Thread: Missed Chance?

Jobber

Status

Missed Chance?

Does any else think that the WWE had missed a chance on having a great feud with Edge and Mr Kennedy? It's been ages since Edge stole Kennedy's MITB title shot that i think they have left it too late. I mean Kennedy has been injured but it's just a storyline that would've been perfect and would have been entertaining imo and it just bugs me lol.

People's Champion

Status
    Well the problem of doing it back then was that both men were heels, and I don't think there would've been any plans on turning either man face. Edge was injured also, and Kennedy was out on suspension. If Edge didn't cash it in as quickly, I would've loved to see Kennedy return as a face, and try to take back what was his.

Right now, I'd still love to see an Edge vs. Kennedy feud. Both men are returning soon and I could see them getting into some altercation...in the Royal Rumble match, perhaps?

Hi.

Status
    Kennedy is in a weird position.. between his wellness violations and his apperent injury prone nature, he's gotta' be pretty low on the list of pushable talents.

Edge and Triple H or more Edge and Undertaker.. maybe a three way, is the feud I really want to see.
    Me = going to WrestleMania 25, The HOF and ROH's next PPV, what what?
    Two national pay per view events in one weekend, not bad..

On The Radio Or Twitter..

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England
    The Royal rumble would be a great place for these two to have a small altercation then Edge called call Kennedy out on the next Smackdown which leads to a match at WrestleMania.

I'd love a feud between the two but earlier last year when Edge stole the MITB off Kennedy, Kennedy was in a suspension then Edge got injured ETC,:.

I don't think the time is right just yet, WWE Need to think of a smart way to intertwine the two characters.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

WAKE UP

Status
    Because heel vs heel rarely ever works.

The whole point of Edge stealing Kennedy's MITB was because Kennedy was injured, so the idea doesn't really work.

I'd like a Kennedy/Edgue fued in future though.

Tommy Got Hacked

WAKE UP

Status
    From a kayfabe point of view, why should I care about two guys I don't like fueding.

Cheering a heel just because he's lesser of the two evils usualy fails.

Tommy Got Hacked

WAKE UP

Status
    Oh, if one of them turns then yeah it'd work... because then it wouldn't be heel vs heel.

But my point is that if both of them are cheating and being assholes and etc etc heel traits, why would I want either of them to win?

Tommy Got Hacked

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso
    I'm with Steve. Heel vs heel just doesn't work, because the casual fan wouldn't care. They're not going to want to watch two guys they hate, wrestling against one another.

Kennedy vs Edge would be alright, although it's nothing I really wanna go see.
    love ire & song

Oh It's True DAMN True!

Status
    Yes, they did miss up on a great feud, It made no sense for Edge to beat him for the MITB Brief Case, and then Kennedy left (i think he was injured) They should of used that in the Feud. With Kennedy Returning on SD, to feud with Edge, And Kennedy to be a face.

And i'm also waiting for a Randy Orton, vs Edge, Feud to happen.

Lord Have Mercy!

Thread Information