Thread: If You Could....

Tommy Got Hacked

If You Could....

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Free Mind Erections!

Status

Re: If You Could....

I'd like Cena to turn heel. I don't care that he's the WWE's biggest money maker. Vince Mcmahon receiving million dollar checks in the mail doesn't entertainment every monday night. I couldn't give two shits and a fuck how rich Cena makes them, his gimmick is boring as hell. I can't stand his character at all.

Turn Edge face. I don't know if he'll be the same goofy Edge that he was in 00, when he was with Christian, but that shit was hilarious. If Edge can turn face, and turn into a gimmick like The Rock was in 00/01, then that'd be awesome. I think Edge has the mic skills, the personality, the charisma and the ability to make a far better face than heel.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Batista to heel because he seemingly spent his whole time on Raw trying to win the World Title only to have Jericho steal it. Then he got taken out of the picture and on his first night back Super Cena wins the belt and his millions of preeteen Chain Gang Soldiers celebrated.

Edge to face because he is just boring as a heel. He's back in a storyline with Vickie that makes no sense. I mean they have to be the most forgiving couple in the world. He cheats on her, she tries to kill him, and a few months later their back to frenching. Im tired of his borderline insane promos, his hair pulling as a sign of being intense and his constant title wins by entering the match with 2 minutes to go.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Oh It's True DAMN True!

Status

Cm Punk to heel, to his ROH days, I'm straghit edge, which is better then YOU. And to turn face, probally The Big Show, hes past his prime, he can't play that heel giant role like he used to IMO, so i say turn him face.

Lord Have Mercy!

Thread Information