Thread: Could Smackdown be any more boring?

Tommy Got Hacked

Could Smackdown be any more boring?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Pleasure Rinsable

Status
    Umm, yeah... its pretty bad.

I actually find ECW to be way more entertaining these days.

WAKE UP

Status
    I agree, the last time I watched Smackdown I was bored senseless, atleast RAW has like one or two interesting segments. People say Hayes should be let off for his racist outbursts because is a good booker but in all honesty the company would clearly be better off without him.

Tommy Got Hacked

Sweet Meat

Status
    I consider Smackdown to be hit and miss, the definition of hit and miss. When it's on the wrestling specifically (maybe not the angles/promos) are spot on and the best of the week including over TNA's. But when it's not on, it's just bad. The wrestling makes the show and when the wrestling isn't up to par, the whole show becomes shit.

I just hope the draft freshens it up abit, though the booking still being the same may be bad =/

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Tommy Got Hacked

OMB BAYBAY!

Status
    I love how everyone is bashing Hayes when he didn't book this show! HE came back THIS week, they taped 2 Smackdowns two weeks ago. What you get this week will be the product of Hayes.

Tommy Got Hacked

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status
    Smackdown pretty much started sucking when he got suspended to be frank. I haven't enjoyed a single episode the past two months and what a coinkydonk... he's been suspended in that time period.

I do believe we will see an improvement. If this week's SD is any better, then we will see.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

WAKE UP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
    I love how everyone is bashing Hayes when he didn't book this show! HE came back THIS week, they taped 2 Smackdowns two weeks ago. What you get this week will be the product of Hayes.
    I havent seen the last two Smackdowns, I was talking about Smackdown throughout the course of like the last year and half. So yeah, Hayes blows.

Tommy Got Hacked

Curtain Jerker

Status
    Smackdown in 2002 was such an amazing time for the company. Great ratings, great break out talent and plus with Taker, Angle and Lesnar really helping the show stay afloat it was seeing some great morality and storyline among everything going for the B show. Hell nobody even consider it a B show back then. I fear moving Smackdown to a new broadcast station that I've never even heard of. (doesnt it get worse overall ratings then the CW network?)

I just feel the show has alot of laziness in it's writing, sure it's more "wrestling" oriented but it just doesn't put any strong motivation into any of it's overall stories. Plus lack of star power hurts it from growing to be what it once was. (in my opinion anyways) Im hoping Smackdown is fortunate enough to get some strong pics tonight they really need guys like Jeff Hardy and HBK and hell maybe even Cena for ratings.
    FTW WIN/LOSS record
    3-0

Thread Information