Thread: It ends where it began.... or it just keeps going and going

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

It ends where it began.... or it just keeps going and going

*RAW SPOILERS*

Orton & JBL won a match against John Cena & Triple H. The catch being that if Orton and JBL won, they could have a rematch with their opponents from Judgment Day, only this time JBL & Orton got to pick the rematch stipulation. Orton chose to fight Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match. For the forth ppv in a row Orton and Triple H will be in the main event, only this time in the match Orton originally won his last WWE title in. This seems like a fitting way to end their feud, even though I think Orton is going to be squashed like a bug. Is this the end of their feud or will it go on for a fifth straight month?
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    I doubt they will keep on with the same PPV main event over and over again. Same thing with Taker and Egde. even though each match gets thrilling more and more each time, it gets dull at the end.

And plus, didn't they have a last man standing match with each other not too long ago?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status
    I was kinda hoping they'd wrap things up with the cage match, but I have no problem with this. A Last Man Standing seems the most fitting match, it should be pretty cool to see it all come full circle. Of course I expect HHH to win and then to go onto fued with someone else.

I'm glad they are continuing the Cena/JBL fued. After their match at Judgement DaYy I was really wanting a rematch. JBL's face after the match told a story by itself and you could see that he wanted a decisive win over Cena.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Now this brings into question, if Triple H beats Orton for a third straight time, does Orton lose credibility?
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Sweet Meat

Status
    I love the idea of the Last Man Standing match being the feud ender instead of whoring out the HIAC. It makes perfect sense due to how the feud started. Well, reignited if you count the 2004 feud.

JBL/Cena first blood is an interesting match choice. I'm not 100% behind it, however it should be very good nonetheless.

And will Orton be hurt? Maybe a little bit however hopefully after the feud ends he'll move on to something better.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Thread Information