Thread: Will Cena SAVE US_CHAINGANG?

Heel Champion

Status

Will Cena SAVE US_CHAINGANG?

Now, I'm sure a lot of you are sick of the Cena plugs that have been going on for the last few weeks or so. But, I think that they are highly needed. I know Cena isn't one of the most liked guys on the roster, but well...that means he's doing his job. But onto the matter at hand, with Batista becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion, it's only a matter of time Cena gets his revenge. But we must not forget about...RANDY ORTON! He obviously has stated he's going to go after whomever is champion. So, what I can see happening hopefully is both feuds intertwining with each other. Batista is basically a tweener, and Cena is well the same...so I'd personally love to see Cena-Tista II. Than add Orton in the mix, we has fans have so many options - Orton is already the ultimate heel in the feud and THAN we have the decision to decide who we want to cheer and boo between Tista and Cena.

I honestly cannot wait for Cena to return. Same goes with Orton.

What are your feelings on Mr. Cena?

Heel Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooey View Post
    ...that means he's doing his job.
    Not really because he's meant to be a face.

But yes, I am looking forward to Cena's return. I'd love to see a 3 way between him, Tista and Orton, and for Orton to take the title so Tista and Cena can feud against each other, it'd mean so much more if they weren't feuding for the title. I just hope they don't rush it like their SummerSlam match, Tista/Cena II should be spared for WrestleMania, imo.

Heel Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by -3:16- View Post
    Not really because he's meant to be a face.

But yes, I am looking forward to Cena's return. I'd love to see a 3 way between him, Tista and Orton, and for Orton to take the title so Tista and Cena can feud against each other, it'd mean so much more if they weren't feuding for the title.
    He's getting a reaction, and that's all that matters. Cena is like Chris Hero - Though Hero was supposed to be a heel, he still got cheered. But, it's the opposite for Cena - He's supposed to be a face, but gets a tweener reaction. Any reaction is better than none at all.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Thread Information