Thread: Sonjay Dutt

People's Champion

Status

Sonjay Dutt

I believe he is in line for a massive X-Division push.

I've always been a fan of his when it came to wrestling, but he never really had any character. TNA has given him a gimmick and it might not be great, but atleast it makes him more noticeable when grouped in with all the other wrestlers.

I'm predicting that he's gonna walk away with the X-Division at Lockdown and will have a descent reign. He can have some great matches with Petey, Curry Man and Jay Lethal.

Thoughts on Dutt?

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    To be honest, I preferred him and the X Division overall when they wasn't so gimmick based. It made the X Division feel more like it was about the competition. Now the X Division feels more like a comedy show, and you cant tell me that Sanjay, Curryman, Shark Boy, Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, and Eric Young aren't joke characters to some extent. Sometimes generic wrestler aren't that bad.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Superhero Sellout

Status
      Country                    au=Australia
    I am all for a massive push if he gets rid of the gay pacifist gimmick. I can see him turning heel with all the attention Lethal is getting, and kidnapping SoCalVal or something similar. But if he goes back to how he was before the pacifist gimmick, it should be good.

AWESOM-O

Thread Information