Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Melina Return close?

Tommy Got Hacked

Melina Return close?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Yes, she's recovered ahead of schedule hence her return at FCW. She's probably completely recovered by now but what may hinder her return is that WWE loves to hold it off - case in point, Edge. But this should be an exception, I mean... what the hell is Beth doing? Yeah... not having a feud for the women's title. It's just that everything in limbo, maybe they are waiting on her to spark up some interest. I hope she returns in a surprising fashion as the face with an edge... I'd rather not speculate to be honest, I don't want to guess it becauseI want to be able to watch and say 'Damn I didn't think of that'.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Tommy Got Hacked

Status
    I'd rather not >_>

That spoils the 'surprise' return I'd rather have... but knowing WWE... >_>

When HBK returned in surprising fashion, I think I marked out for that more than anything this year.

Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Tommy Got Hacked

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLeasSlave View Post
    Which HBK return? Man my memory must suck.

And I don't see any Melina return being too shocking, because the womens division just isn't a big deal compared to the main event, and people don't really care as much. The only real surprising return possible would be for her to cost Beth the title, but that would be terrible booking because she needs to be the next Champion herself.

I imagine one RAW, her music will just suddenly hit and she will come out and be involved in a tag match. Nothing special but at least it wouldn't be revealed beforehand and she would get a nice pop.

I wanna see a Mickie/Melina vs Beth/Katie ultimate hotness tag rematch.
    The one where he returned from injury in country gear. Everyone was out for some reason, Triple H said he had a surprise for Randy and his music hit out. The place went insane and so did I.

Even her music hitting just for a tag match would be fine just as long as it's a friggin' surprise.

Tommy Got Hacked

Status
    Yes, I see her going straight for Beth. She doesn't even have a challenger and hasn't for a while which is rather off for them...

Main Eventer

Status
    The HBK return last year was probably the second best Raw return I have ever seen. Personally, I think it would've been better if they didn't play his music, and instead he slowly walked out.

n the case of Melina, I think the E has been saving Beth for her. Mickie winning the title would be way to repetitive, and they're probably just waiting on Melina to get back so she adds something fresh to that division.

Tommy Got Hacked

I call it like I see it.

Status
    My incite on all of this is that I think it might indeed be Melina that takes the strap off of Beth. That is unless WWE brings in Gail to do that or even pulls a fast one with Kelly or Candice. The thing about it is that in the last few years WWE is so random in bookings especially in the women's divison. Anyways I will be at WrestleMania 25 and I hope I get a decent women's match. I of course always will prefer Mickie James and I do hope that she will be wrestling...but realistically at the rate we are at now.... if she isn't going to be on. I hope it is either Melina or Gail.

And good that Melina has recovered because as much as a harcore Mickie James mark I am....Melina is easliy one of the better divas in my own opinion. So I guess this is a good thing for Melina and Beth fans or just those who love the divison in particular.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This picture for the win!

Favorite Superstars: The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, MVP, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho

Favorite Divas: Mickie James, Alissa Flash, Sarita,Tara, Layla, Bella Twins

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso
    Melina better win the title after she returns, because she really deserves it. I think that Melina and Beth are far and away the best women's wrestlers on RAW, with the only one being close to them Victoria, over on SmackDown! So she definitely has talent.

Melina and Beth have also had a great rivalry. It had Melina turn face, and led to a few really good matches, which is something you don't often see in mainstream women's wrestling today. So there is already a rivalry behind the feud, all we need is for it to be rekindled. Pretty simple.

Melina needs a title run as a face. She had one as a heel, and now the time is right for her to hold it as a face. With it being hard to make Beth face, I think Melina has to be the top face of the women's division over the next few years. She is much better than Mickie and Candice, so let her take over.

If she hasn't got the title with three months after she returns, there's something seriously wrong.
    love ire & song

Tommy Got Hacked

Curtain Jerker

Status
    The way I look at Melina's return is that it has the potential to be big- and I mean BIG, because there is so much unfinished business left in the storyline between her and Beth. The storyline is full of open wounds that I would love, as a viewer, to explore, and I'm sure others would too. It's exactly why I don't want Melina to rush back onto WWE television. It's almost the end of November, Melina only started walking on her injured foot a few weeks ago, and her return to the ring was estimated to be in January. That's still a good month and a couple of weeks away. I don't want Melina's return to be a repeat of Candice's, and in comparing the two I include both Candice's return in March and in October. God forbid Melina is rushed back and re-injures her foot- a fractured heel can be downright nasty. I would HATE for that to happen, but the more likely situation is that Melina is rushed back, has a quick program with Beth, and then fades into the background of random Raw tag team matches and backstage segments.

So, what I propose is even if Melina is ready to return, she shouldn't, not just yet. January will be here in no time, I'm sure they could do something with Beth vs Kelly on Raw for a few weeks (Kelly's been long deserving of a title shot anyways) till Melina returns in January. She could return, get back into the feud with Beth and this time, for the first time in three years, we could see buildup in a diva feud that could lead to WM. It would be so much better than seeing some kind of PB match, so much better than some kind of random feud with Mickie or something. Melina vs Beth at WM could be amazing, and I truly hope it happens because these girls have not been given the chance to shine at the biggest stage of them all. And seriously as Melina fan it would the most epic thing to see my girl win the women's championship (that she so rightfully deserves) at WM.

Of course, all of this is too good to be true, but hey, a girl can dream right?

Flames Out
    Dragon
    "Didn’t anyone tell you you’re supposed to break my heart?”-Britney Spears

Curtain Jerker

Status
    Hopes she returns soon,VERY soon.
    Beth's boring right now..

I call it like I see it.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The-One-Man-Dynasty View Post
    Hopes she returns soon,VERY soon.
    Beth's boring right now..
    I know right
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite Superstars: The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, MVP, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Tommy Got Hacked

I call it like I see it.

Status
    Mainly because of the way she is being booked rather than her personally. The way the entire division is being booked in fact.
    So tell us something we don't know and while many agree....people can be boring for many different reasons. Not all of us think the same
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Tommy Got Hacked

I call it like I see it.

Status
    I thought you might have been saying Beth sucks. Just pointing out that the WWE booking of the womens division makes everybody boring. Mickie is pretty stale.
    LOL taking a slight shot at Mickie because you know I like her lol...that don't hurt me bro. I have said a million times that Beth is one hell of a wrestler...but that dosen't mean that I think she is so great. I had this convo a million times bro you know the deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information