Thread: What if this was to happen?

On The Radio Or Twitter..

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

What if this was to happen?

Since we all know that Raw is over-Crowded, Why Dont Raw get rid of the Tag Team Championships and move them to ECW. And since the RAW/ECW draft negotiations going on, it could work out the Cryme Tyme move to ECW where they could feud with Miz and Morrison. Priceless however would continue to form a stable with Orton. What do you guys think?

Move the Raw Tag titles to ECW and have Cryme Tyme move their also as apart of the RAW/ECW talent exchange?

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    I think its dumb to have the tag team championships on ECW, but have the tag champs on Raw. What you are talking about can already be done without moving a division or the tag champs to ECW. Cryme Tyme can simply show up on ECW much like Morrison and Miz did last week. The smart idea for WWE would be to make the tag team division exclusive to one brand.(Smackdown or Raw) While we're at it, the same thing should have been done for the womans division, but thats for another time.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Sweet Meat

Status
    Yeah I don't feel RAW is too overcrowded but let's say it is, I still feel like the tag belts should remain. Like Tom, I used to believe that as long as they were going to do dual brand PPVs, they should merge the belts and put them on one brand, but with the way Priceless and Cryme Tyme have gone up in popularity, I'm not sure I still believe that.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

walk

Status
      Country                    bf=Burkina Faso
    There is really only one reason I like the tag titles on Raw. It's helping Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr develop, and become better wrestlers. I see both of them being big parts of the future WWE, so their devolopment is crucial.

Before these two got the belts, I wanted the titles unified. Now I'm happy to leave them on Raw.
    love ire & song

Indy Talent

Status
    Well the way I see it is that they do actually need to be unified, as in they need to be on both shows but still keep the belts on Priceless sending them to all shows at times. This way they can give the more credibility to Priceless meaning that they can be built into future stars as SD stated. Putting the titles as one on all three brands will keep the competition high and give the titles and those who hold them more credibility.

Thread Information