Thread: WWE Cyber Sunday: Rey Mysterio vs. Kane

Sweet Meat

Status

WWE Cyber Sunday: Rey Mysterio vs. Kane

When rivalries reach their boiling point, it is often difficult for the opposing forces to agree on what type of match would be most suitable for the two to settle the score. Fortunately, for Kane and Rey Mysterio, neither will have to decide as it will be the WWE Universe’s choice of what match the two will clash in at Cyber Sunday.

Text A to 44993 for Falls Count Anywhere Match
    Text B to 44993 for No Holds Barred Match
    Text C to 44993 for Best 2-out-of-3 Falls Match

It has been months since the Big Red Monster declared he had supposedly rid WWE of the Master of the 619. But as Mysterio has shown time and time again, it will take a lot more from Kane to break Mysterio’s spirit.

The Ultimate Underdog has clashed with Kane on several occasions, and despite everything the Big Red Monster has thrown at him – including unmasking if he lost at No Mercy (PHOTOS) – Mysterio has proven that he is still standing strong.

Now, it is the WWE Universe’s turn to decide which match the Master of the 619 will have to face Kane in, hopefully ridding himself of the Big Red Monster’s wrath once and for all.

Will Mysterio have to battle Kane throughout the arena in a Falls Count Anywhere Match? Or will the Big Red Monster’s rage be unfiltered in a No Holds Barred Match? Or will the two take it to the limit and see who can best the other in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match?

Only YOUR votes will decide which way these two ring warriors will battle it out at Cyber Sunday.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    They seriously need to stop feuding, I don't think anyone cares at this point.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Sweet Meat

Status
    I still like the feud though it has gotten a bit dull the last few weeks. I wonder if they're still going to go for the mask idea...

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

WAKE UP

Status
    Great, two over the hill wrestlers on the card whilest guys like Miz/Morrison, Cryme Tyme and Noble probably won't get a spot.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

People's Champion

Status
    I'm betting that Falls Count Anywhere will win for the stip. I remember last year or the year before, Falls Count Anywhere won as the stip for some other match.

This match will be descent I suppose, as Kane has had some good matches that involve stips. They need to spice up the feud a little bit though, and if it's going to continue, they should do something big here.

Sweet Meat

Status
    I actually want 2/3 falls. That's not used enough.

Spoiler:

Thread Information