ASKING QUESTIONS?

All of these questions will be answered, except for the last one, live from New York at Five Star Attraction on December 30th, live on pay-per-view!!!!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Five Star Attraction - World Tag Team Championship: The Future(c) vs. Los Calaver

Great job on these Nicky, it makes the PPV really seem important...which it is.

I need to rep you again, I just have to lol.

Edit: Need to spread the love before repping Nicky again

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: Five Star Attraction - World Tag Team Championship: The Future(c) vs. Los Calaver

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback.

I do these so new readers can get a quick overview and background on our matches. Considering this is our biggest PPV, I think people should get as much information they can get and look forward to their favorite contest.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

Ugh i too Must spread some before I give
    Good job sir
    This bout is a toss up, either team could win at this point i may have to think about this one

Thread Information