Thread: ECW's Night Of Champions Match: Who Do You Want To Go Over?

Sweet Meat

Status

ECW's Night Of Champions Match: Who Do You Want To Go Over?

Last night on One Night Stand the Big Show won the Five man Singapore Cane match. Although it seemed obvious he would due to the booking, I am intrigued of the Kane/Big Show match.

My question is, who should go over in the match and why?

I want Big Show to go over. I want him to be champion. With that said, I would have preferred Kane putting a young guy over then the young guy ultimately dropping it to Show. However Show dropping it to another young guy would only help I guess =/

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Main Eventer

Status
    As much as I love the new and improved Big Show, I think Kane deserves a run with a title that can seem legit. Kane beating Show could do wonders for him if he gets back to SD! and can ultimately challenge Edge.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    I think Big Show should at least draw or DQ with Kane so he can go on to the World Title picture. He needs to quit wasting away with mid-carders.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status
    I want Kane to go over mainly because I don't want the Big Show to stay on ECW. Like Paul said, Kane should get a lenghty run with the belt, and I do think he has been doing a good enough job. He should hold it to about Summerslam or Unforgiven.

WAKE UP

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PY View Post
    As much as I love the new and improved Big Show, I think Kane deserves a run with a title that can seem legit. Kane beating Show could do wonders for him if he gets back to SD! and can ultimately challenge Edge.
    Pretty much. I prefer Big Show, but the guy should be on Smackdown, or RAW after the draft, Kane should have a good reign as champion, he's earned it and going over Show would do nothing but good for him.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    Kane should hold it, as already said. I just don't like how Show is rushed into the title picture, he shows up on ECW, beats everyone up, puts himself in the match and wins. All in the space of two weeks, he has gone from being on Smackdown, to going to ECW, and now is number 1 contender.

Kane has earned a lengthy title run with a decently credible title, he has had a change recently and I believe that he is a better wrester since he has got a top championship of a brand.

AWESOM-O

Sweet Meat

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated[R]Superstar View Post
    Kind of an interesting match even though it won't be great. I agree, Kane should win and continue to dominate at least for a few more months before putting over someone young. I originally said Shelton but it doesn't look like he is getting the push I had hoped.
    This isn't towards you specific because you didn't say he was being depushed or whatever, but seriously people need to lay off the E with Shelton on ECW. He's in a feud with someone which ultimately does a hell of a lot more for him than just going over Nunzio every other week. Plus remember with Morrison when he won the ECW title people bitched because he was just jobbing... a few months ago Shelton was jobbing on Raw or not on so I'd prefer a slow build where people ACTUALLY CARE about him.

On to the topic: I'm still torn. I want Show to be champion only because I really liked his first reign. With that said, I still believe guys like Kane or Show or Chavo should be putting over the younger talent.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Thread Information