Thread: Who has suffered most?

Tommy Got Hacked

Who has suffered most?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Takes life. Seriously.

Status
    Scotty Goldman. I mean, we saw him on SmackDown! a few times and almost every time he was being a jobber. They have nothing for him and he's something SmackDown! could use right now. We have the poor excuse of comedy in The Great Kahli and his Kiss Cam, but Goldman could come out and be a true entertainer. I mean, they shouldn't have started his career if they were going to do it half assed. I mean, I think that be the definition of bad booking. They buried him before he could even get his feet on the ground.
    If you're reading this it means you're looking at a really old post, or I just recently posted again for some reason. Enjoy it!

Oh It's True DAMN True!

Status
    Shelton Benjamin, Need i explain?

Lord Have Mercy!

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 NE Patriots Fan View Post
    Shelton Benjamin, Need i explain?
    Yet he's the US champion sucessfully defending his title a few times now and taking part in longer matches...

Who's suffered the most? I'm going to surprise you lot and say Santino. Great as he is on the mic, WWE refuses to make him remotely good in the wrestling aspect being squashed to lose IC gold in 20 seconds.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Tommy Got Hacked

Oh It's True DAMN True!

Status
    Well here is my explination...

in the later part of 2002 he debuted, Even then making the WGTT with Charlie Haas, People (including me) thought he was something special, And then which seemed to be his First Big Brake happened, when he was in Team Angle with Charlie, and Kurt Angle. But that failed miserbally, And let's fast forward to 2004 shall we? He gets drafted to Raw, beats Triple H 3 FRICKEN TIMES. Seems to be his second big brake ehh? But no 2004 was a great year for him no doubt, But never once was in the main event, And then he wins the IC Championship. Fast forward to 2005, Loses the IC Championship to Carlito, Has a OUTSTANDING match with Shawn Michaels, Steals the Show at WM in the MITB Ladder Match. Turns heel later in the year? I think it was 05 when he turned heel, could be wrong though, Then his *Momma* enters, Which turns out to be his down fall, Wins the IC Championship from Ric Flair, Loses it to RVD, Has a horrible year, Little feud with Van Dam, Charlie Haas, But it's still nothing for him. And then 2007 which IMO was one of the worst years for a few stars, and one of them was Shelton Benjamin, he did SHIT this whole year, Gets moved to ECW. Seems to be the whole Third Time is a charm thing for Shelton, But sadly NO! doesn't do ANYTHING in ECW, Goes to Smackdown. Wins the US TItle (FINALLY) It's all fine and dandy for A Mid Card career, But IMO Shelton could be a Main Eventer, Stole the show in every MITB Ladder match he has been in, Is an OUTSTANDING wrestler, So why isn't he? Mic Skills? Seriously, Shelton should be a Main Event talent. His Mid Card days should be over now, Don't you think? I sure do.

Lord Have Mercy!

Status
    His lack of charisma and horrible mic skills.

Shelton is destined to be in the midcard for life and that's the way it should be.

Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Quote Originally Posted by Dykerella View Post
    His lack of charisma and horrible mic skills.

Shelton is destined to be in the midcard for life and that's the way it should be.
    And yet Hardy is so great on the mic?

Shelton is a perfect case of someone who isn't being pushed for no real reason. If he can't talk, give him a fucking manager. It's not that hard. All someone needs to do is watch him in 2004 to see how over he can be with a little push. However, years of push...stall...job...push...stall...job, has killed him.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan_1986 View Post
    Find me a post where I said Jeff was 'so great' on the mic?

Tommy Got Hacked

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLeasSlave View Post
    Well you are giving it as a reason Shelton shouldn't be pushed beyond midcard, yet you want Hardy pushed to the title...
    Well, Jeff has lots of charisma that gets people to care about him. Shelton? No. Does Shelton have any mic skills? Barely, but Jeff's decent. He's not great or good but decent... and I'd say that's enough.

Tommy Got Hacked

Oh It's True DAMN True!

Status
    Well, Jeff has lots of charisma that gets people to care about him. Shelton? No. Does Shelton have any mic skills? Barely, but Jeff's decent. He's not great or good but decent... and I'd say that's enough.
    Well look at Shelton in 2004, The crowd loved him, He was getting Ovations like Cena was in 05.

Lord Have Mercy!

That's just it, Shelton was putting on great matches, was easily one of the more over wrestlers in the company and showed some charisma when he was IC champion. He obviously has the skills. To act like he doesn't deserve to be pushed, while begging for the push of a guy who has equally bad mic skills, yet gets in so much trouble is laughable.

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso
    Shelton didn't have charisma in 2004. He was just getting a favourable push, and the crowd reacted to it. You can easily be pushed up the midcard without having to use micwork. But once he got to the stage where he needed to actually show charisma, or work the mic, he was fucked. Shelton got over because he was a good wrestler getting pushed. He couldn't get any more over because he's on Paul Burchill levels in terms of charisma.

As far as who has suffered the most, I'd have to say MVP. I don't mind the storyline they're doing now (well, as lomng as it leads somewhere), but he could quite easily be main eventing. He was getting bigger and bigger, and after his US Title reign ended, it was time to push him. Unlike Shelton, he can talk and he does have charisma. But WWE missed the boat. Putting him up in a feud with Triple H and making him look good would have done him wonders. Instead, he just floated around with no purpose, then began this losing streak.
    love ire & song

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan_1986 View Post

Shelton is a perfect case of someone who isn't being pushed for no real reason. If he can't talk, give him a fucking manager. It's not that hard. All someone needs to do is watch him in 2004 to see how over he can be with a little push. However, years of push...stall...job...push...stall...job, has killed him.
    Shelton is just plain boring. He cant speak on the mic and his gimmick is seemingly nothing more than his hair. Now remember Im horrible with my timelines, but I believe in 2004 he was a face with normal looking hair, and a hunger to prove himself. People could get behind his character and his goal to prove that he could hang with the top dogs in the WWE. He was a breath of fresh air, he was able to pull off moves thay defied the logic of gravity. Now, especially in his rivalry with Ron Killings, he looks like someone who is disgusted by his race and his hunger is gone. Im unable to get behind him as a heel.

Tommy Got Hacked

Curtain Jerker

Status
    Who's suffered the most? I'm going to surprise you lot and say Santino. Great as he is on the mic, WWE refuses to make him remotely good in the wrestling aspect being squashed to lose IC gold in 20 seconds.
    i agree i'm a big fan of santino but i think that the WWE make him look weak sometimes, only thing is because he so good on the mic he can get away with it! and i think that john morrison could be used better!

Thread Information