Okay, I haven't actually come up with 90 reasons yet, but it would have to be very simple. Why is it simple? Because the 90s ruled.
So help build up the list. I'll get the ball rolling. If you're going to participate, then also give an explanation why you like the item you added to the list.
1. WCW. WCW was the best wrestling company of all time. You had the amazing cruiser weight division (also the light heavyweight division in the early 90s), the NWO hostile takeover, Raven's Flock, several versions of The Four Horsemen, Sting going from the surfer fan favorite to the Crow dark avenger, and much more.
2. The Grunge style and attitude. The music and alternative clothing styles ruled. I still have some of my old flannel shirts. It's too bad kids now are too busy being lame instead of trying to be slackers and rebels.
3. Figures of speech. Everyone was very sarcastic and said "not" at the end of their sentences. We had a lot of other great figures of speech. Don't agree? Get real.
4. The Matrix (part 1). I didn't see it until around 2000/2001. I shouldn't have waited, but it's still a great movie.
5. Parker Lewis Can't Lose. Great TV show for the first two seasons. I remember it crashing and burning after that.