Thread: Ricky Ortiz - Anything Special?

People's Champion

Status

Ricky Ortiz - Anything Special?

We have had some time now to judge Ricky Ortiz. We have seen him speak on the mic and in some backstage segments. He wrestles pretty much every week, even though the majority of his matches are squashes. He is still undefeated in ECW, pretty much dominating his oppenents. I'll be honest with you, I haven't really seen that much, because I'll usually change the channel, because I truly just don't care about his matches.

So, what are your thoughts on him thus far? Is he anything special? Is he not? Anything else?

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Carlito's love child with the popcorn lady is simply epic! To be honest I dont watch ECW, I normally catch the minute rap up on WWE.com. I like the idea of the towels, and his personality is that of a tweener. He seems to be a face, but he has a cocky attitude that just screams "hate me." Overall I dont think he is the greatest in the ring, but he is in a company that still has Snitsky. I suppose another mid card talent cant hurt.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Sweet Meat

Status
    I don't think he should be given a big push, but at the same time I'm set with him in his current role. He is getting pops (even if the Ortiz flags are set up) so he serves a purpose. He does need a better finisher though.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Thread Information