Thread: Lacey: A Girls love is a mans downfall!

Heel Champion

Status

Lacey: A Girls love is a mans downfall!

Note - Before I start this thread, I'm sorry if I annoy with my constant post that contain Jimmy Jacobs.

We, We all want to feel that feeling of "Love". "Love" is something that, in my opinion is an overused term thrown out by us teenagers now a days taking away it's true meaning, it's true feeling for whoever the women is. The women in this case, would be Lacey. Lacey, a gorgeous women indeed would be beside Jimmy Jacobs for most of his Ring of Honor tenure, and still is at the present. But, what is about Lacey that Jimmy adores so much? Or, should I say..Use to adore in Lacey. Was it her looks? Was it her attitude? Or was it simply..because he thought the feeling of love when in actuality..it was more so just lust?

BJ Whitmer, was someone who Jimmy considered a big brother, someone he could look up to and call his friend..but that changed not for the best of the times, but for the worst of times. Whitmer, though he never said or showed it was jealous that Jimmy was focusing all his attention on Lacey, as like most guys, including myself..We see a women we think is attractive we want to shift our attention onto her and show her that "we're meant to be" as Jimmy thought with Lacey later on. With Whitmer being jealous, he turned on Jimmy, his little brother. This would bring confusion on Jimmy, as he thought he could look up to Whitmer, the big brother. After Whitmer turned on Jimmy, Jimmy was confused on why BJ did it. Was BJ jealous? Did Jimmy not see what he was he doing? But..now ask..What did Jimmy do? Jimmy couldn't balance the scale between either BJ or Lacey, as he couldn't have both. Jimmy chose Lacey. He chose the women over his big brother, which would indeed cause some problems.

With Jimmy doing this, this would lead to if not, one of the best feuds there ever was. BJ battled for his pride, as did Jimmy...but Jimmy more so did it for..Lacey. Jimmy, is like us in a way that...if we have a crush on somebody, we do stuff for them, we try to get into their "good zone" as Jimmy would do that..for over a year.

Throughout this year long period, they battled and battled, shedding blood, tears, and showed emotions in matches which are very rare now of days, they were telling a story that could be told on broad way, as it was something out of Shakespeare. Throughout the battles, Jimmy injured Whitmer as Whitmer would be out of action....But this was not the end, this was only the start of something else...

Lacey and Colt Cabana. Jimmy, still "deeply in love" with Lacey caught Lacey and Colt Cabana having sex in the bathroom, which left him devastated, hurt, and broken. To him, it was cheating..and to us, it would probably be the same. Jimmy would slowly become depressed, but still doing what Lacey said thinking "she would take him back" which eventually..she would. While Lacey continued to manipulate Jimmy's emotions, Colt thought it was a joke, and thought that Jimmy's emotions were only a toy that you played with until you got sick of it! This went on, as Colt finally started to see that Lacey was manipulating him, and he finally spoke up and called her a giant bitch! Saying all she does is bitch, and yell and play with Jimmy.

Was this the end of Lacey and Colt? No, but Lacey did start to swerve back over to Jimmy, telling him to kill Colt for her, telling Jimmy to win a match, and once he finally did....Colt got the credit. This got Jimmy annoyed, and Jimmy finally snapped on Colt as did Lacey. Jimmy pulled the second rope on Colt, and began to beat him to a pulp as Lacey nailed Colt in the Family Jewels with her heel. This would only lead to...a Windy City death match. Before the match, Colt questioned why Jimmy continued to listen to her as Lacey said someone must die...

and, that someone who died was...Jimmy and Lacey. Now, not actually died...but Colt got the win, and what Lacey wanted..didn't happen. Jimmy was close to fulfilling her needs, but didn't achieve the goal.

....Now, this was not the end. BJ would return, and Jimmy questioned "What? Are you mad that my party shifted? Are you mad I wasn't paying enough attention to you?" and the answer would be...Yes. The lack of focus BJ got, was the reason for all of this, and also..because of Lacey.

This hatred, would end in a Steel Cage match. In my opinion, the best cage match of this generation. Jimmy and BJ wanted one thing, and one thing only..Death of each other. They nailed each other with railroad spikes, they beat each other until there was no more of doing so, and they both bleed for...each others opinions and values, and more so..emotions. After all the trying to kill each other, Jimmy would leap off the top of the cage with a Senton and not only injure himself...but get the win.

...Jimmy had won Lacey, as Lacey offered herself to Jimmy but....

Jimmy rejected.

Jimmy, injuring himself while injuring BJ. Now, Jimmy was suppose to be out around 6-8 months, but came back sooner in 4 months and made a return that everyone in the attendance, including myself welcomed Jimmy with open arms. But Before he debuted, on YouTube he had a little series called "Jimmy Loves Lacey" doing things for her, trying to show her even more...that he loved her and in the end it finally payed off..He got the girl. But, what came a few months later..We did not expect...

The Age of the Fall. Now, before The Age of the Fall officially debuted, there were fliers at shows promoting "Project 161" and blogs on their official website with mixed messages about changing the platform of Ring of Honor, and even going after Owner Gabe and then at that time, Ring of Honor Tag team champions..The Briscoes.

Jimmy said that when Lacey said "I Love you" to him when he finally won her heart, he felt nothing but deep down we all knew, that..He still did. He also said that the Briscoes were groomed by the fans and management, but the Briscoes aren't the concern of this thread...

Skip a year and a couple months, and it brings us to Last night in Chicago...

For the past 2 months or so, Jimmy Jacobs has been trying to recurite Austin Aries(Starr) to join Age of the Fall and Jimmy basically just yelled at Aries, thinking that would convince him to join but that was not the case. Lacey..had another idea, at Supercard of Honor III Lacey said she knew how to convince Aries..and she took him to the back and the rest...was history.

They did not speak to anyone, that being Lacey or Aries and did not answer any questions until...Last night. Austin Aries had won Lacey over, and Jimmy said he felt nothing when Lacey said "I love you" but any man knows, we're lying to ourselves when we say that, and when Aries informed Jimmy that Aries and Lacey had sex all night...Jimmy blew it. To quote from Aries, "You're a lot what I ate that night, a Pussy!" and the rest of the show..Jimmy's emotions, something Jimmy kept hiding while being in Age of the Fall finally returned and what occurred only happened because....Jimmy still loves her.

Jimmy sent down Necro to destroy 2 of the Ring of Honor students, and Jimmy asked Lacey Why and she said that needed to go their separate ways, this killing the heart of Jimmy even more. Than later on in the show, Jimmy was going to Spike Aries with a railroad spike to his neck, but Lacey stopped, and Jimmy was going to hit her but...broke down in tears...

Than as the conclusion...Jimmy spiked himself in the forehead...and all for what?

...Lacey's love.

Yet another column,

If you guys want to post this and the Evolution of Jimmy on the main site..

Go right ahead.

Heel Champion

Status
    Why don't you do it yourself Tooeh?

Heel Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipster William View Post
    Why don't you do it yourself Tooeh?
    I don't got an account on the main site.

Thread Information