Thread: Too many unoriginal finishes?

Tommy Got Hacked

Too many unoriginal finishes?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

WAKE UP

Status
    I don't really have a problem with it depending on the situation. It's one of those things where you have to look at each case seperatley because sometimes its the best option and sometimes it's not. I would say TNA is far worse for this at the moment, for example Frank Trigg interefering in the 6 man tag at VR.

Out of interest, when was the last time the wwe had one of these unoriginal lame finishes? I don't know wether it's me being retarded, but I can't recall that many this year...

Sweet Meat

Status
    For PPVs at least, I mean you had the UT/Edge countout, but that was because the next PPV was so close they wanted to keep the belt in the air. Then you had Orton's slap but thats because he had to retain and Cena needed to look good. I agree it could have been done in a different way though.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

People's Champion

Status
    I don't mind like a DQ finish once in awhile. If there is a big feud coming, a good way to continue it is a DQ finish during their match at a ppv. I remember back at Unforgiven 05, when Cena and Angle were feuding, there was a DQ finish. I was pissed at the time, but I think it made their feud even better in the long run.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    WWE has always be predictable since the brand spit. Look at how many main events over the years have been some sort of tag team match? Its not so much the endings such as DQ that bother me, it what happens after the match that pissed me off. The heels either gang up on the face and leaving them layed out or the heels gang up on the face only to have another face come make the save. On the rare occasion soming else happens, like last week, WWE messes up the ending in some way.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Thread Information