Thread: Will Regal be replaced as GM of Raw?

People's Champion

Status

Will Regal be replaced as GM of Raw?

So when Regal got suspended, he was "fired" from from being the RAW GM. It looked as if the WWE was hinting at naming Long as the GM (look at Holla Holla thread) , but nothing happened last week to show of that. I honestly don't think they are going to replace Regal, but they need a GM for those 60 days.

Vince has been on TV as of late, so that may be the fill in for the GM spot. I don't know how they would bring Regal back into being GM, just because it was Vince himself who fired Regal.

So, do you think the WWE is/should going to replace Regal?

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    He may be shipped to SD/ECW. IDK.

Long seems suitable for RAW GM. They have not had a face running the ship in a while.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
    I could see Vince just getting more screen time for 60 days. How long did we go between Bischoff and Regal?

Formerly known as ιlιlι.CENA.ιlιlι.
    PY Prediction - Jeff Hardy will win.

Chikara Trainee

Status
    Meh i doubt Regal will come back as GM. With his drug-suspension there went his bigass push. Vince for now but i do think a GM will be named soon either before or at the Draft. Maybe Ric Flair can come back to be GM...WOOOO!!!!

Pleasure Rinsable

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ιlιlι.CENA.ιlιlι View Post
    I could see Vince just getting more screen time for 60 days. How long did we go between Bischoff and Regal?
    If Vince brought Bischoff back, I might actually go out of my way to watch RAW once in a while.

I miss that man.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated[R]Superstar View Post
    I think you are right. They will just have Vince slip into his usual authoritative role until Regal is due to return, and then Vince will leave TV for a while again, allowing Regal to attempt his revenge on Kennedy.

The thing is, how will Regal return after being 'fired' ? Maybe Vince will just say he makes the rules and he has decided to reinstate him.
    Regal buys a ticket to a WWE show, jumps the guardrails and attacks Kennedy. Kennedy demands Regal at a ppv. Vince gives Kennedy a "non sanctioned" street fight at the next ppv. JR promotes it as Regal having the advantage as Regal is a street fighter from Blackpool. After that Regal just shows up on the roster like Bam did on ECW.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Sweet Meat

Status
    I do not think he will be replaced any time soon. One would have thought they would announce his replacement this past week. Them not doing it makes me question if they plan to at all.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Thread Information