Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro Wrestling Nation (A KTK Production)

Sweet Meat

Status

Pro Wrestling Nation (A KTK Production)

NOTE: I started this is October. My CPU then crashed in early November. I still have my old data though. Picture this news in early October, however.

Paul Heyman - Owner

Jonathan Coachman - Play by Play Commentator

Shane Douglas - Color Commentator

Rob Van Dam

Bryan Danielson - Fulfilling Commitments

Teddy Hart

Basham

Damaja

Scotty 2 Hotty

"Too Sexy" Brian Christopher

Jack Evans

Sabu

Trevor Murdock

Chris Harris

Colin Delaney

Shannon Moore

Stevie Richards

KC James

Idol Stevens

Tomko

Larry Sweeney - Manager

James Mitchell - Manager

Austin Aries

Nigel McGuinness

Chris Hero

Juventud Guerrera

Psicosis

The Sandman

"Maverick" Matt Bentley

Alex Kozlov

Quote Originally Posted by WrestlingSociety
    BREAKING NEWS:

On this episode of the Heyman Hustle, Paul Heyman, former ECW owner and WWE Smackdown head writer has announced that his show in coming to an end. As to the reason why, he left a short but sweet reply. “I am returning to my roots, but this time, I'll be in control.” Speculation is obviously at an all time high as to exactly what he means. Sources close to the WWE claim he is in no way returning with them. TNA and ROH are options, however he has said in the past that bringing him in to those two federations will do no help, thus we are lead to believe he is potentially creating his own company. Ever since rumors of Eric Bischoff creating a wrestling company has surfaced, everyone believed that the WWE, TNA, and ROH may finally have some new competition. If Paul Heyman is also making a potential company, the business may be at an all time high.
    BREAKING NEWS: Paul Heyman Confirms Rumors Of New Promotion!

In a huge update, Paul Heyman today has announced on his official website that the rumors of him starting a company are... true. Here is the article:
    “The Internet is buzzing. Paul Heyman, creative mastermind of the biggest little company in history Extreme Championship Wrestling, the man who retired from the business in 2006. After nearly two years of an absence from Pro Wrestling, is he back? Well I have news for all of you fans, I AM BACK!
    The sport of pro wrestling has been on the decline. WWE is old and boring, TNA is the biggest let down in wrestling history, and ROH have yet to enter TV. Eric Bischoff now is making a return so dammit, why shouldn't I? I could out book him with a group of backyardtards. So, due to an undisclosed financial backer and a few big name wrestling superstars agreeing to work with me, I have decided to do something unprecedented. I will kick start a new company. Paul Heyman starting a company. Brilliant isn't it? I have much more details to confirm in the future but know this, I will have a television deal and I will take things to a brand new... extreme.” Remember folks, Paul Heyman does NOT have access to the ECW name. Exactly what will this company be named? When will it start? Who is the financial backer? What wrestling stars are signed on to this project? So much news to cover and uncover. We'll keep you updated as we find out more about this new promotion.
    Ring Of Honor Talents Jumping Ship?

According to some backstage sources, numerous ROH stars, mostly those whom have done all they could in ROH, have asked to work with Paul Heyman in the near future. According to those same sources, these stars will continue to work Ring of Honor dates along with Heyman's company due to the new company's reported small schedule. At least one or two major ROH stars however are finishing up with the company and finishing all promised dates, either to go full time to Japan, Mexico, TNA, or the WWE. However it is possible that Paul Heyman has signed some to exclusive contracts. Until more details are made available it's only speculation at this time, however we can guarantee several top ROH names are in contact with Heyman.
    Paul Heyman's Company Name Revealed and Two Major Talents Signed

Today, Paul Heyman had an interview with the UK Sun. Here is the interview in it's entirety.

UK SUN: Thank you for this interview Paul, and allow us to begin with the question everyone has been asking. What will your new promotion be called?

