Thread: Could TNA use another belt?

People's Champion

Status

Could TNA use another belt?

Do you think that TNA should have another title?

I don't know if they have that drinking championship anymore, but at this point, I really wouldn't mind it. I bet a lot may dissagree bu their is nothing for the midcard talent to do. If they have a midcard title, it can get over the likes of Roode, Storm, or even Eric Young.

The X-Division title isn't being used like it used to be and either are the tag belts. Another belt would add to some more feuds, and like I said before...It can put over the midcard talent. This is what they need to elevate people into the star-studded main event.

Indy Talent

Status
    They've been doing a pretty good job with the new Knockout Championship and are making women's wrestling seem more legitimate than WWE does, but I think they need to worry about the titles they have now before adding any more. Like you said the X-Division and Tag Team belts/divisions could use some work.
    Thriller Lizards!
    Credit: Crusade

I'm Tha Man!

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada
    TNA doesnt really need another title. The X title, Kayfabe, really has no restrictions to who can challenge for the title. However, TNA has built this image of basically having to be a highflyer to challenge for the title. If they slowly changes this perception, TNA can pretty much use the X title like the WWE uses the United States title.
    [
    I'll crash the plane that ****** n-gga B.O.B is in!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States
    They need to use the guys they have before making another title. Why make another title when you have problems with the titles you got now?

(Cause you all love me...lol)

Thread Information