Thread: CWA Newswire #2

God

Status

CWA Newswire #2

September 3rd 2009

The Future feeling confidant.

While that isn’t exactly news, what they actually said is news. During a radio interview last night both men showed their arrogance by challenging any team, from anywhere in the world to come to Meltdown and lay down their claim for a title match. This is despite the fact that the Future have two title defences already lined up. Confidence? Or Cockiness?

Jerry Black organizing a celebration party.

While Jerry Black is usually not someone who counts the chickens before they hatch, he appears to be putting a lot of faith into Dr. Jack Adams defeating the Ultimate Pain at Meltdown and becoming the new CWA World Heavyweight Champion by organizing a post match party to celebrate. Black has seemingly invited the entire CWA roster, minus the Brotherhood of course, to join in.

O’Doherty to debut.

The newest signing to the CWA roster comes to us from Ireland. Nineteen year old O’Doherty will be making his CWA in ring debut at Meltdown when he partakes in a CWA X-Fly Rankings Match with several other members of the CWA roster.

St. Deuce missing.

CWA Star St. Deuce appears to have fallen off the face of the planet. Deuce was supposed to team with Damage Nixon last week to face Rey Guerrero and the Bulldog but he walked out on his partner and has not been seen since. Deuce has been having a bad run as of late but no-one expected him to go missing like this.

Meltdown card all but confirmed.

With the announcement of the rankings match earlier today, we now have what is likely to be the final card for the Meltdown Pay Per View event on September 23rd. The main event will see the CWA World Heavyweight Champion the Ultimate Pain defend against Dr. Jack Adams. The sub main event will see newcomer Nickolas Kennedy Arsen take on CWA original Rich Stone in a number one contenders match. The CWA X-Fly Championship will be on the line when Joey Nicholas puts his gold on the line against both Don de Vries and Ralph McCoy in a three way dance. The CWA World Tag Team Championships will be on the line as either the Future or Hardcore Hell (Depending on the winners of their match on Adrenaline Rush) defend against TJ Styles and the Machine. Shadow Equinox will also be in action as he takes on former mentor Demon Deeds in a grudge match. Plus the X-Fly rankings match to open the show featuring Jay Walters, Shaun Quinn, Top Dog, The Bulldog, O’Doherty and potentially more X-Fly stars.

House Show Results (These do not count towards your record):

September 1st 2009

The Future © def Eoghan O’Neill and Damage Nixon to retain the CWA World Tag Team Championships
    Ralph McCoy def Amazing Shine
    Don de Vries def Adam Brown
    Jay Walters def Bret Storm
    Rich Stone def Shadow Equinox
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and Dr. Jack Adams def The Ultimate Pain and Joey Nicholas

September 2nd 2009

The Machine and TJ Styles def Mike Rotch and Eoghan O’Neill
    The Ultimate Pain and Joey Nicholas def Amazing Shine and Steel
    Shadow Equinox def Damage Nixon
    The Bulldog def Rey Guerrero
    Dr. Jack Adams and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen def Rich Stone and Don de Vries
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: CWA Newswire #2

Meltdown card is filled with some great competitive match-ups.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

Meltdown is a sahping up to be a very solid card I wonder how many people will promo for the X-fly rankings match? Hopefully the majority does as Joey Nicholas may lack opponents soon

Ramrod!

Status

Be thankful that you actually DO have people who promo lol

Ratchet

Status

you are wise Nieto lol

STOP!... Hammertime

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England