Paul Heyman: I've had this asked for days since I revealed the new company. I personally believe that pro wrestling is something that is entirely unique. It is as rabid or more rabid than sports while able to grasp the casual fan like any movie or TV sitcom. Professional wrestling fans are not simply fans, they are a NATION of sorts. They may bicker, argue, and point out the flaws. They make like this, or hate that, but in the end they are all united under one front. Being Professional Wrestling fans. I call that unity a true nation. So what better name then that? We are the Pro Wrestling Nation, P-W-N, and the fans, the PWN, and all the hard working professional wrestlers around the world will bring a brand new meaning to pro wrestling.

UK SUN: Pro Wrestling Nation, eh? Great name. Now tell us, Paul, who is this financial backer?

Paul Heyman: If I told you that, I'd have to kill you. (He laughs) In all seriousness, I'm not ready to reveal that data but I'll give you a hint. Whomever it is has a deal with a Television network. Thus meaning, that P-W-N will be on T-V.

UK SUN: Wow! A television deal already?

Paul Heyman: I may not be a financial wizard but I certainly can give a convincing argument. Let's keep it at that.

UK SUN: So when exactly will you be debuting your television show?

Paul Heyman: Let's just say, it's much sooner than you'd expect.

UK SUN: Wow, so secretive.

Paul Heyman: I'm revealing too much too soon as it is, my friend.

UK SUN: Okay well the final question I know everyone wants answered... what Pro Wrestling stars have contacted you and vice versa? Can you give us ANY names?

Paul Heyman: I am willing to give you two huge names. One name, being former ECW and WWE heavyweight champion, the man who I respect in this business nearly more than anybody else, Mr. P-P-V, R-V-D!

UK SUN:
    Wow! So he's returning from retirement?

Paul Heyman: He is. Due to our short schedule for the beginning he is able to work a night or two a week and still watch over his wife, God bless her, who is surviving and beating cancer. But to show we are not just about the past, but much like I've always believed, we are about the future, our other signee is a man who hasn't even reached his prime. This man is notoriously regarded as the best in the world. He is a trainee of Shawn Michaels, a former ROH champion who has done all he could with them. He is the “American Dragon” Bryan Danielson!

UK SUN:
    Unbelievable!

Paul Heyman: Believe it. He was offered deals to go to TNA, the WWE, full time in Japan, Mexico, and to remain in ROH. After discovering exactly what my goal was, his decision, as he says, became simple. However, this phenomenal talent will be unable to debut until his ROH and Japan commitments are finished. The end of November seems to be about the right time.

UK SUN: So that means you'll be on TV before November?

Paul Heyman:
    I thought the last one was your last question? Either way, you'll see in the coming weeks.

UK SUN: Thank you so much for this interview, Mr. Heyman.

Paul Heyman: Thank you.
    BIG NEWS: Five More Talents Confirmed for the PWN!

Alongside Rob Van Dam and Bryan Danielson, we can confirm the signing of Basham and Damaja. Two men whom worked with Heyman during his final WWE-ECW days. According to reports, he was impressed by them and disappointed WWE didn't use them correctly. Likewise he was said to have been telling people they should never be the top team in a division. Interesting to say the least.
    Yet another tag team is on the block as “Too Sexy” Brian Christopher and Scotty 2 Hotty, formerly known as Too Cool in the WWE have signed wit the PWN. This will be the first time these two have teamed on television in years and it should be interesting as to if Christopher can behave himself.
    Then the last signing is a man who also has had difficultly in the behavior department, a third generation superstar and nephew of the legendary Bret Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Owen Hart, etc. That's right, Teddy Hart has come to PWN!
    Paul Heyman Blogs on PWN

