Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best And Worst About Your Favorite Wrestler?

On Vacation

Status

Best And Worst About Your Favorite Wrestler?

Chris Benoit.

Best: Arguably the best wrestler of all time. Just top-notch in every single way when it came to his in-ring performances.

Worst: Of course there's the murder-suicide. Other than that, it'd have to be his mic work. Not a good speaker at all, and although he's better than guys like Shelton, he's still a terrible mic worker.

Your turn...

Wrestling God

Status
    Matt Hardy

Best: He's great all around. He has the "look" wwe wants, the mic skills, and the in-ring skills.

Worse: He's like the new age Hardcore Holly. He's been around for so long but has just reached the next level.

WAKE UP

Status
    I'd just like to say Benoit's mic skills were underated >_>

Mr Kennedy

Best: Awesome promos, underated in0ring ability, just generally and awesome charactor

Worst: Hasn't really had that many matches worth talking about since moving to RAW

The Bad Guy

Status
    Triple H

Best: 12 Time WWE Champion, Great In-Ring competitor, Gold on the mic, always delivers

Worst: He is always catching heat and being hated on by Smarks because he married his bosses daughter >.>

knower of all

Status
    Chris Benoit

Best: Awesome wrestler, could always go out and put on a good match no matter what.

Worst: Dead.

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    Wrestler: Gillberg

Best: One of the most entertaining things in the WWF at the time for me. I loved Duane Gill in the JOB Squad and he was simply jokes as Gillberg. Probably the best mock gimmick I have ever seen.

Worst:
    Well, he's no longer in the WWE, though he did come back for the historic Raw something like 6 months ago and he returned with the luls.

People's Champion

Status
    JBL

Best: Amazing mic skills, and is great on carrying on a feud.

Worst: Not the best technical Wrestler

Mr. Kennedy

Best: Great character development, mic skills are phenominal.

Worst: Got screwed at the worst possible time.

People's Champion

Status
    HBK

Best: Great.

Worst: Gettin Old Thier Fella.

Y2J

Best: Great wrestler, Great mic skills, Great Character.

Worst: NEver gets his time on top

If I Ruled The World...

...Imagine That

Formally Jeff

Status
    Shawn Michaels

Best Attributes:
    Possibly the best heel microphone skills I have ever heard. He can make a segment with just about anyone work to perfection. His in ring work is not quite as good as some people make it out to be, but it is still better than 85% of the active roster when he gives it his all.

Worst Attributes: His body is noticeably starting to age, but that is only natural. However, his technical wrestling has never been great. Whenever I see him mat wrestle someone like Shelton Benjamin, it always seems that Benjamin is doing a great deal of the work.

Davey Boy Smith

Best Attributes: Davey was always one of the more powerful men in whichever company he was in. Even though he was fairly big, he was still very agile and quick. He also had a way about him that even when he would botch a move, he'd somehow make it look good, which I always found to be quite talented of him.

Worst Attributes: It was always best to let someone else do the talking for him. Whether it was Owen, Cornette or Sting it didn't matter. His body really broke down starting in 1997 with the knee injury. One year later, the back injury made his matches nearly unwatchable. His final run in the WWE was pretty terrible, mostly because of his back issues.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    KANE!

Best: When he first debuted, with the mask and full body suit wrestling attire, he looked scary. He was able to look like he was invincible, and impervious to pain. Had The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H & The Undertaker not been around at the same time, Kane could have very well been one of the top guys in the company.

Worst: The de-masking in 2003, at first when he was heel after chokeslamming Rob Van Dam, thinking that others were laughing behind his back and setting fire to Jim Ross (Lawl), he was frightening. And he was ugly. But lately, he has been face, and it's just not believable.

AWESOM-O

WAKE UP

Status
    Tajiri

Best: Inique in-ring style, awesome charactor that was always over, great as heel or face. Generally a fun to watch whatever the weather

Worst: Stick some face paint on him and you've got Muta 2.0. Never used to his full potential in the 'E.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizza View Post
    KANE!

Best: When he first debuted, with the mask and full body suit wrestling attire, he looked scary. He was able to look like he was invincible, and impervious to pain. Had The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H & The Undertaker not been around at the same time, Kane could have very well been one of the top guys in the company.

Well obviously seeing how removing those 4, the only other main eventers of the Attitude Era were Mick Foley, The Big Show and eventually Kurt Angle.

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    Well, he wasn't really taken seriously, like he had a 1 day title reign ffs.

AWESOM-O

WAKE UP

Status
    Kurt Angle

Best: 10/10 in the ring, on the mic, as heel or face, just generally everything you could ever ask for in a wrestler

Worst: His remix of Jimmy cracks corn :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kizza View Post
    Well, he wasn't really taken seriously, like he had a 1 day title reign ffs.
    Well yes, but take a look at those 4 wrestlers that you named. Austin, Rock, Taker and Triple H. They dominated the main event picture. Prior to Wrestlemania 19 where the main event was Brock vs Angle, do you know when was the last time that there was a WWE main event on PPV without any of the 4 men you listed? You have to go all the way back to December 1997 to In Your House: Degeneration X (Shawn Michaels vs Ken Shamrock). That's over 5 years! So obviously, if they weren't around Kane and many others would have been a top guy.

Sweet Meat

Status
    THE UNDERTAKER

Best: He is one of the best workers ever, constantly changes his style but keeps elements of the past to give a brilliant mix that is enjoyable to nearly all who watch, old fans, new fans, and everyone in between.

Worst: Constantly faces monsters or no talent gimmick workers.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Come on guys, you can't think of real negatives about your favorites? Things like facing bad opponents is hardly a negative thing.

Tito Santana

Best Attributes:
    The best thing about Tito was that he was fairly consistent. You wouldn't really see him phoning in his performance. The guy also had speed and had enough endurance to stay strong in long matches. Especially in the mid 80's Tito was pretty over. Even when he got depushed, he would still get a good reaction.

Worst Attributes:
    He along with Ricky Steamboat are the only two men (Who had long careers) who were never heel. Personally, I think he would of been terrible as a heel. With English not being his native language, his interviews at times were pretty bad. Especially after the break up of Strike Force, he became kinda bland and showed little charisma. So I feel that made it hard for him to really stand out.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States
    Ricky Steamboat

Best - Knew how to sell a match, maintained a lovable and perfect gimmick, put on classic matches, and played one of the best faces in Wrestling history.

Heel - Seemed repeated at times. Always pushed the barrier in matches (physical wise), jobbed a lot that the end of his WWE career.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information