Thread: Does Anyone Else ...

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso

Does Anyone Else ...

Get pissed off with the crappy finish to most Matt Hardy matches?

He hits the Twist of Fate 'suddel;y' and gets the win. It just looks really awkward, and seems to promote no selling of sorts. Matt seems insistant that it's a move you can hit out of nowhere, but it really needs to be set up for it to actually look good. It's just really irritating.

Annoying to anyone else?
    love ire & song

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    What irritates me about Twist of Fate (it works as being out of nowhere, imo) is that most of his opponents can't take it properly. I hate to see it as a finishing move if the head didn't even hit the mat (especially MVP, he was awful at taking that).

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Backyarder

Status
    Matt Hardy even being in a match not involving Jeff and a ladder is irritating.

But yeah, if you have to kick them in the gut first, it can hardly come out of nowhere.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

WAKE UP

Status
    The Twist Of Fate is a great "out of nowhere" finisher, the only real problem now is that Matt often yells before hitting the move (to psych the crowd up), but in turn that takes away the surprise nature of it.

Other than that I see no problem with it, and lol@the nub who said he's only good in ladder matches.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieLeasSlave View Post
    Jasmine is right too though, a lot of people really can't take it. If you want to see someone failing at taking the Twist of Fate though, check out Scott Hall during Jeff's TNA days. He stayed on his feet.
    Hall was trying to sell it like his terrible selling for the Stunner. In either case, it's terrible.

Personally, I've never been a fan of the Twist of Fate. It often times looks weak since no one knows how to sell it (I'd love to see RVD take it). The setup for it (Front face lock into the Ace Crusher) looks terrible. I'd love to see Hardy pick up a new finisher. With his high flying days fading away, a submission hold could be perfect for him now.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

WAKE UP

Status
    What was submission on ROH called? Scars Remain or something. That'd be cool to see, though it's doubtful.

Oh It's True DAMN True!

Status
    It annyos me to, Matt Hardy is considered the ECW "World Champion" but week in and week out, the WWE continues to make Matt look weak.

Lord Have Mercy!

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Steventon View Post
    What was submission on ROH called? Scars Remain or something. That'd be cool to see, though it's doubtful.
    I didn't like that butterfly submission hold. It's not too bad in ROH when he was facing smaller guys, but in WWE, you think people like Mark Henry would just get to the ropes.
    love ire & song

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Matt looks weak in winning the matches despite dominating them or having it go back and forth

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Thread Information