Thread: This guy needs to be on RAW more often... really.

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

This guy needs to be on RAW more often... really.

[/contains "spoilers" from RAW]

The guy that needs to be on RAW more often is Shane O Mac.

When he came out for the Punk/Randy saga, the crowd LOVED him and he got a huge pop. The guy's pretty much popular with the general WWE audience and the IWC... and that man can speak.

He needs to come out more often and have more of a role, seeing as when he comes out and speaks, the crowd just warms up to him. Do you agree or disagree? Discuss.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

WAKE UP

Status
    I love him when he makes rare returns and gets himself in the underdog fueds. Although, I think that time where he could do that and the crazy ass spots has probably gone now, he's older (albeit only a couple of years) but he seems to be more of just an authoritive figure than an in-ring performer.

I like his presence, moreso than Steph and alot of other non-wrestling guys out there, but he should be kept to used sparingly.

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso
    I'd rather him not be on Raw that often. Maybe have a nice feud once a year or something, but not really often.

The whole feel of a Shane McMahon appearance wouldn't be the same if he popped up every week, or every month. It seems special now, so why take away from that special feel of him coming out? I wouldn't.
    love ire & song

IT'S COMING HOME

Status
      Country                    England
    I didn't like how they tried to make the whole Shane vs Kane feud from years ago, which was so serious into a joke.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    To be fair, any McMahon that shows up on Raw gets a reaction. Hell you could put Shane's kid doing the Shane O'Mac shuffle in his crib and that would get a reaction from the fans. A McMahon on Raw would be nice though. I dont know why it is, but I enjoy WWE programing with a McMahon on camera, as long as they arent sending a big "Fuck you" to the world outside of America with another shittacular contest.

Tommy Got Hacked

I'm Tha Man!

Status
    Oh so I suppose the sounds of crickets enter the arena with Linda McMahon, and Vince and Stephanie get absolutly no reaction from the fans right....

Tommy Got Hacked

On The Radio Or Twitter..

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England
    Shane McMahon popping up makes the moment special. Especially when he's making fun of Adamle. He got a fantastic pop from the crowd.

Onto the argument that's going on:

Stephanie McMahon and Vince usually get a good pop. Linda gets a natural reaction mainly because she doesn't show much emotion and doesn't really put any effort into creating her character instead of using her real life feel.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    Well Vince is pretty damn charismatic. He is one of the best heels ever, so take him out of the equation.

As for the others, it is who they are and the rarity of their appearances, which is the same for Shane, but people love Shane because of his charisma too. Pretty sure he gets better reactions than the others.

Pretty sure I said that you can put any McMahon out there and they would get a reaction, to which you disagreed.

On The Radio Or Twitter..

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England
    I also disagree.

Last time Linda walked out she got no reaction. The only time she has got a STRONG reaction was at WrestleMania 17 when she turned on Vince. Linda is the ONLY McMahon who doesn't get much of a reaction.

Tommy Got Hacked

Heel Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trooper View Post
    I disagreed that the only reason he gets a reaction is that his last name is McMahon. And this is proved by the fact that Shane's pops are much greater than Linda's or even Steph's.
    If his last name wasn't McMahon I doubt he'd get near the same reaction..

Jobber

Status
    I love Shane's appearances. For now, I'd rather them be rare than more often, it makes it so much better when his music plays out of nowhere and you're not expecting it at all.

Sweet Meat

Status
    Obviously 3:16 but he was reversing a decision from a GM so obviously he'd have to be a McMahon for it to work. Shane whether heat or pops have been getting reactions for like a decade now because of A: Spots B. Charisma C. His name.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Free Mind Erections!

Status
    When he came out for the Punk/Randy saga, the crowd LOVED him and he got a huge pop.
    I don't really consider that a HUGE pop. If you want a huge pop, watch how the crowd reacts when Rock or Austin comes out. The segment was enjoyable, though.

I'd like to see Shane make random appearances, but only when its called for.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by unn0129 View Post
    I don't really consider that a HUGE pop. If you want a huge pop, watch how the crowd reacts when Rock or Austin comes out. The segment was enjoyable, though.

I'd like to see Shane make random appearances, but only when its called for.

Curtain Jerker

Status
    IMO I would rather watch a Shane or Vince McMahon match rather than a Hulk Hogan match anyday because with Hogan it's the same old crap.

1. Get beat up for awhile
    2. Hulk Up
    3. Fight back with punches
    4. Big Boot
    5. Leg Drop
    6. Celebrate for 30 minutes

that's a Hogan match it has gotten old.

I think WWE should do the Rey Mysterio v.s. Kane feud like they done the Shane v.s. Kane feud. Where each week there would be a big segement in the show with them that was cool and different. Like when Kane went into the fire dumpster or Shane had his nuts shocked or when Kane was in the limo and it ran into the 18 wheeler. Each week is was one thing after another. It was cool that would be nice if they done that with this feud.

People's Champion

Status
    When I read the title, I thought this was going to be about Bourne.

But yeah, Shane was great on Raw. All the McMahon's just give the show a different feel to it. I wasn't really paying attention to Raw until I heard his music. I love when they come in for a storyline for a few months then leave, then come back and start the procedure again. Just makes good TV imo.

Thread Information