Thread: Survivor Series: Casket Match- Undertaker vs Big Show

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso

Survivor Series: Casket Match- Undertaker vs Big Show

At Survivor Series, Big Show will pursue Undertaker into the most frightening corners of darkness when he faces The Deadman in a Casket Match, hoping to extinguish The Phenom’s mighty scourge once and for all.

Since forming his powerful association with SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero in recent months, Big Show has strived to show that he does not fear Undertaker. He first made his impact known by knocking out his legendary prey at Unforgiven, proclaiming that he “broke his spirit along with his jaw.” At No Mercy, Big Show once again knocked out The Deadman with a little help from an exposed turnbuckle. Now at Survivor Series, The World’s Largest Athlete is looking to put the final nail in the coffin.

Undertaker has answered back in past weeks, unleashing a furious tirade upon SmackDown. He cost Big Show an opportunity at the gold when he interrupted his match with WWE Champion Triple H. The Phenom also expelled Big Show from the ring before Tombstoning Chavo Guerrero and slamming the self-proclaimed Mexican Warrior into the dreaded casket.

Big Show looks to stomp on Undertaker’s unique connection with Survivor Series, the event where he first emerged 18 years ago. Over the years, The Deadman has used this pay-per-view as a forum to wage war in a variety of matches including Hell in a Cell, First Blood, Buried Alive, and two of the most devastating Casket Match conquests ever.

Can Big Show cast a big enough shadow to block out Undertaker’s historic legacy? Or will the casket be closed on Big Show? Find out at Survivor Series, Sunday, Nov. 23, only on pay-per-view.
    love ire & song

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Oh It's True DAMN True!

Status
    This feud is boring, just like the first two Undertaker vs Big Show feuds. I am happy that it is ending at SS, Third time wasn't a charm for this feud.

Lord Have Mercy!

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    The dark casket match I saw after the tapings a couple weeks ago was nothing special.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the giant Big Show look like a pussy after being put in the casket .

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

walk

Status
    If this isn't the blowoff, I may have to bomb Vince's house. God, this feud is awful.
    love ire & song

Tommy Got Hacked

walk

Status
    Edge coming out of the casket and hitting the Spear on Show would be severe markage. Srsly hope it happens.
    love ire & song

Curtain Jerker

Status
    *Yawn* Anyone remember Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker at No Way Out? Now that was something to be excited about. This match however has borefest written all over it. It will start with a lot of punching, move to a lot of high impact slams. A table may be broken and weapons may be involved just so that fans don't go to the bathroom and wait.....we might see Undertaker fly over the top rope to topple Big Show. We already know who is going to win don't we? Seriously, does anyone believe they are going to put Show over Taker? What would that prove? Not a damn thing. Unless something big like a return, or a HUGE bump is taken, then really is this worth the time they are taking from other potentially good matches at the PPV? Why not make it a falls count anywhere or maybe an inferno match? That way at least we have something to "Ooooh and Ahhh" over for the whole 15-25 minutes its going to last.

Tommy Got Hacked

Curtain Jerker

Status
    Remember the Hardcore match Show was in at Wrestlemania 18? That was exciting and entertaining and thats exactly what I see the potential for if Taker and Show had a falls count anywhere match. Lots of weapons to cover up the speed of the match, a couple huge bumps for a shock factor and at the end of the day someone is going to be bleeding. And besides the Casket match has been overplayed forever now. Its like everyone Taker feuds with gets a casket match with him. Orton, Henry, Show, and did Edge have one? Either way there needs to be something other than a large box that won't be used at all until the end to cover the majority of this match.

Tommy Got Hacked

walk

Status
    I honestly think this is a casket match mainly to make Edge's retrun seem like more of a shock (that's if I'm correct in thinkling he comes out of the casket >_>).
    love ire & song

Tommy Got Hacked

walk

Status
    Maybe I'm just hoping it's not the usual crap we see put out there from Big Show. >_>
    love ire & song

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    It's probably going to follow this formula.

- Big Show dominates first half.
    - Taker dominates for a quarter.
    - Back and forth.
    - A silly move puts him in the casket (the casket dark match I saw ended when Taker kicked show in the gut - which got him to fall down, and he just rolled him there >_> )

Something like that I suppose.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

walk

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dykerella View Post
    It's probably going to follow this formula.

- Big Show dominates first half.
    - Taker dominates for a quarter.
    - Back and forth.
    - A silly move puts him in the casket (the casket dark match I saw ended when Taker kicked show in the gut - which got him to fall down, and he just rolled him there >_> )

Something like that I suppose.
    If their feud gets finished with a kick, there is something majorly wrong. >_>
    love ire & song

Thread Information