Thread: Jack Swagger - Future Looking Great?

People's Champion

Status

Jack Swagger - Future Looking Great?

When he first debuted, I was already interested because I think he has a great look and he does leave an impression. Now that we've been able to see him speak on the mic, wrestle, and just appear weekly, we are able to judge him a little better.

Let me be the first to say that he has impressed me a lot. I've already became a big fan, and despite his lisp, I think he is already good and shows potential to be great on the mic. He's got a unique wrestling style, and it's definitely different in a way. It's great though, and I'm interested when he wrestles. This feud with Dreamer could be great for him, and he already went over Dreamer once.

So, is Swagger's future looking bright? General thoughts on him?

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    I've been a fan of Hager for quite a while now - before he even debuted in the WWE.

He's got a great look as he's a big guy without being overly muscular and that's the look Vince seems to love. He's impressing WWE officials especially JR (he loves Oklahoma that is for suuuure)... he's wrestling just fine with the good power moves and such, speaks well on the mic despite being new.

He's got a great future ahead of him

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso
    Yeah, I caught some Hager in developmental, so I've liked him for awhile. The fact that they brought him up as a heel was interesting, but I liked his promo, so maybe being a heel is better for him.

IDK whether he has a great future ahead of him or not, because that's really unpredictable. In WWE you never know. He should at least stick around in the midcard though.
    love ire & song

Sweet Meat

Status
    He seems to have a big future for sure. A good look, good on the mic, and seemingly good in the ring though I'd like to see him have a longer match. For sure it appears as of now that the future is bright, but as said, you can never be too sure.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Oh It's True DAMN True!

Status
    His future is looking bright, I must admit, He got the look the Mic Skills and the in Ring Work. At first i didn't like him at all, i thought he was another Snitsky to come in get a good push, and then disappear, But hes grown on me some what.

Lord Have Mercy!

Hi.

Status
    He's got two things going for him.. his natural size and his extremely unique ring style. Like was said above, dude is stacked without being Steiner-esk so that's always a plus in WWE. Then you have his style in ring, ground based and technical without being slow and boring.. he's like a bigger younger next generation version of Curt Hennig. I honestly think with a little polish and some fleshing out of his "cocky All-American" gimmick, he could be something really special in a year or two.
    Me = going to WrestleMania 25, The HOF and ROH's next PPV, what what?
    Two national pay per view events in one weekend, not bad..

Thread Information