Thread: Bound for Glory: Is it convincing as the Wrestlemania of TNA?

Tommy Got Hacked

Bound for Glory: Is it convincing as the Wrestlemania of TNA?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

People's Champion

Status
    TNA is still new, and I think they've only had 3 or 4 Bound for Glory's. It is kind of like Wrestlemania but it is still different. It features the biggest main event possible for that year. For example: Sting vs Jarret and Sting vs Angle. Both matches were very good and so were the undercards.

It is their biggest pay-per-view of the year, but it doesn't have to put over the new talent. Obviously TNA isn't trying to put over as much young talent at this time. They're still trying to get their name out, so building new stars shouldn't be a main concern right now. Having Sting vs Angle in the main event is a huge draw. I'd say maybe in 3 years they should worry about putting over young stars if they have big crowd base.

But at this time, Bound For Glory is where they put on the best show they can.

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

People's Champion

Status
    Harmed what?

It may harm the importance of the match, seeing as how Angle only lost the belt for 2 weeks. But they did put on one hell of match at Bound For Glory, and they gave the fans what they wanted. I think it was better to have the face win, even though he would lose it 2 weeks later. It was the main event at the biggest TNA PPV of the year and they wanted it to be a happy ending. No one knew at the time that Sting was only going to lose the title two weeks later.

Thread Information