“Hello fans! Some huge updates on P-W-N including answering several questions sent to me by you, the fans. Thus far we have nine contacted stars to wrestle for the PWN. Seven are known, RVD, Bryan Danielson, Teddy Hart, Scotty 2 Hotty, Brian Christopher, Basham, and the Damaja. I am going to name the other two... right now. The suicidal homicidal genocidal SABU and Jack Evans from the Heavens. People keep asking me such an odd question.. what kind of ring will PWN have? I may believe in hipness but I am a traditionalist at heart. Therefore we will have a four sided ring. Another question I am constantly asked is, how much alike to ECW will PWN be? Well I can answer that fairly quickly and simply. I did not come back to repeat my past. I came back to start a new revolution. Whilst there may be similarities, my goal is to make something brand new, not recreate a great past. However besides the use of RVD and Sabu, one of the most prominent similarities will be the use of three championships. The reason being I feel that all promotions big or small should have three championship belts. A main belt, a mid-card belt, and a set of tag gold. Also ladies and gentlemen I have a huge announcement. Every two months we will have a two hour special instead of our usual one hour programming. The two hour special will be a super show of sorts. Meanwhile, the opposite months will feature a PPV. For example, October will have a two hour special at the end of the month, then in November we will have our debut Pay per view. I feel pro wrestling uses far too many PPVs and can not properly stretch out the feuds and get the fans to buy into the product. This allows them to. Keep an eye out for us, we'll be debuting in no time!”
    What cable company will air PWN Revealed!

Commercials are starting to air on FX featuring Paul Heyman ranting on the state of wrestling, saying it needs something fresh. Then a P-W-N logo flashes followed by October 15th (Wednesday). We can only assume this will be PWN's debut. We are currently unaware of the time slot given to them, but according to insiders it will be a primetime spot.
    Five Released WWE Talent Sign With PWN

Shannon Moore, Colin Delaney, Trevor “Murdoch” Murdock, Chris “Braden Walker” Harris, and Stevie Richards have all signed to the PWN. Early reports indicate Harris and Murdock will be a tag team.
    Three More Confirmed PWN Signings

Tomko along with former WWE tag team KC James and Idol Stevens have been contacted and signed by Paul Heyman. For those keeping tallys at home, the current roster is as followed:

Rob Van Dam
    Sabu
    Jack Evans
    Teddy Hart
    Shannon Moore
    Colin Olsen
    Tomko
    KC James
    Idol Stevens
    Trevor Murdock
    Chris Harris
    Stevie Richards
    Bryan Danielson
    Damaja
    Basham
    Scotty 2 Hotty
    Brian Christopher
    Commentator Team for PWN Confirmed – Former WWE Commentator! Two Non-Wrestler Signings!

Former Smackdown and RAW commentator Jonathan Coachman will be joining former TNA and ECW legend Shane Douglas to be the commentator team in the PWN. Another ECW and TNA legend, James “The Sinister Minister” Mitchell has agreed to join the PWN. One other manager has as well, Ring of Honor manager “Super Agent” Larry Sweeney. Sweeney has Gabe's blessings to go make more money elsewhere, so he decided to accept Heyman's offer. According to his myspace, a few friends will also be coming.
    Three ROH Stars Leave The Company And Head To PWN

Chris Hero and two former ROH Heavyweight Champions Austin Aries and Nigel McGuinness have signed with P-W-N. Nigel was rumored to be going to the WWE but that changed when Heyman made him an offer he couldn't refuse. These three talents are allowed to work ROH events whenever they have the free time to do so. Thus although they are no longer full time talents, much like the Motor City Machine Guns they will make several appearances on DVDs and unlike with TNA, they can appear on ROH PPV.
    Huge Main Event Announced for Debut Show!

A ten man battle royal has been announced to main event the debut P-W-N show! No details have been confirmed as to whom will be involved or what the winner receives.
    Another Battle Royal Announced!

