Thread: ROH - April 21st Newswire

On Vacation

Status

ROH - April 21st Newswire

April 21st: Jay Briscoe doesn't want to wait to get his hands on Jimmy Jacobs. He won't have to as ROH will return to action on 5/9 in Manassas, VA. ROH is heading south for a huge debut in Virginia. Just signed is a grudge match pitting Jay Briscoe vs. Jimmy Jacobs!!! Get tickets for 33% off now at ROHwrestling.com.

April 21st: That isn't a typo, tickets and EVERY ITEM at www.ROHwrestling.com is now on sale for 33% off. This is your chance to save big on all live event tickets, rare Japanese merch and all the DVDs from ROH, WWE, TNA, SHIMMER, FIP, NOAH and many other promotions!!! Here are the hottest sellers at ROHwrestling.com that are all 33% off right now:
    -ROH "6th Anniversary Show" (Nigel McGuinness vs. Bryan Danielson, Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens vs. Necro Butcher, Austin Aries vs. Go Shiozaki)
    -ROH "Rising Above" (ROH's 5th PPV with Nigel McGuinness vs. Austin Aries match of the year candidate)
    -ROH "Bloodstained Honor" and "Stars Of Honor" (commercially released DVDs with the first ever ROH trading cards)
    -FIP "Redefined" (Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens, Nigel McGuinness vs. Necro Butcher)
    -No Remorse Corps "Triple Skull" tee shirt
    -SHIMMER- Women Athletes Vol 14 (Sara Del Rey vs. Lacey, Amazing Kong vs. Nikki Roxx)
    -TNA "Best Of 2007" (TNA's top matches from 2007)
    -WWE "Royal Rumble 2008" (30 man Royal Rumble)
    -WWE "Twist Of Fate: The Matt and Jeff Hardy Story" (pre-order)
    -Get all these DVDs and over 1000 other items for 33% off at www.ROHwrestling.com now!!!

April 21st: The next ROH Video Wire will be up within a couple of days at Ring of Honor Video with the official announcement of the main event of the 5/10 Hammerstein Ballroom debut in Manhattan and a look at the happenings between The Age Of The Fall, Austin Aries and Lacey last weekend plus more. In the meantime, don't miss last week's ROH Video Wire now available for FREE at ROHvideos.com.

April 21st: The issue between Jimmy Jacobs and Austin Aries exploded last weekend. We will just let you witness all the events for yourself when the next ROH Video Wire is released. Aries has some other business he needs to take care of before he fights Age Of The Fall. He will handle that business at the 5/9 Virginia debut. It will be Aries vs. former stablemate Erick Stevens in Virginia!!! This is a rematch of their raved about bout in January. Save 33% on tickets if you act now at ROHwrestling.com.

April 21st: The Virginia debut will have some local flavor as one of the best talents from the area, Damien Wayne, has been added to the show.

April 21st: We'll have news for the 5/10 NYC event in tomorrow's ROHwrestling.com Newswire.

April 21st: ROH is looking to make a big impact when it makes its Virginia debut on May 9th. A good showing will guarantee future dates in the area. Here is how the card is shaping up:

Ring Of Honor
    Sports Network and Fitness Inc.
    May 9th, 2008- 7:00pm belltime
    8320 Quarry Road
    Manassas, VA 20110

Get tickets for 33% off at www.ROHwrestling.com right now!!!

Six Man Main Event - NRC vs. NOAH
    FIP World Champion Roderick Strong, Rocky Romero & Davey Richards vs. GHC Heavyweight Champion Takeshi Morishima, Naomichi Marufuji & Go Shiozaki

Rematch From "Breakout"
    Bryan Danielson vs. Tyler Black

Special Challenge Match
    Austin Aries vs. Erick Stevens

Grudge Match
    Jay Briscoe vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Plus more to be signed with: ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness; Chris Hero & Brent Albright with Larry Sweeney, Shane Hagadorn & Bobby Dempsey; Claudio Castagnoli; The Necro Butcher; Jack Evans; Damien Wayne plus others!!!

For more information on the venue: North Virgina, Fairfax, Manassas, indoor Soccer, Socccer fields, fitness, sport center
    I must say, the Virginia show is looking really good so far. The first Aries/Stevens match was great and so was Black/Dragon supposedly. I'm even interested in the main event and that's got Romero and Davey in it. Oh, how I long for a Strong/Marufuji singles match.

Sweet Meat

Status
    Ah the announcement is such L. I mean, if it lasted a month I'd be a little happier but only lasting a few days means it has zero effect one me.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

WAKE UP

Status
    NRC vs Japs :0

I expect nothing but greatness from that.

OMB BAYBAY!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post
    Ah the announcement is such L. I mean, if it lasted a month I'd be a little happier but only lasting a few days means it has zero effect one me.
    How would it effect you if it lasted a month?

Thread Information