The only decade better than the 90s. Not by a large margin, but the 1980s were still the greatest decade ever. You know it's true, even if you weren't alive to experience it.
So help come up with 80 reasons why the 80s were totally awesome. Also give some explanation for your choices.
1. WWF. This was the best fed of the 80s. NWA/WCW was great and felt more realistic,, but the WWF had more memorable characters and the best tag team division ever (Hart Foundation, Demolition, Rockers, British Bulldogs, Brain Busters, Islanders, Killer Bees, and many more).
2. 80s Music Videos. Video may have killed the radio star, but at least we still had creative music videos back then. There was so much variety too, unlike now where it's either dance/pop, hip hop, or whinny rock.
3. Synthesizers. You can say that they were overused in the 80s, but they were awesome. Those keyboard guitars were awesome, and you know it. Tears for Fears are far better than your current pop acts like Katy Perry. No comparison.
4. The Brat Pack. The Breakfast Club. 'Nuff said.
5. Voltron. How could you not like 80s anime shows?