According to PWN.com, two Ten Man Battle Royals will take place on the debut edition of Pro Wrestling Nation TV. Each will have ten different competitors and the winning two will be the two men who compete for the PWN Heavyweight Championship! The current roster is as followed:

Rob Van Dam
    Sabu
    Jack Evans
    Teddy Hart
    Shannon Moore
    Colin Olsen
    Tomko
    KC James
    Idol Stevens
    Trevor Murdock
    Chris Harris
    Stevie Richards
    Bryan Danielson
    Damaja
    Basham
    Scotty 2 Hotty
    Brian Christopher
    Chris Hero
    Austin Aries
    Nigel McGuinness

That is only 19 wrestlers, 18 if you don't include Bryan Danielson who is filling his other commitments. So either Paul Heyman is hiding signed talent from us all or he is in need to sign a few more.
    New Match Announced For PWN Debut Show!

A brand new match has been announced for the PWN debut show. Scotty Too Hotty and “Too Sexy” Brian Christopher will face the tag team of Chris Harris and Trevor Murdock collectively known as the Redneck Wrecking Crew. This means that only 14 wrestlers known can participate in the battle royals, or some stars will be pulling double duty.
    Three New Stars CONFIRMED For PWN

In somewhat expected news, three more talents have been announced to join PWN. Those talents include former WCW Cruiserweight Champion and ECW/WWE star Psicosis, former WWE and WCW Cruiserweight Champion Juventud Guerrera, and of course former WWE and WCW star, along with a multi time ECW champion, the Sandman. The roster looks to be more steady.

1.Rob Van Dam
    2.Sabu
    3.Jack Evans
    4.Teddy Hart
    5.Shannon Moore
    6.Colin Olsen
    7.Tomko
    8.KC James
    9.Idol Stevens
    10.Stevie Richards
    11.The Sandman
    12.Psicosis
    13.Juventud Guerrera
    14.Damaja
    15.Basham
    16.Chris Hero
    17.Austin Aries
    18.Nigel McGuinness

So far 18 wrestlers have been named that could compete in the battle royals without pulling double duty. As seen below, the team of Trevor Murdock and Chris Harris will face Scotty 2 Hotty and “Too Sexy” Brian Christopher. Then of course the “American Dragon” Bryan Danielson will be unable to attend the show due to ROH and other independent commitments. In an interesting note, unlike Nigel McGuinness, Chris Hero, and Austin Aries, Bryan Danielson is actually completely done with Ring of Honor after he fulfills his commitments. He is said to be very thankful for all Gabe has done but feels it's time he moves on.

Trevor Murdock
    Chris Harris
    Scotty 2 Hotty
    Brian Christopher
    Bryan Danielson
    Two More Talents Confirmed and Another Match Announced!

“Maverick” Matt Bentley, the cousin of Shawn Michaels who competed in TNA for years and Alex Kozlov, a Russian professional wrestler most notable for his appearances in the 2008 TNA World X-Cup have also been announced to be apart of PWN.

According to PWN.com, Colin “Delaney” Olsen has issued an open challenge to any wrestler on the debut edition of PWN LIVE. This means we now have 19 wrestlers who can compete in the battle royals without working double duty. The final card for the PWN Debut is below:

PWN 10-Man Battle Royal Championship Contender Match 1
    PWN 10-Man Battle Royal Championship Contender Match 2
    Colin Olsen vs. ???
    Trevor Murdock and Chris Harris vs. Scotty 2 Hotty and “Too Sexy” Brian Christopher
    Paul Heyman Buys Nickname From TNA

Paul Heyman contacted Jeff Jarrett and actually purchased the “Prince of Punk” nickname from them. The copywrite is now in the name of Paul Heyman and whomever his financial backer is. Rumors suggest Heyman is trying to do the same from the WWE in regards to the “Too Cool” nickname but is currently having difficulties due to some negative comments in interviews about the McMahon family.
    Too Cool Name Confirmed

In surprising news, WWE have sold the rights to the Too Cool name, not to Paul Heyman but to Scott “Scotty 2 Hotty” Garland. Thus he is able to use the Too Cool name in PWN if he so chooses.
    OFFICIAL Preview for PWN's Debut Show!

