Thread: Is....."He"......R V D?

Heel Champion

Status

Is....."He"......R V D?

Now, I might be thinking outside of the box but, I can see "He" being Rob Van Dam. Now, this whole little theory came to me in my sleep last night and to me, it makes some sense. Alright so, Rob Van Dam beat Kane during their feud and RVD wanted Kane to unmask , which he rightfully did and than went into his MONSTA!~!!!1 killing spree in anger.

The bag, I can see it containing the mask but obviously without Rob Van Dam himself. Though, that would be pretty bad ass. But now throw in attacking the announcers, Batista and Punk.

Punk did know RVD in ECW earlier in his time there, and I think Dave and Rob fought time to time but I don't remember a feud of sorts.

I know this is flawed but, this is my theory #5656356345

It's Just A Smokers Cough

Status
      Country                    Canada
    Yeah that'd work if RVD was an actaul WWE superstar, he's signed with APW

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    I don't think this deserves its own thread, but could Elijah Burkes new gimmick have anything to do with this?

Formerly known as ιlιlι.CENA.ιlιlι.
    PY Prediction - Jeff Hardy will win.

WAKE UP

Status
    Ugh, he's obviously talking about himself. Or atleast, the "old" Kane.

ಠ_ಠ

Status
    This makes no sense....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

Underdog

Status
    i bet this is like the last time Kane had a psychotic episode when he was promoting See No Evil, it's possible he has a new film and his gimmick is coinciding with it or something

You Will All Bow Down To Your New God And King!!!

You Don't Need To Bother; I Don't Need To Be, I'll Keep Slipping Farther, But Once I Hold On, I Won't Let Go Till It Bleeds. - Stone Sour "Bother"

Curtain Jerker

Status
    Wait guys...maybe this guy's right, I mean think about it...

Triple H is the one who beat Kane to have him remove his mask right? And HHH is the one who wanted the stipulation in the first place.

RVD was in the ring though when he took off the mask and Kane chokeslammed him, and then in the following weeks Kane continued to kick his ass until the whole feud was blown off at Summerslam (a cage match after on Raw, I know) when Kane won.

But wait...this get's better!

RVD left the WWE in a storyline (when really his contract expired and he didn't want to resign) when Orton knocked him unconscious in a stretcher match. He made one return to the Raw 15th Anniversary but he's happy working indy dates and trying to score money from his website.

RVD didn't die...but he could be dead. I mean, he'd love to pretend he's dead in a storyline while his girlfriend/wife is currently battling cancer and he'd love to be away from her during the trying time.

OF COURSE! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

P.S. ... Kane has been on Raw every week for the last month, before that he was on both ECW/SmackDown for quite some time without taking any breaks. How could he have shot a movie? Sorry, but this new movie isn't ringing true either.

Sweet Meat

Status
    Interesting theory Tooey, but it's wayyyy off I'm sure.

I'd say it's about himself, which is best.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Tooey, you get a thumbs up for thinking outside of the box, but a thumbs down for coming up with something extremely unlikely and which doesn't make sense.

Heel Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan_1986 View Post
    Tooey, you get a thumbs up for thinking outside of the box, but a thumbs down for coming up with something extremely unlikely and which doesn't make sense.
    Yeah I know it was unlikely when I typing it up, but we all have theories. I wanted to share mine.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    Nice theory, would love it to happen. If WWE managed to keep this a secret, wow.

But it won't.

AWESOM-O

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    I think Kane is questioning if his career is dead. Seriously, it seems like they plan to put a mask back on him. My only question is, whats the point? As for RVD, this is almost as bad as your theory of Taz(z) trying to kill Vince
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Takes life. Seriously.

Status
    I highly doubt it's RVD, although it could be...a very far stretch but if we've learned anything as wrestling fans. Anything can happen. Although certain things that have happened have ruined careers. I would want to RVD back, but not like this. Plus, with his recent passing of his wife dying...I don't they'd bring him in on such a note.
    If you're reading this it means you're looking at a really old post, or I just recently posted again for some reason. Enjoy it!

WAKE UP

Status
    RVD's wife died? Holy shit, I thought she was meant to be on the mend.

Thread Information