Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh God No ... NOOOOOOOO

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso

Oh God No ... NOOOOOOOO

Raw Spilers Below!

Kelly Kelly beat Beth Phoenix.

Now, I'm hoping that this means Kelly doesn't get a title shot. I mean, she has improved, but I still see her as complete shit in the ring. All she really has improved is being able to do a few basic moves. At least she doesn't try to do fancy moves like Candice, but I really hope they aren't pushing her.

Thoughts on Kelly?
    love ire & song

Sweet Meat

Status
    I don't mind if she gets a title shot, as long as she doesn't win the belt. She has improved a lot but still isn't championship ready.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    It was most likely to push the thing with Batista/Santino & Beth.

AWESOM-O

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Indy Talent

Status
    Weak Booking is what I put this too but I can actuallly see this going a little somewhere with Beth being on the losing end and with Santino have the Honky meter thinga it sorta makes sense with Beth losing. I can see Beth cracking it with Santino and beating him wrecking his streak.

But to have her lose as the Womens champion to Kelly Kelly who is not so credible seems like a step back in the wrong direction for the WWE womens divisuion on Rasw because Beth is meant to be the dominant women but with somebody like Kelly getting the win over just ruins the illusion.

Tommy Got Hacked

I call it like I see it.

Status
    I sense 2007 again...Beth Phoenix feuding with models...only this time Beth jobs. Now granted the Women's Divison isn't great but in terms of years....in my opinion 2007 was the worst year in the actual diva's divison. Compare 2003-2008...2007 was the worst and looks like the rest of 2008...and 2009 will be no better. We'll see where this goes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This picture for the win!

Favorite Superstars: The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, MVP, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho

Favorite Divas: Mickie James, Alissa Flash, Sarita,Tara, Layla, Bella Twins

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

On The Radio Or Twitter..

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England
    They will need someone after Beth defeats Candice after No Mercy and they also need someone who will team with Batista in a possible Batista/? Vs. Santino/ Beth type angle if it was produced. She has made good progress in the ring but like my fellow posters have said: She isn't ready for Championship Material yet.

I call it like I see it.

Status
    What I don't understand is that she pinned Beth clean two times. I have a feeling there will be a set up feud...with her claiming that she has beaten the Glamazon on several occasions. Am I suppost to buy into that? And on that note...Beth Phoenix is facing Candice at No Mercy...dosen't that sort of take away a small portion of crediability? LOL...could you imagine...if they had Batista win the IC title and Kelly win the women's title in similar fashion. Surely Batista won't win the IC title..but just a thought! LOL that shit would be so ugly! Anyway I won't be surprised if Candice or Kelly is wrestling at WrestleMania.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite Superstars: The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, MVP, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    People see this as a horrible thing

She lost because she was distracted by Santino which led to a FLUKE roll up win for Kelly. Beth dominated the match and only because of a distraction, she lost.

They are hardly making her lose credibility.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Tommy Got Hacked

I call it like I see it.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    Why do you always talk like Kelly at WM would be the worst thing ever? Have you been watching the womens matches at Mania the last two years? They are joke Playboy matches. If Kelly wrestles at Mania it will be because she has done Playboy, so who cares? I personally would book the best possible womens match at Mania like they did at 22, but thats probably not going to happen. You should have accepted by now that Wrestlemania is not the pinnacle of womens wrestling, it is about publicity, so the Playboy model gets the match.

And what the hell are you talking about with Beth going to job to the models? Neither of these will take the title from Beth and there is no reason to think they will. Melina will beat Beth, which is fine.
    Why would you even ask me this question when me and you have went over this a million times? I am about sick and tired of you questioning me on my opinions, I am also so tired of you expecting me to think what you think is good to be good. Let's do something for once and actually stay on topic here. I don't need to explain myself to you..as me and you have went over this for the millionth time. It's getting rather old tbh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

WAKE UP

Status
    OHNOES DONT QUESTION AN OPINION

Grow up.