Colin Delaney, the at one time lovable loser from the WWE and Chikara has signed on with PWN and would love to escape the “loser” aura he has following him. Thus he issued an open challenge to anyone on the PWN roster. Who will accept his challenge?

When Too Cool were signed to PWN, fans worldwide mutually responded with... “Why?”. Both Scotty 2 Hotty and “Too Sexy” Brian Christopher feel they have more to prove and more importantly love the business and want to entertain. Their opposition on the other hand have one goal in mind, to further establish their legacy and prove the “devils” up North wrong about the decisions to let them go. With roughly ten tag championship reigns between them, the new team of Murdock and Harris promise to rule the PWN tag team division for years to come. Can the Redneck Wrecking Crew achieve their goal?

Both the opening contest and the main event will be 10-Superstar-Battle Royals. The winner of each battle royal will go on to face each other for the vacant PWN Heavyweight Championship. Who will be in the battle royals? Who will succeed in these battle royals? Who will compete for the PWN Heavyweight Championship!?

All this and much more. Tune in this Wednesday at 9 PM Eastern standard time, only on FX.
    Why Alex Koslov Will Use Kozlov

It was actually Paul Heyman's idea to have Alex Koslov, russian star whom participated in TNA's World X Cup, to use the name Alex Kozlov, as WWE star Oleg Prudius uses the name Vladimir Kozlov and it leaves options open if Vladimir is ever released.
    Teddy Hart and Jack Evans Updates; Chris Harris

Teddy Hart, whom was released by the WWE earlier in the year is rumored to be on his best behavior in recent memory and is becoming closer with Paul. Both have been speaking quite a bit and rumor has it that he's planning on behaving himself in order to help Paul and his vision succeed. Jack Evans, a good friend of Teddy, is said to be in good spirits as well and they are pushing to be a tag team in the PWN. Heyman likes the idea however also plans on using them as solo talent whenever needed.

Chris Harris, who was also released by the WWE earlier in the year due to poor work ethic and poor shape is said to have turned a new leaf as well. In the best shape he's been in for years, he's in PWN and ready to prove the WWE wrong for doubting him.
    Breaking News: Bobby Lashley in PWN

As anyone who watched the debut episode of PWN Live knows, Bobby Lashley debuted and won the ten man battle royal in the main event, granting him a match with Rob Van Dam to determine the first ever PWN Champion. Despite the commentators putting him over huge, the fans were all over him and he got tremendous heat from most of the audience.
    Another Big Name in PWN

Just like Bobby Lashley, Judas Mesias, known to most as Ricky Banderas, debuted in PWN Wednesday night. Last seen to the masses in TNA, he debuted in PWN by accepting Colin's open challenge along with “The Sinister Minister” James Mitchell.

Preview for next week's PWN LIVE!

After a huge first episode of PWN Live, the second ever episode is ready to blow your mind!

The show will kick off with PWN Owner Paul Heyman, as he will feature the two men who'll go at it in three weeks for the PWN Championship, allowing both men to give their honest opinions on one another. Also both men will have one on one showcase matches against mystery opponents!

After Nigel McGuinness and Alex Kozlov double teamed anyone and everyone in the battle royal they participated in last week, two men took exception. One of those men being Stevie Richards, the other being the Suicidal, Homicidal, Genocidal, Death Defying SABU!

Last week, Ricky Banderas, James Mitchell's Judas monster, debuted in impressive fashion defeating Colin Delaney. This week he goes one on one with "Maverick" Matt Bentley. A former NWA tag team champion and the cousin of Shawn Michaels, Bentley has a lot to prove and a lot to live up to. Slaying the psychotic Banderas would be a huge first step.

Paul Heyman has also promised a big announcement for the evening.

