Thread: More than one stage needed

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

More than one stage needed

WWE went to high definition they have started using one entrance stage for all three shows. To me having on set takes away the feeling of three different brands. When Ecw first restarted in the WWE, they used the brick wall stage. Even though I knew that it wasn't the same Ecw from the 90's, being in the ballroom and seeing the set with the Ecw ring, the show gave off that Ecw feel. Same goes for Smackdown and their stage with the silver fist. Now all the shows feel the same, excluding all of the somewhat interesting storyline and guest appearances being on Raw.

Erm, discuss, share your opinions.... Whatever.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Sweet Meat

Status
    I agree to an extent, specifically for ECW to get a better set. Smackdown/Raw are alike anyway so I don't see a big issue in a different set, however all the brands are far too similar now especially with all on each other's show.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

WAKE UP

Status
    I've never been a fan of the huge open stages that puts the wrestlers miles away from the fans that the wwe seem to use these days, I've always prefered smaller, closer to the fans, perhaps more "underground" feel to them.

That said, I agree with nex, not only is it furthering the breakdown of the brand splits, but it doesn't look that good either, imo. I miss the old Raw Is War set. :[

Tommy Got Hacked
    Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

WAKE UP

Status
    Authenticity > "Production values"

People's Champion

Status
    I like the new stage set ups. I personally could care less what the stages look like. It may not be as original anymore, but change happens. They all have their differences though, and I don't think it is a huge deal. The far away stages and entrances should be saved for Wrestlemania where it has a big time feeling.

Thread Information