I actually agree with Jas (???), she got a roll-up thanks to Beth being distracted, hardly a big deal. If anything it's helping Kelly look something more than a useless jobber with tits and helping to further the Beth/Santino angle.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastiebernie View Post
    Why would you even ask me this question when me and you have went over this a million times? I am about sick and tired of you questioning me on my opinions, I am also so tired of you expecting me to think what you think is good to be good. Let's do something for once and actually stay on topic here. I don't need to explain myself to you..as me and you have went over this for the millionth time. It's getting rather old tbh
    And you claim you like debates. Yet when Tom is starting one with you...You get all 'Don't question it'... isn't that the point of debates, questioning their opinions and getting responses? I'll answer it for you, yes it is.

Your next post will be to the point of the thread, got it? If you post anything that has nothing to do with the thread and more of the opinions hoopola, then there'll be trouble.

Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

I call it like I see it.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glamazon View Post
    And you claim you like debates. Yet when Tom is starting one with you...You get all 'Don't question it'... isn't that the point of debates, questioning their opinions and getting responses? I'll answer it for you, yes it is.

Your next post will be to the point of the thread, got it? If you post anything that has nothing to do with the thread and more of the opinions hoopola, then there'll be trouble.
    I LOVE debates. Me and Tom have debated this very topic a million times, and he knows that himself. Well I apologize for expressing my opinion on the situation. I don't mind being questioned on opinions..but when someone knows where I stand. Knows what I said...has debated the same topic...a million times over. It gets old. If I am being an asshole then my bad. It just gets fucking annoying. He knows my answer..so why ask it again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Status
    If it gets too old for you, there's the courtesy of telling him nicely you two already talked about it and there's no need to do so again. Or not answering, instead of being a bit rude.

Okay now... Beth and Kelly posting time... what is the big deal of someone pinning Beth when it's a fluke, caused by distraction, when Beth dominated the match, and furthers a storyline?

Tommy Got Hacked

I call it like I see it.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    Don't question your opinion? What the hell?

This is a forum. If you take things like that so seriously then why are you on forums? Surely that is the number one place where people are going to be questionning your opinions. Its kinda what they are for.

Oh come on Tom, you know damn right well that me and you have chatted via MSN about this topic a bunch of times before. The Kelly Kelly and and Divas WM crap, the potential Melina feud. We talked about this..and everything you asked in your last post, I've pretty much replied to before. So asking me the same thing or a similar question again is just annoying. So why ask again? And as far as being on this forum and taking stuff seriously...lol don't get it twisted. I like this forum...if I didn't I wouldn't waste my time. But if someone annoys me I do one of the following. I shoot off of that person...and if there are people that get annoyed...I usually annoy them purposely. I say that in all seriousness without a care. I love this forum I come to it everyday but I don't need it. LOL..you should know very well if I get that tired..I will leave. I am still the same person Tom. Nothing has changed. Me and you were on cool terms as far as internet buddies but recently you've gotten randomly rude. (FACT) So I was like oh well, I will just type what I have to type.

As far as Kelly Kelly beating Beth I just think it is a bad idea. So take that how you want it. But if they want to get Kelly over...good for them. I just don't buy into the crap.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Status
    So let's make Beth stale by having her win all the time? Makes sense.

It's not like she was put down with a finisher. A rollup ensures she STILL looks strong because a rollup is a fluke and she wasn't put out long enough for pin to be made on Beth.

If Kelly did a finisher and pinned her, I'd be bitching.

But she didn't so I'm not.

I call it like I see it.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glamazon View Post
    So let's make Beth stale by having her win all the time? Makes sense.

It's not like she was put down with a finisher. A rollup ensures she STILL looks strong because a rollup is a fluke and she wasn't put out long enough for pin to be made on Beth.

If Kelly did a finisher and pinned her, I'd be bitching.

But she didn't so I'm not.
    And good for you. Beth wasn't already stale before with this Glamazon stuff? I still think it makes no sense to have a former Extreme Expose pin this so called Glamazon. But as much as I hate to give out props. I will say that so far...that has been Kelly's best following. So Beth is strong on all accounts up untill you distract her for a slight second...you can easily pin her? Didn't Kelly win in similar fashion not to long ago? I just guess I hate the fact that this could be a set up to build up Kelly. Which what it is obviously...hell alot are cool with it...me though I just don't like it. That simple really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Thread Information