Be sure to check out FX on Wednesday of next week, live at 8 est.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Re: ... (A KTK Production)

Heyman in complete control?? are you serious? this sounds fricken awesome..cant wait to see how it develops...cough* if ya need a second show im your man cough*

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

should be interastin'

Heel Champion

Status

Heyman in control = this won't fail.

Heel Champion

Status

Should be very intresting, Don't trust Heyman with the money though .

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status

A Heyman company but one would assume the acknowladgement of TNA, ROH and WWE means rules of contracts will apply? Hmm, should be interesting I'll be reading.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

OMB BAYBAY!

Status

Although Heyman is seen as the savior of wrestling today, I don't think that in real life he could pullit off again.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. For one, it's a KTK production, and two, YOU'RE KTK.

Good luck.

People's Champion

Status

KEN I DONT CARE DONT EVER LINK ME TO THIS AGAIN

But seriouly, it'll be nice to see it continue.

If I Ruled The World...

...Imagine That

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso

Are you doing this to everyone over MSN? >_>

Get Randy Orton in this BTB and it is set. That is all.
    love ire & song

Sweet Meat

Status

TWO NEW NEWS BITS

BREAKING NEWS: Paul Heyman Confirms Rumors Of New Promotion!

In a huge update, Paul Heyman today has announced on his official website that the rumors of him starting a company are... true. Here is the article:
    “The Internet is buzzing. Paul Heyman, creative mastermind of the biggest little company in history Extreme Championship Wrestling, the man who retired from the business in 2006. After nearly two years of an absence from Pro Wrestling, is he back? Well I have news for all of you fans, I AM BACK!
    The sport of pro wrestling has been on the decline. WWE is old and boring, TNA is the biggest let down in wrestling history, and ROH have yet to enter TV. Eric Bischoff now is making a return so dammit, why shouldn't I? I could out book him with a group of backyardtards. So, due to an undisclosed financial backer and a few big name wrestling superstars agreeing to work with me, I have decided to do something unprecedented. I will kick start a new company. Paul Heyman starting a company. Brilliant isn't it? I have much more details to confirm in the future but know this, I will have a television deal and I will take things to a brand new... extreme.” Remember folks, Paul Heyman does NOT have access to the ECW name. Exactly what will this company be named? When will it start? Who is the financial backer? What wrestling stars are signed on to this project? So much news to cover and uncover. We'll keep you updated as we find out more about this new promotion.
    Ring Of Honor Talents Jumping Ship?

According to some backstage sources, numerous ROH stars, mostly those whom have done all they could in ROH, have asked to work with Paul Heyman in the near future. According to those same sources, these stars will continue to work Ring of Honor dates along with Heyman's company due to the new company's reported small schedule. At least one or two major ROH stars however are finishing up with the company and finishing all promised dates, either to go full time to Japan, Mexico, TNA, or the WWE. However it is possible that Paul Heyman has signed some to exclusive contracts. Until more details are made available it's only speculation at this time, however we can guarantee several top ROH names are in contact with Heyman.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Sand in the potato salad.

Status

Nigel, Dragon, and Aries imo.

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso

Davey Richards and Kenny Omega to Heyman plz. And all the top d00ds, ya know.
    love ire & song

OMB BAYBAY!

Status

Grizzly Redwood for champion.

King of New York

Status

For anyone that knows that the Thrust is a Must, Rhett "Addicted To Love" Titus deserves to be featured in this BTB and btw, you need tickets to see this Gun Show. Lulz.

Click As Well

Sweet Meat

Status

NEWS

Paul Heyman's Company Name Revealed and Two Major Talents Signed

Today, Paul Heyman had an interview with the UK Sun. Here is the interview in it's entirety.

UK SUN: Thank you for this interview Paul, and allow us to begin with the question everyone has been asking. What will your new promotion be called?

