Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R-Truth

Mid-Card Champion

Status

R-Truth

[SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE YET TO WATCH SMACKDOWN]

Ron Killings made his debut on SD! this week going over Kenny Dykstra. His finisher was the scissor kick.

I didn't really like the dancing or the fact he used Booker's finisher.

Formerly known as ιlιlι.CENA.ιlιlι.
    PY Prediction - Jeff Hardy will win.

Indy Talent

Status
    Well he was using the scissors kick before WWE so I'm not complaining.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Yeah Killings has been using that kick since his first stint in WWF I believe. Anyway, I missed his debt, but I've always been a fan of killings... Never could understand his dancing though. Even as a serious " TNA is racist" K-Krush, Killings would dance. I guess its to show his, *Ahem* "Street Cred." I'm stilll not a fan of the sort of " Here I am, like me?" debuts. Im more of a sudden Impact debut person myself, but I hope he gets featured on Smackdown.

PS: After the TNA raps, it felt weird seeing Killings in a WWE ring.

"TNA, we coming for that top slot and we gonna knock yo block off"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMfnDoKuiA0

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Terrible debut if I must say so myself. Kenny was the good thing in this. Ron, meh. He looked like a fool.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

I call it like I see it.

Status
    Killings is an awesome wrestler...although even I don't get what is with all the dancing lol. Anyways he is an amazing althlete and truely does have his own style of wrestling. And for the record...although Booker is more known for his scissors kick....Killings scissors kick is better! Not a great debut...awesome to see him back though. And as for Ken Doane....release his ass now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This picture for the win!

Favorite Superstars: The Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, MVP, John Cena, Randy Orton, Edge, Kofi Kingston, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Jericho

Favorite Divas: Mickie James, Alissa Flash, Sarita,Tara, Layla, Bella Twins

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Last Real Man Hype

Status
    Oh fuck...he's doing the "Wassup?" music and gimmick again...

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    I marked for his music tbh. Almost as much as I did for D'lo's music.

I thought it was a decent debut. I didn't know that he was going to be doing all that dancing, but it's fine. Plus, the corkscrew scissors kick > Booker T's kick.

AWESOM-O

Killings has to be one of the most annoying wrestlers in mainstream US. The dancing, the music and his "I'm going to flip around in moves for no real reason" makes me want to change the channel. Dysktra on the other hand, he looked pretty good on SD. I'm enjoying his new gimmick and I can see bright things coming from it.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

WAKE UP

Status
    Because there's nothing else remotely interesting >_>

Glad Jim shares my hatred for him though, I can't wait till he gets on the mic and cuts one of generic ANGRY BLACK MAN RAPPER promos. Killings is up there with Evans, PAC and Ruckus in terms of flipp-de-doo wrestlers who can flip and jump but can't work a match to save their life.

Evans has at improved in the past year in terms of actually doing some wrestling holds. Killings is nothing but a terrible voice (I feel like sticking screwdrivers in my ears during his "Raps") and adding flips to every move. I'm waiting for the day he adds a flip to a fucking punch. >_>

Tommy Got Hacked

WAKE UP

Status
    Flips are all good as long as its not all you do. Realistically, if you are in a match with someone you're hardly going to try and spend as much time in the air are you? It's not even as if most of his moves are that good looking or serve a purpose other than being flashy. Atleast some other guys who do some flashy-looking moves and flips can do more than just that and can work some psyclogy into it.

Tommy Got Hacked

WAKE UP

Status
    And I would argue that he can't work a match and that's just trying to find an excuse.

Tommy Got Hacked

Quote Originally Posted by The Monster Abyss View Post
    Well with guys like Killings it could be argued that the flips just show his confidence, and his desire to entertain the fans as well as picking up the victories.
    I see it as Killings just showing off and making his moves even more "Staged."

Tommy Got Hacked

Quote Originally Posted by The Monster Abyss View Post
    The Rock was showing off when he did the People's Elbow then. It can form part of their character when wrestlers do these things.
    The Rock did the People's Elbow once during a match and it was just 1 move. Killings adds flips to damn near every move he does. >_>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information