Thread: Jeff's New Look

Tommy Got Hacked

Jeff's New Look

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
    Looks like he is doing the joker look like Sting did the Crow look.

Takes life. Seriously.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Looks like he is doing the joker look like Sting did the Crow look.
    How does he look anything like the Joker? He looks so far from the Joker. I mean, he's got his old school type makeup on. Jeff has always been one to paint his face, especially in TNA where he did it almost every match. Since he's been in the WWE again he hasn't really done it much but now I'm guessing he wants to paint his face again and what better way to bring it up then when he turns into a darker character. It started off with streak of orange, blue, and green and then he smudge it all into gray and black. He looked like a member of Behemoth.

If you're reading this it means you're looking at a really old post, or I just recently posted again for some reason. Enjoy it!

No Hype Necessary

Status
    I've said this before, but when I first saw his picture of him like that I thought he was trying to pull off a Sting. Is he going heel now, or something? I wasn't able to watch SmackDown, so I don't know.

Takes life. Seriously.

Status
    Well he took on the Undertaker in an "Extreme Rules" match and he got a cheapened victory because of Big Show. So it seems to be a very heelish thing to do. But knowing Jeff Hardy it's hard for him to get booed. He is such a crowd favorite I would mark him more as a tweener. He's doing all this to get another shot at the WWE championship. He faces Triple H next week in a non-title and if he wins he'll be added to the match at Survivor Series to make it a Triple Threat match.
    If you're reading this it means you're looking at a really old post, or I just recently posted again for some reason. Enjoy it!

Tommy Got Hacked

Takes life. Seriously.

Status
    Oh, I agree. Especially with a creative guy like Jeff. Jeff Hardy is one of the guys on the WWE roster I would consider slightly insane. But that's what makes him a genius. I mean, he's that guy who does things out of the normal. He is the one guy you can't really predict what he does next. He's grown as a superstar as well, he's become a lot more stable and dependable. I've always been a huge fan of Jeff Hardy's and I think if WWE gives him the creative control he could make quite a unique character and persona as being the guy willing to do anything to get his shot at the WWE championship. It's one of the few angles that I find interesting in the WWE right now.

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Nicky summed it up.

Jeff's just the guy that you should give some creative freedom because the guy is just so creative and full of ideas. He loves poetry, art, sculptures... he's always making them unique and different from the rest.

If they continue with this, it could be one of the best angles this year.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Tommy Got Hacked

Main Eventer

Status
    I have a question...

Jeff attacked Big Show during that match.. How did he act heelish? Didn't he come out and attack Koslov, and not Trips as well? Hell, he's not even a tweener..

He's just a face who wants the title, and is doing everything he can to get it.

Takes life. Seriously.

Status
    He attacked Koslov and then leveled THE UNDERTAKER with a chair. He attacked Koslov again and then ripped and threw the contract in Triple H's face. When Big Show came out he attacked Big Show, but then he took advantage of The Undertaker clearing the ring of Big Show and got the victory. All of those are far from facish things to do.

Thread Information