Paul Heyman: I've had this asked for days since I revealed the new company. I personally believe that pro wrestling is something that is entirely unique. It is as rabid or more rabid than sports while able to grasp the casual fan like any movie or TV sitcom. Professional wrestling fans are not simply fans, they are a NATION of sorts. They may bicker, argue, and point out the flaws. They make like this, or hate that, but in the end they are all united under one front. Being Professional Wrestling fans. I call that unity a true nation. So what better name then that? We are the Pro Wrestling Nation, P-W-N, and the fans, the PWN, and all the hard working professional wrestlers around the world will bring a brand new meaning to pro wrestling.

UK SUN: Pro Wrestling Nation, eh? Great name. Now tell us, Paul, who is this financial backer?

Paul Heyman: If I told you that, I'd have to kill you. (He laughs) In all seriousness, I'm not ready to reveal that data but I'll give you a hint. Whomever it is has a deal with a Television network. Thus meaning, that P-W-N will be on T-V.

UK SUN: Wow! A television deal already?

Paul Heyman: I may not be a financial wizard but I certainly can give a convincing argument. Let's keep it at that.

UK SUN: So when exactly will you be debuting your television show?

Paul Heyman: Let's just say, it's much sooner than you'd expect.

UK SUN: Wow, so secretive.

Paul Heyman: I'm revealing too much too soon as it is, my friend.

UK SUN: Okay well the final question I know everyone wants answered... what Pro Wrestling stars have contacted you and vice versa? Can you give us ANY names?

Paul Heyman: I am willing to give you two huge names. One name, being former ECW and WWE heavyweight champion, the man who I respect in this business nearly more than anybody else, Mr. P-P-V, R-V-D!

UK SUN:
    Wow! So he's returning from retirement?

Paul Heyman: He is. Due to our short schedule for the beginning he is able to work a night or two a week and still watch over his wife, God bless her, who is surviving and beating cancer. But to show we are not just about the past, but much like I've always believed, we are about the future, our other signee is a man who hasn't even reached his prime. This man is notoriously regarded as the best in the world. He is a trainee of Shawn Michaels, a former ROH champion who has done all he could with them. He is the “American Dragon” Bryan Danielson!

UK SUN:
    Unbelievable!

Paul Heyman: Believe it. He was offered deals to go to TNA, the WWE, full time in Japan, Mexico, and to remain in ROH. After discovering exactly what my goal was, his decision, as he says, became simple. However, this phenomenal talent will be unable to debut until his ROH and Japan commitments are finished. The end of November seems to be about the right time.

UK SUN: So that means you'll be on TV before November?

Paul Heyman:
    I thought the last one was your last question? Either way, you'll see in the coming weeks.

UK SUN: Thank you so much for this interview, Mr. Heyman.

Paul Heyman: Thank you.

Spoiler:

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

Fantastic roster so far. RVD vs Bryan EVERY NIGHT WHOO!

Seriously, I look forward to this.

AWESOM-O

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Re: Pro Wrestling Nation (A KTK Production)

Gotta bring in Lesnar.... throw in the likes of Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, Josh Abercrombie, BJ Whitmer and Kenny Omega and you got yourself PWN's biggiest fan

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

Will we see some more ECW originals I wonder.

AWESOM-O

Sweet Meat

Status

NEWS

BIG NEWS: Five More Talents Confirmed for the PWN!

Alongside Rob Van Dam and Bryan Danielson, we can confirm the signing of Basham and Damaja. Two men whom worked with Heyman during his final WWE-ECW days. According to reports, he was impressed by them and disappointed WWE didn't use them correctly. Likewise he was said to have been telling people they should never be the top team in a division. Interesting to say the least.
    Yet another tag team is on the block as “Too Sexy” Brian Christopher and Scotty 2 Hotty, formerly known as Too Cool in the WWE have signed wit the PWN. This will be the first time these two have teamed on television in years and it should be interesting as to if Christopher can behave himself.
    Then the last signing is a man who also has had difficultly in the behavior department, a third generation superstar and nephew of the legendary Bret Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Owen Hart, etc. That's right, Teddy Hart has come to PWN!

Spoiler:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information