Thread: Raw 800th Episode Feedback Thread

Tommy Got Hacked

Tom's 800th Episode of RAW Review

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

WAKE UP

Status
    The Adamle segment was really good, though I'm kinda annoyed they had him leave after such a short time, I was really enjoying his character. I think they REALLY should have kept Punk/Orton for SS, have Shane tell Orton he can have the time off because "he'll need it" and you've got an already interesting PPV match there.

I fastforwarded the DX/Miz-Morrison and divas matches lols.

Everything Orton touched last night was gold, the backstage segment with Rhodes and Manu was f'n awesome and just 11 out of 10 on the intensity scale. Khali face turn was also pretty cool.

The decision to give the title back to Jericho is another dose of huge failure from the wwe. 1) Why even give it to Batista in the first place if he's just going to lose it two weeks later? 2) If you are going to give Batista the belt, why not have HIM face Cena at SS? Surely that would make so much more sense. 3) Title changes on RAW always suck 4) The match was pretty average imo

This RAW was kinda interesting and unpredictable, but they only put the effort in because it was their 800th show. I'll be shocked if they continue this sort of booking (it's not all good booking either) in the following weeks.

So much of this should or could have been saved for a PPV.

Tommy Got Hacked

Main Eventer

Status

Raw 800th Episode Feedback Thread

Discuss what you liked and disliked about the show. I can't remember most of it, but I'm glad Jericho retained the title.

Orton looked like a beast, and it's cool that their holding back Punk vs. Orton for something big. Nice Raw match.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Jericho didnt retain the championship as he didnt go in as the champion. The show was actually pretty boring. DX was the same old crap, Mae Young was funny, though more of the same, I saw no poing in having one half of the tag champs in a squash match, the CM Punk/ Orton match was less than three minutes and Ted Jr no sold the punt at first, JBL and taker was also a short rip. The only good things were the cage match, though Im not a fan of the ending, and Khali pwning Henry and Kane.

Tommy Got Hacked

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Randy actually ruled in this episode. It looks like he's improved on his mic skills quite a bit during his break. ftW.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieLeasSlave View Post
    So you don't think anything Orton did was good?...
    Honestly his match was too short for me, especially considering that by reports I read Punk and Orton are going to go their seperate ways. The backstage stuff was the same from Orton. He gets face to face with whoever, yells at them and they do nothing. I dont thinky anything Orton did was worth tuning it, I pretty much saw it last time he was with Rhode, Manu and Ted Jr.

On The Radio Or Twitter..

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England
    I was really suprised about this when it happened. I was so sure that Jericho wouldn't win, But i was wrong .

Orton was a star in this show, I didn't expect him to wrestle either. Not a bad Raw, Featured some good moments.

Free Mind Erections!

Status
    I thought this show was awesome. I got to see my favorite wrestlers of all time all in one show, for the first time in who knows how long? The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, Triple H, HBK, Randy Orton and CM Punk fought, Jericho is the champion (HELL YEAH!), Adamle resigned (thank god), man this show was awesome.

William Regal became the #1 contender to the IC Title!! (been a huge regal fan for a long time)

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    They're doing heel vs heel for the IC title pretty much because Regal will be a huge face in Manchester. That's it, it doesn't necessarily mean more of a push for Regal or him winning the title.

Titles do seem to change overseas often, so hmm...

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Free Mind Erections!

Status
    I'd enjoy a Ted Dibaese/William Regal feud. That would be great.

People's Champion

Status
    Regal always wins these type of matches. It's like near identical on how he became GM of Raw. He also won King of the ring, which was not a Battle Royal, but it was one of those random filler things that goes no where.

Overall, I liked the show. A lot of interesting things going. The whole Orton stable, the Shane/Steph tension, and Cena coming back. After weeks of shitty booking, I'm so pumped for next week.

Thread Information